** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

VIP Poker League Season 2 - SLAPDASH WINS MAIN, FONZIE SIDE!

Guppie

VIP Poker League Season 2 - SLAPDASH WINS MAIN, FONZIE SIDE!  

1. 1.

• Yes definitely
    • No thanks

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: VIP Poker League Season 2 I'm still waiting for a response from Inter. Unless they can confirm the information regarding who was knocked out at that point, we may not be able to do what you suggest. We'll definitely try and do it as fairly as possible though. James

Re: VIP Poker League Season 2

I'm still waiting for a response from Inter. Unless they can confirm the information regarding who was knocked out at that point, we may not be able to do what you suggest. We'll definitely try and do it as fairly as possible though. James
Give all 4 a seat James, im sure there will be people who dont turn up anyway and if not, 1 extra table or an alternate list for the 4 shouldnt matter:ok

Re: VIP Poker League Season 2 Still no response from Inter which is frustrating. morlspin, I don't think we would want to do that. There's a lot of sense in what you say, but we really do take great care in trying to be as "fair" as possible. While we wouldn't want anyone to be hard done by because of a network failure, equally we wouldn't want to reward them because of it. It's not fair, in my opinion, on those who qualified for one of the other Regular Player tournaments, but didn't win a seat, if we award a seat to everyone remaining in this tournament. There probably is no right or wrong in the situation, but we do have to try and be consistent in our rulings. Interested to hear anyone's thoughts on this as we will always consider feedback from players. James

I have 3 seats one taken two spare as i can't make it myself , just started new job on monday and contracted for weekends :puke Anyone fancy it just post up :ok
Has any one taken those seats of you Duke? And do we know how many PLers want them. I had a nice chat with vic3485 at the table today. He played last year and he is going to be in Luton this year, but has no seat. He posted in this tread if any one has spare seat please make him happy :ok.

Has any one taken those seats of you Duke? And do we know how many PLers want them. I had a nice chat with vic3485 at the table today. He played last year and he is going to be in Luton this year, but has no seat. He posted in this tread if any one has spare seat please make him happy :ok.
Could someone from admin please forward vic3485 e-mail to me if allowed :ok

Re: VIP Poker League Season 2 Hi all, Emails to all qualifiers have now been sent out. If anyone thinks they've been left out, please let me know. Also, the Interpoker Qualifier is being re-run on Thursday at 8pm. Eligible players will automatically be entered. James

Re: VIP Poker League Season 2 Hi Heniek, Good to chat to you the other nite, just got your mail, i hope i do get in, would love to play..just awaiting email to see..Thanks for tryin.. Still not sure who decides allocation of the 3 extra PL Seats...think its Guppie..So pls Guppie pm me and let me know wots happening to them and how they beng allocated..

Re: VIP Poker League Season 2 Ive taken one of Mad Dukes seats he had:ok PGremlin now has a spare seat that ive vacated, im sure he will post up here if anyones interested, ive PM'ed PG to inform him along with MD who will be emailing VPL for me. James, let me know if theres owt i need to do now please:ok

Re: VIP Poker League Season 2 morlspin - I've sent you another email. Just need Mad Duke to confirm via email and we're good to go. I think I'm up to date on queries, if I've missed anything or anyone I'm sorry - it's been a crazy day and I'm frazzled! James

Re: VIP Poker League Season 2 I'm certain we've got more than enough seats to let everyone go who wants to. For what it's worth, the 3 PL seats will go to the top 3 who missed out, who are Dave, me and Slapdash (pending the Inter game) unless slapdash and chapman want to playoff to decide. However, there are 2 spare seats from fenner, so either chapman or slapdash can have one of those anyway. So still at least one spare. I think there'll be some spare for anyone who hasn't played in the league if they want, as I assume by now those that did play and didn't qualify would have posted in this thread (as Vic did). Fonzie, if you wanted to let the chap you were HU with the other day take your spare I'm sure no-one on here is losing out. :ok

I'm certain we've got more than enough seats to let everyone go who wants to. For what it's worth, the 3 PL seats will go to the top 3 who missed out, who are Dave, me and Slapdash (pending the Inter game) unless slapdash and chapman want to playoff to decide. However, there are 2 spare seats from fenner, so either chapman or slapdash can have one of those anyway. So still at least one spare. I think there'll be some spare for anyone who hasn't played in the league if they want, as I assume by now those that did play and didn't qualify would have posted in this thread (as Vic did). Fonzie, if you wanted to let the chap you were HU with the other day take your spare I'm sure no-one on here is losing out. :ok
Hi Fonzie... That would be good as hes my other travellin partner...scenario...and would really appreciate it...especially as me and nuts68 should both be playin.....

I think it's me and Chapman tied for the last PL seat (if nobody in the running qualifies for a freeroll seat)? I think I'd win by either of your suggestions, but it seems wrong to decide that after the event, so I'd be happy to decide by some kind of playoff (HU SnG?) or tossing a coin if Chapman agrees.
Sorry for the late response I've not been online alot this past week and appreciate the offer here thanks Slap - we can do a HU playoff or get someone to toss a coin (they have $1 coinflips on betfair if you want to do that?) but I'm happy to let you decide. :ok Otherwise would deffo like to take one of the spare seats available and ofcourse split any potential profit with whoever the seat comes from. :clap :cheers