Cheltenham 2010 competition - Sign up here (RULES added to Post #1

The annual PL Cheltenham comp is back, please sign up here to enter. The competition rules will be firmed up soon and posted here however you must be able to post in each days comp. The format will be similar to previous years and there will be prizes to be announced soon. The only stipluation for entry is that you have to have joined PL before 1st March 2010 :ok Comp starts on Tuesday 16th March. THE RULES 3 bets per day must be posted as follows: 10pts win 5pts ew 5pts win 25pts staked per day x 4 days = 100pts staked All bets must be posted in the Cheltenham Tipster Competition thread before 1.30pm on the day. Late bets will be disregarded. Bets will be settled at SP's only. EW bets will be settled at 1/4 odds. Table will be calculated on a Profit basis ie; 10pts on 3/1 winner will be 30pts (stake deducted) If you fail to post on a given day will be -25pts for that day. Non Runners - you get your stake back (reserves are allowed if posted with the original selections - no re-posts, they will be ignored). UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE BY THE POSTER, RESERVES WILL BE TAKEN IN ORDER OF NR's.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Cheltenham 2010 competition - Sign up here

Do you have to post each day or could you do all four days at the start of the week(going to Cheltenham:)you see)
Yes you can post prior by PM to me or BH We will then put the selections into the daily thread.. A few are going so this will be the best way to deal

Re: Cheltenham 2010 competition - Sign up here I'm in ! ps.......any chance that we could use Betfair SP and place odds ? I don't mean for 'taking the price' early, that would be impossible, but for SP only............I'm thinking it could open up 'place laying' of some of those hotpots ! If it's too much trouble, ignore it !