** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

VIP Poker League Season 2 - SLAPDASH WINS MAIN, FONZIE SIDE!

Guppie

VIP Poker League Season 2 - SLAPDASH WINS MAIN, FONZIE SIDE!  

1. 1.

• Yes definitely
    • No thanks

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: VIP Poker League Season 2 - SLAPDASH WINS MAIN, FONZIE SIDE!

Now, that is a lie :tongue2. Every one was asking every one "Have you met pist yet?" and the answer was "no". Ok, who met pist? I'm actually very disappointed not to meet you :\
i met him and he is the spitting image of my best man from my 1st marriage :loon

Now, that is a lie :tongue2. Every one was asking every one "Have you met pist yet?" and the answer was "no". Ok, who met pist?
I did. He didn't look nearly as dissolute as I'd expected ... maybe that's why you missed him? :lol

Re: VIP Poker League Season 2 - SLAPDASH WINS MAIN, FONZIE SIDE! Good to meet some of you there and well done SLAPDASH - and probably just as big an achievement walking back to the hotel unscathed with the dosh in your pocket!

← ← ← I'm not impressed ↓ ↓ ↓
I am i think its hilarious!:tongue2 Well done Slap and Fonz:clap:clap:clap Was good to meet up with the regulars and meet a few new faces.:ok

Re: VIP Poker League Season 2 - SLAPDASH WINS MAIN, FONZIE SIDE! Sorry to have missed you too Hen, did you go early ish I kept a low profile to start with cos if any of you knew who i was you have just raised me and i would have folded like i always do :\ it was nothing to do with the fact that if i went out early i was going to skulk off home and deny ever being there in the first place. My parole officer says she will let me out again soon - no car next time though:beer:beer

Now, that is a lie :tongue2. Every one was asking every one "Have you met pist yet?" and the answer was "no". Ok, who met pist? I'm actually very disappointed not to meet you :\

I kept a low profile to start with cos if any of you knew who i was you have just raised me and i would have folded like i always do :\
Wish i knew earlier know :tongue2

Re: VIP Poker League Season 2 - SLAPDASH WINS MAIN, FONZIE SIDE! Sorry for the delay in getting to this. Very many congrats to Slapdash for his victory, and of course to Fonzie also for his win. Delighted to see a PLer take it down. I hope you all enjoyed the day - I've had a few emails suggesting everything went pretty smoothly and a good time was had by all. Thanks very much to you all for the support. Now it's on to the next season. At the risk of sounding like a stuck record, we really do need the numbers for this one! So please do get involved and help spread the word to anyone else you think may be interested! Any queries, please let me know. James

• 2 weeks later...

Re: VIP Poker League Season 2 - SLAPDASH WINS MAIN, FONZIE SIDE! I would hope all the players would receive an email when it's set up. Assume it could be on any of the 4 sites used last season (but my money would be on bwin), which could mean some won't be able/want to play I guess.

Re: VIP Poker League Season 2 - SLAPDASH WINS MAIN, FONZIE SIDE! Regarding the freeroll, don't worry it hasn't been forgotten. In all honesty, I'm fully focussed on trying to get the numbers required for the league to go ahead which is taking up all my time. I absolutely guarantee I'll get it setup this week!! Cheers, James