** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

UEFA Europa League » Dec 17

Djordje

Re: UEFA Europa League » Dec 17

Lol not regretting it anymore :loon 3-3. I feel sorry for rapid backers hate losing a bet in injury time
To be fair, bar a crazy 20 minute spell at the start, Celtic were the better team, especially in the second half and in my opinion had enough chances to even win the game after being 3-0 down. Do feel bit sorry for Rapid backers as once your selection is 3-0 its usually in the bank, however Celtic showed tremendous spirit to come back and draw. Good night for me :D

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After missing out on the 6pm games luckily because i was tempted to go for ajax, genoa v valecia both teams to score. Gutted missed out on Lille -1 8pm kick off ive decided to go for these teams for reasons stated earlier Everton -1 9/4 Paddy Power :@ Everton 8/11:@ Fenebachce 4/6 :) Lazio 1/2:wall So called banker Trebles Good luck all :hope
Small stakes so small loss, an first unprofitable day of a good week :\ Europa sometimes unpredictable, so much team news changes. Thats the last i bet on a dead rubber Everton game :spankor any game which a team had already qualified.

To be fair, bar a crazy 20 minute spell at the start, Celtic were the better team, especially in the second half and in my opinion had enough chances to even win the game after being 3-0 down. Do feel bit sorry for Rapid backers as once your selection is 3-0 its usually in the bank, however Celtic showed tremendous spirit to come back and draw. Good night for me :D
I agree fully with you on that :ok

With last rounds 11/12 and yesterdays 4/4 record' date=' I hope I'll get some profit tonight on EL: [/quote'] :puke What an disastrous evening in EL. There goes my great record, I was right with 2 out of 8 bets last night... Well, I'm sorry, especially for the guys who were swayed by my bets on Dinamo and Ajax... Better luck next time... :eyes

Re: UEFA Europa League » Dec 17 You Celtic lot make me laugh - :lol Rangers beat Dundee united 3 - 0 away and this is due to united's inept perfomance and totally undeserved Celtic manage a draw at Rapid Vienna who play in one of the poorest leagues in Europe and it's a miracle - amazing. let's try and be consistent lads eh!

You Celtic lot make me laugh - :lol Rangers beat Dundee united 3 - 0 away and this is due to united's inept perfomance and totally undeserved Celtic manage a draw at Rapid Vienna who play in one of the poorest leagues in Europe and it's a miracle - amazing. let's try and be consistent lads eh![/quote --------------------- yeah the scottish premiership