** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

VIP Poker League Season 2 - SLAPDASH WINS MAIN, FONZIE SIDE!

Guppie

VIP Poker League Season 2 - SLAPDASH WINS MAIN, FONZIE SIDE!  

1. 1.

• Yes definitely
    • No thanks

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: VIP Poker League Season 2 I would send e-mail off to james just to make sure. [email protected]. Full Name Month and Year of birth (we don't ask for your full date of birth for security reasons) The poker room(s) at which you wish to take part Your screenname(s) at the relevant poker rooms Email address of who referred you (if relevant) Please enter "Register" as the subject of your email.

Re: Rule Amendment :ok

Guys, We're making a change in the rules regarding seats won. ALL seats won will now be transferrable, to ANYONE. As well as a couple on here, we've had some other players inform us they're not taking part because they can't make the final. By making this rule amendment, we're hoping that players may decide to still take part as they can either sell their seat, or give it to someone they know for a share of winnings etc. Would appreciate your thoughts on this amendment and, of course, it would be great it if encourage a couple more to take part! James

Re: VIP Poker League Season 2 Do we know what time it is due to start and finish - it's Saturday 8th isn't it? I think we're supposed to be doing something on the Sunday so as long as it doesn't finish at 3 in the morning I think I (we) would be heading straight home again. Though out of interest, has anyone looked into accommodation yet?

Re: VIP Poker League Season 2 Sorry I've not been in the thread for a while. AvonGirl - it will probably start around 2pm - to be confirmed. It went on till around 2.30am last time I think. hibbos - if you're checking this thread GaF has it right. Like I explained in my email to you - you've not won a seat (yet) PGremlin/morlspin - I've confirmed with you both now about the transfer, just let me know if you have further queries. Good luck to everyone for the final week - although I think most if not all of you have got a seat pretty much guaranteed already? James

Re: VIP Poker League Season 2 Anybody know the results for last weeks paddy game, as they still are not in? Would be nice to know the points I need to qualify, as I was around 7th after week 10, but could be as low as 9th after last week. Would be good to know before the game really. Best of luck to anyone else not qualified already :hope

Re: VIP Poker League Season 2

Good luck to everyone for the final week - although I think most if not all of you have got a seat pretty much guaranteed already? James
I've not yet. :lol I think the league table update for last nights cake game is wrong mate, as I only got 7 points but finished 3rd? :unsure (By the way James, in reply to your email I'd like to think you are right about Wembley and I look forward to revenge for the league cup the other year! :@ :lol)

Re: VIP Poker League Season 2

I've not yet. :lol I think the league table update for last nights cake game is wrong mate, as I only got 7 points but finished 3rd? :unsure
The table doesnt include the final week 12 results yet mate, so you probly have around 24/25 pts to add to your final score if you got 3rd. This is my only gripe with the current format, that the tables should be updated soon after the game is played and not 1 week and a day later, so you know what you need to qualify :spank

Re: VIP Poker League Season 2 Spitvenom - I absolutely agree about the tables, particularly at this stage. Unfortunately we are currently reliant on being sent through the results in order to make the updates. We always update as soon as we get them. We haven't had last weeks from Paddy yet, although I have chased that up. Last nights from Cake are not through yet either. One of the conditions of the new league will be that we receive the results no later than 48 hours after the tournament so we can make the updates in a reasonable time frame. Chapman - Good luck at the weekend, but that only extends as far as the semi!!! James

Re: VIP Poker League Season 2 At the end of the twelve weeks, there will be a free to enter tournament on each of the four featured sites. Each tournament will award 1 seat to the Live Final. Anyone playing in at least eight games in any of the Main Leagues will be eligible to enter the tournament at the relevant site (s). :unsure or was that for season one only :unsure