Last Man Standing Competition - £500 in Prizes - Exclusive to PL!

Last Man Standing Competition - £500 in Prizes - Exclusive to PL!  

1. 1.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Last Man Standing Competition - £500 in Prizes - Exclusive to PL! My first comp of this type. I noticed that you can only select a team once during the comp, is that correct? And also, you could select "with draw" and get a green square in the player matrix, what does that mean?

Re: Last Man Standing Competition - £500 in Prizes - Exclusive to PL!

My first comp of this type. I noticed that you can only select a team once during the comp, is that correct? And also, you could select "with draw" and get a green square in the player matrix, what does that mean?
"With draw" means your team can, for one week only win or draw. and with the 1st point, you are correct.
RULES
  • It’s simple, just pick the winner of one (1) Premier League match each week. If your selection wins you progress to the next week, lose or draw (see point 2) and you're out.
  • For just one round of fixtures you are allowed to nominate the win AND the draw. This means that if you select Team A with Draw and Team A wins or draws then you are through to the next round.
  • Once a selection is made, you will not have the ability to change it.
  • You may not pick the same team to win more than once during the tournament (unless the tournament progresses past 20 weeks).
  • All selections must be received no later than midday on the day of the first match of the week. For midweek rounds where the first game kicks off at 7.45pm or later, all selections must be in by 7pm.
  • Should you forget to make your selection in any week, you will automatically be assigned the first team that you have not selected in alphabetical order. Once a team is automatically selected, you will not have the ability to change the selection.
  • In the event that any match involving a team you have selected is postponed or cancelled for any reason, you will continue to the next round. However, that team will no longer be available for selection.
  • A new tournament will commence each week and the above tournament rules apply. Customers are permitted to join multiple tournaments.
  • Should two or more participants remain standing and all are eliminated in the same week, the Last Man Standing prize will be distributed equally among them.
  • Rounds of fixtures may take place on weekends or mid-week, depending on available fixtures. Paddy Power will decide which fixtures are included for each round.
  • Should a Tournament not have reached a conclusion by the end of the 2009/2010 Premier League Season, the Tournament will continue on in to the next Season. Any relegated teams that you had not selected yet will be lost, but promoted teams will then be available.
  • Paddy Power reserves the right to amend these rules at anytime. Any such revision will be binding and effective immediately on posting of notification of such changes on the web site. Your continued use of this game will constitute acceptance of the rules.

Re: Last Man Standing Competition - £500 in Prizes - Exclusive to PL! Cheers Paul I'm surprised the 'Player Matrix' shows everyone's selections before the games have started - could be useful info as the numbers drop (especially if you leave your own selection late ?). Anyway, noticed it lists us by paddy power username so do we need to announce here if PP username is not the same as our PL name ?

Re: Last Man Standing Competition - £500 in Prizes - Exclusive to PL!

Cheers Paul I'm surprised the 'Player Matrix' shows everyone's selections before the games have started - could be useful info as the numbers drop (especially if you leave your own selection late ?). Anyway, noticed it lists us by paddy power username so do we need to announce here if PP username is not the same as our PL name ?
You only view other players selections once you have made your own pick.

Re: Last Man Standing Competition - £500 in Prizes - Exclusive to PL! 63 remain with Liverpool v Portsmouth the remaining game this week. It would of been good for me had Arsenal drew. Early advantage has to go to both Bracey and Tomerc with their selections of Bolton. Still a long way to go guys:cow