** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

VIP Poker League Season 2 - SLAPDASH WINS MAIN, FONZIE SIDE!

Guppie

VIP Poker League Season 2 - SLAPDASH WINS MAIN, FONZIE SIDE!  

1. 1.

• Yes definitely
    • No thanks

Re: VIP Poker League Season 2

I just read an personal message from Morl that he wouldn't need my seat for the final. So I still have a seat for the final over. :\ Anyone still searching for a seat for the final? PS. I might be slow with responding, I am still on vacation :ok
Sorry mate As i said in my mail. hope you understand :ok Ill be buying you a drink at the next pl poker meet if you can make it for sure as a way to say sorry :cheers

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: VIP Poker League Season 2 With us being level on points for the 3rd PL seat, Slapdash has put forward a suggestion I'm happy to go with but is dependant on the owner of one of the spare seats agreeing. :ok The idea is that we take the 3rd PL seat + one of the spare seats and the owner of the spare seat will have a 25% share in both of us as opposed to a 50% share in one of us - I think! :lol Thanks to Jeremy for being a gent and not wanting to 'relegate me on goal difference'! :tongue2

With us being level on points for the 3rd PL seat, Slapdash has put forward a suggestion I'm happy to go with but is dependant on the owner of one of the spare seats agreeing. :ok The idea is that we take the 3rd PL seat + one of the spare seats and the owner of the spare seat will have a 25% share in both of us as opposed to a 50% share in one of us - I think! :lol Thanks to Jeremy for being a gent and not wanting to 'relegate me on goal difference'! :tongue2
I have a spare seat for a PL'er. How does 0% sound .....but it'll cost ya BOTH a beer.:cheers

With us being level on points for the 3rd PL seat, Slapdash has put forward a suggestion I'm happy to go with but is dependant on the owner of one of the spare seats agreeing. :ok The idea is that we take the 3rd PL seat + one of the spare seats and the owner of the spare seat will have a 25% share in both of us as opposed to a 50% share in one of us - I think! :lol Thanks to Jeremy for being a gent and not wanting to 'relegate me on goal difference'! :tongue2
When you've sorted out your playoff I'll confirm the PL seat winners to VIP. :ok Tweetypie (Dave), who played in the leagues, is interested in one of the spare seats so I'll reserve one of Fenner's seats for him. Then one for slapdash/Chapman, and possibly one for VoJ, still leaves us with a spare I think.

I have a spare seat for a PL'er. How does 0% sound .....but it'll cost ya BOTH a beer.:cheers
You drive a hard bargain. A beer is way more than the 25% of my winnings I was offering! :tongue2 Seriously, very generous, thanks! Gratefully accepted.

You drive a hard bargain. A beer is way more than the 25% of my winnings I was offering! :tongue2 Seriously, very generous, thanks! Gratefully accepted.
No probs. If you decide between the 2 of you who is taking my seat and PM me details, I will email VIP with details. :ok

I've asked PGremlin. :ok
Awesome :ok The seat is yours If (when) you get ITM you can send me watever you feel is fair. It's pretty late till the game so I don't expect to many PL'ers left who want to go who still don't have a ticket. Beat that Morls for me and I'll be happy, even if you don't get ITM :lol

+1 - Many thanks Fonz. :notworthy:clap:beer:ok I don't see what difference it makes which seat either of us take, just need to know what details I need to PM you mate and I'll get it sent? (full name, address etc? :unsure) Thanks again. :cheers

+1 - Many thanks Fonz. :notworthy:clap:beer:ok I don't see what difference it makes which seat either of us take, just need to know what details I need to PM you mate and I'll get it sent? (full name, address etc? :unsure) Thanks again. :cheers
As you say, makes no difference which seat is which. I'll send my details to Helen for the PL seat and you send yours to Fonzie.

Re: VIP Poker League Season 2 Ok, we're pretty much there. Anyone who is a confirmed qualifier or recipient of a transferred seat should now have received an email. If anyone believes they should have received one, but have not, please let me know. Still waiting for a few confirmations of attendance from some PLers, but I'm sure that will happen soon...! I'm wating for email confirmation for PGremlin regarding PaulRoss having his seat (I'll need Paul's email address too) and then we can sort that. We also still have two spare seats from Fenners I believe. He emailed saying AvonGirl would be deciding on those, so just need a decision on that. Then we will be good to go! And I expect a good turnout at the final table from PLers! Announcement coming later today regarding the new season too. James

Awesome :ok The seat is yours If (when) you get ITM you can send me watever you feel is fair. It's pretty late till the game so I don't expect to many PL'ers left who want to go who still don't have a ticket. Beat that Morls for me and I'll be happy, even if you don't get ITM :lol
:ok :dude

Ok, we're pretty much there. Anyone who is a confirmed qualifier or recipient of a transferred seat should now have received an email. If anyone believes they should have received one, but have not, please let me know. Still waiting for a few confirmations of attendance from some PLers, but I'm sure that will happen soon...! I'm wating for email confirmation for PGremlin regarding PaulRoss having his seat (I'll need Paul's email address too) and then we can sort that. We also still have two spare seats from Fenners I believe. He emailed saying AvonGirl would be deciding on those, so just need a decision on that. Then we will be good to go! And I expect a good turnout at the final table from PLers! Announcement coming later today regarding the new season too. James
PGremlin sent you a PM regarding the transfer to me by the way. :ok

Ok, we're pretty much there. Anyone who is a confirmed qualifier or recipient of a transferred seat should now have received an email. If anyone believes they should have received one, but have not, please let me know. Still waiting for a few confirmations of attendance from some PLers, but I'm sure that will happen soon...!
No e-mail here. Have given my details to Mad Duke - have you received them James?