BBOTD - Friday 8th Jan

McG

16:40 Wolverhampton Desperate Dan is a regular visitor to Wolverhampton, with 6 wins and 3 places from 18 runs (3 of the unplaced were over 6f), and Neil Callan is 2 wins out of 2 for AB Haynes's gelding. Trainer in good nick this year, and 5f the preferred trip. 1pt Win @ SP

Re: BBOTD - Friday 8th Jan 13:15 Southwell Tamarind Hill has only been out of the top 3 once in the last five. LTO finished 2 and that was 6 days ago over the same distance. Should go one better this time. Is being ridden by a Declan Cannon, who has been riding very well of late - plus he was same jockey LTO. Big danger is Master Leon, but he runs from stall 1, which I've recently decided to stay away from. 1pt to win

Re: BBOTD - Friday 8th Jan Lingfield 4.00pm Wunder Strike 1pt lay For most today this may be a banker but horse racing is a enigma and is never going to be easy,3 others get a good form score v this lay in this race. Horses form is top notch on recent races and has taken to this track with 3 wins out of its recent 4 races,market odds are piss poor imv and can you say 100% that the horse will get the win today, i cant and will get beat soon as most horses do. A rise of 6lb today plus v a field with 3 horses that imv look better for todays win and better odds to take this,laying. Goodluck Whatever You Bet Today

Re: BBOTD - Friday 8th Jan 2.30 Lingfield Luberon - has to be campaigned sporadically now off this sort of mark but yard can be relied upon to have him ready and recent pipeopener could have sharpened him up. Has slipped way below mark when winning Roseberry in 2007 and if he's come on from last run will be tough to pass. 9/2 Hills, EW.

Re: BBOTD - Friday 8th Jan Lingfield 12:30 - Silver Prelude (win) @ 7/2 Skybet C&D winner here at Kempton, with 3lb claimer on board the horse is below his latest winning mark which came at this track, wasn't beaten far LTO and drops into class 6 company here, will probably look to lead these and kick on from the front, big chance.

Re: BBOTD - Friday 8th Jan 12:30 Lingfield - Thoughtsofstardom - Back Regular winner on the AW, especially at this track. Was given a poor ride when disappointed lto, so I'm willing to forgive him that run. Today looks a decent chance to atone for that defeat. The current 9/4 looks a bit skinny so I'll take sp in the hope that he drifts a little please 1pt win

Re: BBOTD - Friday 8th Jan Lingfield 1.30 Kheley 1 Point E/W Has a 50% strike rate over conditions and has won off a mark of 60 in the past today he is going off of 3lbs higher then that win but has also placed off of 69 so this could be another opportunity to run a big race on G&D he enjoys.

Re: BBOTD - Friday 8th Jan 2.30 Lingfield: Luberon Win Competitive class 2 handicap with a number of runners in with a fair shout here. Mark Johnston's stable is in fine form at the moment and Luberon is quite handily weighted on best form. Entitled to have come on for last month's reappearance run after 9 months break could go very close in this race.

Re: BBOTD - Friday 8th Jan 4.00 Lingfield Wunder Strike is seeking a 5 timer and still appeared to be well in last time at lingfield winning with extreme ease with jockey barely asking any questions to get her him home over cd. Up a further 8lb for that (2lb handicap rise and 6lb penalty) but a weak apprentice race has been found again with the use of an inexperienced jockey able to claim 5lb of that weight rise back and horse looks a fairly simple ride for a youngster to take. 1pt win wunder strike 11/10 totesport

Re: BBOTD - Friday 8th Jan 230ling dance the star win 9/2 lads,Coral,Sky Been following this horse. very unlucky 2 runs ago when hampered 3 times in straight. Only 3rd lto but that was a very fast race. Has best master & lto speed fig on my ratings. A hold up horse but hopefully today will be held up closer to the pace. Only 2 places so win bet for BBOTD.Should have put him up at the 6/1 I took this morning!

Re: BBOTD - Friday 8th Jan 13:30 Lingfield Kheley has a soft spot in my heart, was my first ever winner back in the Winter last year, and has given me a fair few successes over the summer. Is a nice type over 5f, quite small but is effective. Has been campaigned over 6f recently which really doesn't suit. Back down to 1lbs lower than winning at Catterick after coming back from an injury absence. Never raced at Lingfield before, but does well at left-handed tracks and this shouldn't be a problem. Dane O'Neil on board which could be a positive move! Going to go for the win here, as quite confident. 1pt Win @ SP

Re: BBOTD - Friday 8th Jan 345 Southwell: Fongoli Winning hurdler Fongoli comes back to the flat where to be honest hasnt really showed anything in the past, she has improved over timber and if she can show that here she could go well. Has blinkers on today and the able assistance of a strong jockey which she needs, she will be nudged along early doors but does respond to pressure. The fav is not one to trust so happy to take him on here.

Re: BBOTD - Friday 8th Jan KYLE 1.00 Lingfield. 0.5 points each way. Stays at the same mark of 63 for today, and when you think he hasn't had things in his favour recently, it does look an attractive mark on his better form. Has more to suit today and so I think can go very well under Fergus Sweeney who rides the track as well as any.

Re: BBOTD - Friday 8th Jan ARTESIUM 1.45 Southwell. 0.5 points each way. Drops another 2lb to a mark of 48, and although not been running at his best, he now has the visor applied and so we could see him show more like his best. If that's the case, then he has every chance of winning this race of a mark of 48. The trip and surface suit and no reason to think the race won't be run to suit.

Re: BBOTD - Friday 8th Jan 1.45 Southwell - Mocha Java 1pt lay His form is very hit and miss and I can't see him reversing form woth the favorite despite the weight pull from last time 3L defeat. I also fancy Gracie's Gift to be competitive here and Mocha Java looks a lay.

Re: BBOTD - Friday 8th Jan 15:30 Lingfield Atacama Sunrise is still lightly raced with only 11 runs to date. 2 of those have been on the All Weather where she finished 2nd over 9 furlongs at Wolverhampton and won over this course and distance LTO in a seller. Only raised 2lb for that win so she has a great chance to follow that win up in a fairly uncompetitive race. Trainer's form over the last 14 days have been impressive with 1 win and 5 places from 10 runs including a 20/1 and 40/1 placing. 0.5pt E/W Atacama Sunrise @ 8/1 (WillHill)

Re: BBOTD - Friday 8th Jan 2.30 Ling Dance the Star Hot race on the Lingfield card here, but I like Dave Simcocks runner, who has been unlucky more often than not recently. His hcap mark has stayed steady after a neck defeat behind Merchant of Dubai, and then an unfortunate 3rd behind Dirar. However, the time of that race behind Dirar was extremely quick, and I think that form will hold strong here. Simcock has a 15% strike rate here at Lingfield, and I feel there are definite doubts about the market leaders. 9/2 Skybet 1 pt win

Re: BBOTD - Friday 8th Jan Lingfield 2.30 Mildoura has won his last two starts on this surface.Won at Kempton over the 12f trip when beating Mannlichen by one and a quarter lengths when off a mark of 79. then won under 5lb penalty over course and distance last time out when beating Paktolos by one and a quarter lengths and had Mister New York a further four and three quarter lengths back in fourth when getting 1lb in the weights.he has to concede another 2lb today but the form looks solid with about a length in hand of his adversary

Re: BBOTD - Friday 8th Jan Ling 2.30 Mildoura - win There aren't a lot of Class 2 handicaps on the AW so horses in that grade tend to run against each other all the time and the handicapper usually has them about right Mildoura is a newcomer to these ranks having won impressively twice in class 4 races and hasn't gone up a lot in the weights. Looks to be improving, acts on the track, distance no problem My speed figs have him running class 2 times in class 4 races so I think he should be up to this level

Re: BBOTD - Friday 8th Jan 4.00 Lingfield Prince Of Thebes 1pt win The favourite, Wunder Strike, is up 11lbs for his last win and the handicapper may finally just have the measure of him. I'll opt for the 2nd favourite, Prince of Thebes, being a course/distance winner and having won at this grade, he may have conditions to put in a decent run today.

Re: BBOTD - Friday 8th Jan

4.00 Lingfield Prince Of Thebes 1pt win The favourite, Wunder Strike, is up 11lbs for his last win and the handicapper may finally just have the measure of him. I'll opt for the 2nd favourite, Prince of Thebes, being a course/distance winner and having won at this grade, he may have conditions to put in a decent run today.
Good call on this one, ive been backing him for a while now and would have missed this race if it wasn't for your bet matey!

Re: BBOTD - Friday 8th Jan

Lingfield 4.00pm Wunder Strike 1pt lay For most today this may be a banker but horse racing is a enigma and is never going to be easy,3 others get a good form score v this lay in this race. Horses form is top notch on recent races and has taken to this track with 3 wins out of its recent 4 races,market odds are piss poor imv and can you say 100% that the horse will get the win today, i cant and will get beat soon as most horses do. A rise of 6lb today plus v a field with 3 horses that imv look better for todays win and better odds to take this,laying. Goodluck Whatever You Bet Today
Thats a cracking Lay