VIP Poker League Season 2 - SLAPDASH WINS MAIN, FONZIE SIDE!

Guppie

VIP Poker League Season 2 - SLAPDASH WINS MAIN, FONZIE SIDE!  

1. 1.

• Yes definitely
    • No thanks

Re: VIP Poker League Season 2 I would think James or Ed or whoever deals with that will collate the information:ok

Crap... didn't see the post about forum name! Sending it off now... hope it's not too late??? Another post in forum states you have quote referrer as PL... look slike I missed that too... now what??? :(

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: VIP Poker League Season 2 Just for clarity chaps, as Guppie says, as long as we have your PL name you'll be involved in the mini-league (providing we get the numbers, of course). Most up to date info below :- Existing league players signed up for the PL mini-league RIVRD PGremlin vic3485 Starshine Guppie (BPP) Spitvenom glennop Adetrick New players signed up for the PL mini-league Chapman Haichan Dave488 VoiceofJoe Fenner MadDuke Fonzie14 teaulc Gaf Beekeeper tweetypie05 slapdash heniek31 woodie 8 existing, 14 new.

Re: VIP Poker League Season 2 and me ?

Just for clarity chaps, as Guppie says, as long as we have your PL name you'll be involved in the mini-league (providing we get the numbers, of course). Most up to date info below :- Existing league players signed up for the PL mini-league RIVRD PGremlin vic3485 Starshine Guppie (BPP) Spitvenom glennop Adetrick New players signed up for the PL mini-league Chapman Haichan Dave488 VoiceofJoe Fenner MadDuke Fonzie14 teaulc Gaf Beekeeper tweetypie05 slapdash heniek31 woodie 8 existing, 14 new.

Re: VIP Poker League Season 2 I have just emailed James to add me to the PL mini league hopefully. Now last season i only played Inter Poker but this year i am going to play other sites as well do i need to let them know that or will that naturally pick up my real name against the account on the sites? In theory i am asking if i need to register with them for each site, or just let them know im playing the sites in question. Cheers scott

Re: VIP Poker League Season 2 Best let them know your username for each site:ok

I have just emailed James to add me to the PL mini league hopefully. Now last season i only played Inter Poker but this year i am going to play other sites as well do i need to let them know that or will that naturally pick up my real name against the account on the sites? In theory i am asking if i need to register with them for each site, or just let them know im playing the sites in question. Cheers scott

Re: VIP Poker League Season 2 Existing league players signed up for the PL mini-league RIVRD PGremlin vic3485 Starshine Guppie (BPP) Spitvenom glennop Adetrick F1shnchip New players signed up for the PL mini-league Chapman Haichan Dave488 VoiceofJoe Fenner MadDuke Fonzie14 teaulc Gaf Beekeeper tweetypie05 slapdash heniek31 woodie PistonBroke 9 existing, 15 new I've included F1shnchip and pistonbroke. One more to go!

Rule Amendment Guys, We're making a change in the rules regarding seats won. ALL seats won will now be transferrable, to ANYONE. As well as a couple on here, we've had some other players inform us they're not taking part because they can't make the final. By making this rule amendment, we're hoping that players may decide to still take part as they can either sell their seat, or give it to someone they know for a share of winnings etc. Would appreciate your thoughts on this amendment and, of course, it would be great it if encourage a couple more to take part! James

Re: Rule Amendment Think it's a good idea, As you know it was touch and go until last minute whether i could get to the last one so:ok from me.

Guys, We're making a change in the rules regarding seats won. ALL seats won will now be transferrable, to ANYONE. As well as a couple on here, we've had some other players inform us they're not taking part because they can't make the final. By making this rule amendment, we're hoping that players may decide to still take part as they can either sell their seat, or give it to someone they know for a share of winnings etc. Would appreciate your thoughts on this amendment and, of course, it would be great it if encourage a couple more to take part! James

Re: VIP Poker League Season 2 I'll do a fuller update on this tomorrow as I'm shooting out of the office now but it looks like we've hit the numbers to run the league. Note, all the participating members must play in at least six real money tournaments for the extra seats to be given away. They will be given away to the highest three members who DO NOT otherwise win a seat. It is 16 new players in the league, so providing all sixteen of them play the required TEN games (to earn the $10 referral) there will be $160 in the mini-league prizepool. Guppie, I'll leave it down to you as to how you want this paid out. Thanks again

Re: VIP Poker League Season 2 Just seen this ..... will sign up for it but not back home until after tourney starts tonight :sad Can i start playing next week (Im at the gym :lol only skimmed the whole thread :loon)?

Re: VIP Poker League Season 2

It does say in post 1 that its counted across but we can ask James if we can adjust things a little in that regard?
I dont like suggesting changes after the start :$ But how about if it's the total from each of the 4 events - just the best score counting - so someone entering all 4 still has a better chance, but someone entering just one week isnt without a shot. So then each score comes from a maximum of 12 games.

It is 16 new players in the league, so providing all sixteen of them play the required TEN games (to earn the $10 referral) there will be $160 in the mini-league prizepool. Guppie, I'll leave it down to you as to how you want this paid out.
Guppie, How about we use the referral money from VIP for a bonus poker game for the players in the PL minileague who played at least 6 games? I assume someone can start an Exclusive game on Pokerstars or Full Tilt? That way: 1 - we can wait till we are sure how much referral money we have to divide 2 - better chance we get 25 players to play the required 6 games minimum 3 - everyone has a fair shot even if they aren't doing to well in the PL mini league near the end 4 - have a good excuse to get everyone together online and play a PL game with some friendly banter

Guppie, How about we use the referral money from VIP for a bonus poker game for the players in the PL minileague who played at least 6 games? I assume someone can start an Exclusive game on Pokerstars or Full Tilt? That way: 1 - we can wait till we are sure how much referral money we have to divide 2 - better chance we get 25 players to play the required 6 games minimum 3 - everyone has a fair shot even if they aren't doing to well in the PL mini league near the end 4 - have a good excuse to get everyone together online and play a PL game with some friendly banter
I like that :ok Because the fee is quite high (and going into Live final prize pot), those that are out of a chance are likely to give up wuite early otherwise and we may struggle to meet the criteria for the league added seats - this could help a lot :ok

excellent idea :ok

How about we use the referral money from VIP for a bonus poker game for the players in the PL minileague who played at least 6 games?
Or possibly at least 10 games? Since I think we only get the referral money for new players if they play that many, so it might be good to have an incentive for them (which includes me) to do so.

Or possibly at least 10 games? Since I think we only get the referral money for new players if they play that many' date=' so it might be good to have an incentive for them (which includes me) to do so.[/quote'] There already is a bonus freeroll with $500 GTD for players who played at least 11 games minimum from VIP. (another Gremlin idea) :unsure Play - 6 or more VIP games: You have contributed to PL to make the 3 added seats for the PL Mini League happen. You get to play the PL exclusive bonus game where the referral money is the prizepool - 11 or more VIP games: You get entry to the VIP Regular freeroll with $500 Guaranteed (should be good value too since only a small part of VIP players will play 11 out of 12 games) - Every VIP game you play will earn you one entry into the end of season VIP prize draw, to be drawn at the conclusion of the season. 1st Prize - $1,000 2nd Prize - $500 3rd Prize - $250 - If you can't make it to the VIP live final then you can transfer the seat to anyone. If I can't make it I'll probably give it to a PL member for 50% of any winnings. :ok