VIP Poker League Season 2 - SLAPDASH WINS MAIN, FONZIE SIDE!

Guppie

VIP Poker League Season 2 - SLAPDASH WINS MAIN, FONZIE SIDE!  

1. 1.

• Yes definitely
    • No thanks

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: VIP Poker League Season 2 I failed miserably on the two sites I played despite a late surge of sorts on Cake I didnt really turn up until week 8, also just looked at the the paddy league and realised how unorganised I am - only played 7 games and sat out atleast two of them after I reg'd and forgot (on purpose once to watch footy). :lol Big welldone to all who made it through and good luck in Luton. :clap I very much doubt I done enough for one of the PL seats but AG should be a shoe in for the first - like being eliminated from the champions league on away goals or relegated on goal difference! :spank :lol Look forward to next season. :ok

Re: VIP Poker League Season 2 bwin is now fully updated and on the site. For those of you that just missed out, remember there will be a "play-off" event at each site for those that played 8+ games but didn't qualify. There is one seat given away in each playoff. The Cake playoff will have 10 runners. The Paddy Power playoff will have 9 runners. Bwin will be 13 runners. Inter is not confirmed til after sunday but is likely to be only 3/4 runners. I don't mind how you guys organise your three free seats, but agree it would be a real shame for AvonGirl not to make it given how close she was! James

Re: VIP Poker League Season 2 f_16r5gndyd56m_2745263.jpg That's the game in the lobby for Tuesday, obvious explanation is Cake are unaware the final game was this week and have just added the game as usual for next week, no doubt James will sort it in time but some info on when the game for those who played 8 or more over the season would be good. :ok

Re: VIP Poker League Season 2 It's an error by Cake, we'll get it corrected. The plan for the playoffs is they will all be the week after next, on the same day/time as the relevant tournament throughout the season. Depending on the site, players will either be issued with password (not ideal), enter automatically, or given a ticket to enter. In the case of passwords - we'll leave it until the last minute to send them out. Cheers, Ed

Re: VIP Poker League Season 2 1st post on here...but I have to find out why James seems to think one of the tickets should go to Avongirl? Surely he will be giving her a ticket anyway for coming joint 10th....no where did it say if u ended up on equal points that it would come down to how many weeks you had played for..or did I miss that bit.:unsure Great tourney though except for the last night on PaddyPower where new guys played who were gung-ho as the were not interested in the points..luckily nuts and fredKruger made it through.

Re: VIP Poker League Season 2

1st post on here...but I have to find out why James seems to think one of the tickets should go to Avongirl? Surely he will be giving her a ticket anyway for coming joint 10th....no where did it say if u ended up on equal points that it would come down to how many weeks you had played for..or did I miss that bit.:unsure
:welcome to PL dexter. I think you'll find this on the VIP site:
Tied Scores In the event of players finishing on the same number of points in any league, they will be placed based on the number of first place finishes. If this is also a tie, then they will be placed on the number of second place finishes, then the number of third place finished and so on.
:ok

Re: VIP Poker League Season 2 :okCheers for the support. Apologies, was feeling sorry for myself last night as I'd messed up at Paddys this week and obviously just reaching the FT would have been good enough. :spank me for bad beating. :lol

like being eliminated from the champions league on away goals or relegated on goal difference!
Or in my case as a Leeds supporter, like losing again in the playoffs. :lol

Re: VIP Poker League Season 2 :cheers Cheers GeordieGaz for the clarification I must have been :zzz reading that section. What bdoes this mean..??(FUNKYB31) 3 of the last 6 players were not interested in points... they could not qualify they didn't even know why they entered cept they saw a $2 tourney probably even missed the +2.20$. One of us regular players needed to come 2nd and one of us needed to win (me:cry) Do you not think for one moment there is a difference in playing style when all you will loose is a few $ prize money as opposed to a chance for a seat at the final?:unsure :clap to all that did qualify. Hope you do get a seat AvonGirl:hope

Cheers Ed' date=' surely the people at all sites are clever enough if provided with alias's to manually reg the relevent players in each league to 100% avoid any potential password issues that may or may not occur? :unsure[/quote'] You'd think this would be the case, but it may not be possible at all of the sites. We're working on it and as Ed pointed out, if it is a password required, we'll send it out at the last minute. There is more information on qualified players and the qualifers at www.thevipcardclub.com/forums/general-discussions-queries/. Any queries can be posted here, there or emailed! James

Re: VIP Poker League Season 2 Right at the minute ive got 3 seats ie paddy bwin cake and a play off seat to have a go at on inter. So two spare (possibably three dependant on new job shift pattern :puke) Could people who are interested in a seat please pm me and ill sort out by the end of the week ps avon seeing you played / supported the league you can have first choice. And of course you might win one or gained one in pl league :unsure So open to all :ok Looks like to me avon you will have pl league seat

Re: VIP Poker League Season 2 Just having a quick look at the final results on VIP to try see who might be in line for the PL seats. The Inter result is not up yet, but based on the other 3 I believe it is currently Dave488 (111pts on bwin), AvonGirl (107 pts on PP) and Chapman (91 pts on Cake). However slapdash is in the mix in the Inter league and I think also finishes on 91 pts. If any of us get a Regular Player seat then Adetrick (86pts bwin), VoiceofJoe (76pts bwin) and Vic3485 (54pts bwin) look next in line. (See my earlier post about points structure favouring bwin ;)) Might be worth hanging on if you can MD, before sorting out your seats.

Just having a quick look at the final results on VIP to try see who might be in line for the PL seats. The Inter result is not up yet, but based on the other 3 I believe it is currently Dave488 (111pts on bwin), AvonGirl (107 pts on PP) and Chapman (91 pts on Cake). However slapdash is in the mix in the Inter league and I think also finishes on 91 pts. If any of us get a Regular Player seat then Adetrick (86pts bwin), VoiceofJoe (76pts bwin) and Vic3485 (54pts bwin) look next in line. (See my earlier post about points structure favouring bwin ;)) Might be worth hanging on if you can MD, before sorting out your seats.
There will also be a spare seat from me as i also have managed to win two, one from bwin the other from paddy.

Just having a quick look at the final results on VIP to try see who might be in line for the PL seats. The Inter result is not up yet, but based on the other 3 I believe it is currently Dave488 (111pts on bwin), AvonGirl (107 pts on PP) and Chapman (91 pts on Cake). However slapdash is in the mix in the Inter league and I think also finishes on 91 pts. If any of us get a Regular Player seat then Adetrick (86pts bwin), VoiceofJoe (76pts bwin) and Vic3485 (54pts bwin) look next in line. (See my earlier post about points structure favouring bwin ;)) Might be worth hanging on if you can MD, before sorting out your seats.
:loon Didn't expect that to be the case, couple of quick questions, is this confirmed? If I don't win a seat in the cake game next week and myself and Slapdash are tied for the last PL one who will get it? :unsure I didn't think I'd done enough so the sooner I can get myself free for the Saturday the better. :ok I'd get to Luton on the train and need to decide weather to get hotel/BnB although I'll have things to crack on with on the Sunday so may catch the first train back a couple hours after the game instead of spending £50 or whatever for the couple of hours kip I can get on the train I dunno yet. :unsure

Re: VIP Poker League Season 2 Hi all, I do hate begging, but would love to go to Luton, i see i have a slim chance of a PL Ticktet, please can someone let me know as i would like to travel up with nuts68, any other donations of a ticket would be great also.Maybe playoffs still a chance too..

Re: VIP Poker League Season 2 I've asked GaF to do an update of his overall table so we can see where we're at before the freerolls. It looks like slapdash does have 91 pts on Inter so will need to wait for Guppie to return to confirm how it's decided. Whatever, I think any final decision on our seats has to wait until after the Regular Player freerolls.

if you only played one game out of the 12 weeks is it possible to qualify(VIP LEAGUE).Played the last of 12 on INTERPOKER' date='PADDYPOWER and BWIN and won all three,and managed top ten on INTERPOKER.feedback please.[/quote'] I don't seem to have you down as registered. Can you email me please - [email protected] and I'll deal with your query directly. James