maximize.gifHapoel Tel Aviv v Hamburger SV (18:00 GMT) 2.96 3.5 2.6 100.82 %
maximize.gifLille OSC v FK Slavia Praha (18:00 GMT) 1.28 6 17 100.33 %
maximize.gifSK Rapid Wien v Celtic (18:00 GMT) 2.28 3.45 3.6 100.62 %
maximize.gifBenfica v AEK Athens (20:05 GMT) 1.59 4.2 7.2 100.59 %
maximize.gifEverton v FC BATE Borisov (20:05 GMT) 1.64 4 6.75 100.79 %
maximize.gifLazio v Levski Sofia (20:05 GMT) 1.57 4.2 7.2 101.33 %
maximize.gifSteaua Bucuresti v FC Twente (20:05 GMT) 4.33 3.5 2.06 100.19 %
maximize.gifVillarreal v Red Bull Salzburg (20:05 GMT) 1.67 4.1 6.2 100.40 %
maximize.gifFenerbahçe SK v FC Sheriff Tiraspol (20:05 GMT) 1.72 4.1 5.5 100.71 %

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: UEFA Europa League » Dec 17 I quite like the look of Rapid Vienna at home over Celtic. Celtic are perennially poor travellers in Europe and they are planning on resting their big stars in preperation for Sunday's game. Neither side can qualify, so pride is the only factor here I can see.

Re: UEFA Europa League » Dec 17 Everton vs BATE Everton starting XI to face BATE Borisov: Nash, Coleman, Duffy, Hibbert ©, Bidwell, Osman, Forshaw, Baxter, Rodwell, Yakubu, Agard. BATE are massive at 5/1 against this team. We struggled against them away and were fortunate to come home with 3 points. I'm sure they will play a strong side against Everton in hope to get some revenge for that defeat. Everton have nothing to play for as you can see with the team and it's only seen as a chance for the youngsters to impress and a few players to get their fitness levels up. BATE/DRAW double chance is 6/4 currently but I will also be having small stakes on a BATE win @ 5/1

Re: UEFA Europa League » Dec 17

Everton vs BATE Everton starting XI to face BATE Borisov: Nash, Coleman, Duffy, Hibbert ©, Bidwell, Osman, Forshaw, Baxter, Rodwell, Yakubu, Agard. BATE are massive at 5/1 against this team. We struggled against them away and were fortunate to come home with 3 points. I'm sure they will play a strong side against Everton in hope to get some revenge for that defeat. Everton have nothing to play for as you can see with the team and it's only seen as a chance for the youngsters to impress and a few players to get their fitness levels up. BATE/DRAW double chance is 6/4 currently but I will also be having small stakes on a BATE win @ 5/1
As an Everton season ticket holder for over 40 years I was about to come on and post the same information I would just add that Osman has only just returned to training this week after sustaining a broken foot. Hibbert is shit, the Yak may or may not be interested so that leaves us with Rodwell and a load of kids

As an Everton season ticket holder for over 40 years I was about to come on and post the same information I would just add that Osman has only just returned to training this week after sustaining a broken foot. Hibbert is shit, the Yak may or may not be interested so that leaves us with Rodwell and a load of kids
blasphemy :lol the shoe is awesome :ok Would agree though Bate are a great price and can see the odds dropping once the bookies hear the team. Apart from Seamus Coleman, the other youngstes wouldnt be anywhere our first team had we a bigger squad + obviously more players available. Obviously Moyes just wants this game out the wayand i cant blame him Birmingham is vital. Im sure the youngsters will give their all, but think Bate DNB has the best value

Re: UEFA Europa League » Dec 17 Only double for me: Lazio and Lille - small odds but medium stakes ;) Reasoning?Hmmmm....I think anyone can beat Levsky even Lazio in bad form.Levsky have great record in Europe 0-0-5 and Lazio need any win to boost their morale before game against Inter...they need it :) If you need reasoning about Lille then ask Meatman - he knows better :lol I mean 12 goals in 3 matches and they need a win...c'mon :)

Only double for me: Lazio and Lille - small odds but medium stakes ;) Reasoning?Hmmmm....I think anyone can beat Levsky even Lazio in bad form.Levsky have great record in Europe 0-0-5 and Lazio need any win to boost their morale before game against Inter...they need it :) If you need reasoning about Lille then ask Meatman - he knows better :lol I mean 12 goals in 3 matches and they need a win...c'mon :)
Mate I totally agree with Lille. They killed Sparta on Sparta's home ground 5-1, they are impressive lately. I also read somewhere that Sparta will miss some regulars. Lille need these points, and in front of their own crowd, I think they will get them with handicap [-1,75]. My second bet is Genoa - Valencia over 2,5. Genoa is simply goal festival team. They score, they concede also Valencia with that floppy defence concede and with that powerful striker Villa can score in anytime. This game is crucial for both team so in my opinion it must be open and full of goals. :ok

Only double for me: Lazio and Lille - small odds but medium stakes ;) Reasoning?Hmmmm....I think anyone can beat Levsky even Lazio in bad form.Levsky have great record in Europe 0-0-5 and Lazio need any win to boost their morale before game against Inter...they need it :) If you need reasoning about Lille then ask Meatman - he knows better :lol I mean 12 goals in 3 matches and they need a win...c'mon :)
Ok,i've changed my mind a bit.I'll skip Lazio untill i know team news as i've heard a rumour that they may rest some regulars for Inter game.So NO LAZIO for me at the moment. In this case i'm going with Lille -1.5AH @1.8 Lille are in great form and need 3 points in order to qualify. GL :ok I think i'll take most of the games in play as i need more team news.Teams i'm intrested in will be: Fener,Benfica,Villareal.But as i said team news are crucial here.

Re: UEFA Europa League » Dec 17 I too am backing O2.5 in Genoa. It should hopefully be a very exciting match as the group is very much alive. You would expect Genoa to come flying out and get at Valencia as it is they that must win and they aren't built very well to defend. Valencia are built very well for a counter-attacking match. With either of Albelda/Baraja/Banega capable of holding while Silva, Mata and Villa breaking. Stats wise Genoa have scored 7 and conceded 8 in 5 games. Valencia have scored 10 and conceded 7 in 5. I dont know of team news right now but I would imagine the squads will be as strong as possible. Over 2.5 goals 1.9 - Low stakes.

I think I'll wait for Everton's price to go up prior to kick off and then back them on the handicap :ok
I actually agree with you on this, regardless of the team news as it showed yesterday with Fulham it might not matter, i belive Everton will wont to win to build on the confidence on the back of the 3-3 draw with Chelsea, also to pay back the long suffering fans for this season home defeats. By the way Eastern European teams don't do well in England, my concern's are Everton big time players missing might take effect as the game comes to a close, also they might just win by 1 goal Everton -1 2/1 Paddy Power Prices may become even more generous in the morning

Ajax and Anderlecht both go through if they draw :poker
That's the main thing concerning me tonight, both as a punter and a Dinamo Zagreb supporter. Dinamo had a hard autumn, they were penalised by UEFA, lost unlucky to Anderlecht in Zagreb 0:2, and there's still hope of going through - they won away against Timisoara and Anderlecht. Dinamo Zagreb needs a win against Timisoara tonight (probably going to get it) but Ajax must come through as a respected club that knows fair play. I'll wait for team news, I hope Ajax will take Anderlecht on with a full squad, with Suarez and Pantelic motivated to score and build up their prices. I'm counting on Ajax planning to sell Suarez this winter and probably wanting to get his price up. A nice hattrick in EL would help with that :ok

Re: UEFA Europa League » Dec 17 Dinamo Zagreb Vs. FC Timisoara Some info and news: Ivica Vrdoljak, player, Dinamo Zagreb: "We feel cofident and great, we want to end this autmn in the best possible way!" "In our first match against them, they didn't impress, we need to play our game, and score, even if Butina (goalkeeper) scores in 90th minute. " Krunoslav Jurčić, coach, Dinamo Zagreb: "We have a handicap playing on empty stadium, but this is an important match, and we're cofident about winning it!" "The field is in bad shape, but will be frozen in the evening." Ioan Ovidiu Sabauu, Coach FC Timisoara: "You could say that the situation is quite strange because we play the game that means nothing to us. At the meeting with Dinamo look like the experiment and I will use players who have played less or did not play." - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Dinamo's supporters, the "Bad Blue Boys" showed up at the last training with flags, banners and torches to show support and provide a morale boost. Shouting "DINAMO ZAGREB!" and holding up a 50 meter long banner "Dinamo is our life and our happiness" they put up quite a show. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Dinamo has a full squad, only Tomecak is doubtful. Papadopoulos and Cufre have already left the squad. Nobody is crying for the awful Greek striker, but we might miss Cufre on LB. Mandžukić is not in form, and will leave Dinamo in January. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - FC Timisoara will play in a 4 - 4 - 2 Diamond formation, which they don't usually play. It's an experiment and I feel it will go badly in these hard conditions. PREDICTION: Dinamo Zagreb Vs. FC Timisoara HOME WIN @ 1.3 (local - I'll try to get some bonus on that price) Dinamo (-1) h'cap HOME WIN @ 1.8 (local)

I quite like the look of Rapid Vienna at home over Celtic. Celtic are perennially poor travellers in Europe and they are planning on resting their big stars in preperation for Sunday's game. Neither side can qualify' date=' so pride is the only factor here I can see.[/quote'] I see your point, and the price is tempting... Missings: Celtic: Naylor, McCourt (resting) Brown, Maloney (injured) Zhi (ineligible) Rapid: Heikkinen (injured) Payer (GK - doubtful) It seems that Celtic is going to Austria to give their younglings some European expirience, without actually trying to hard to win. rapid should take that gift and score a home win. In their first encounter in this group Rapid snatched a point in a surprising away draw, and Rapid showed that they can put up a decent game winning 3:0 against HSV. PREDICTION: Rapid Vs. Celtic HOME WIN @ 2.1 (local)

Re: UEFA Europa League » Dec 17 Sport Football (Euro Cups) Event Steaua vs Twente Selection Twente ( -0,5 ) (Asian Handicap) Strength 10/10 Date 17/12/2009 Bookmaker/Price Bet365 @ 1.95 (Back) Reasoning Steaua and Twente will play today the last match in group H.The hosts missed any chance for qualification,while Twente is now on second place.For to ensure the qualification in upper stages,Twente must win at Bucharest,for to not depend by the result between Fenerbahce vs Sheriff Tiraspol.Will be tonight a balanced game,because the land will be quite impracticable,because at Bucharest snowed more.But I believe Twente is the better team and they can mark a goal here and win tonight .My pick is Twente(-0,5). STEAUA 0:1 TWENTE

I'll wait for team news, I hope Ajax will take Anderlecht on with a full squad, with Suarez and Pantelic motivated to score and build up their prices. I'm counting on Ajax planning to sell Suarez this winter and probably wanting to get his price up. A nice hattrick in EL would help with that :ok
It's doubtful whether Suarez will play. Yesterday he had knee problems (and tiredness) and went trough a scan. The scan showed that he can play, but Jol seems to protect him and rest him for this match.

Re: UEFA Europa League » Dec 17 I have a doubt about that Ajax-Anderlecht. Ajax and Anderlecht have good supporters relationships, don't know if that affects the game. Jol probably don't want to risk the first place by losing to Anderlecht. Really difficult because Anderlecht is getting over 4/1, but a draw is very likely too.

Re: UEFA Europa League » Dec 17 Excuse me, the H2H matches are on the side of Lille, won 3-0 at home against Genoa and lost 2-3 away. So if Lille is going to win tonigh, what they 100% do, Genoa is still knocked out. I think Genoa wants to take the risk that Lille is going to fail and going for some goals tonight.