** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

UEFA Europa League » Dec 17

Djordje

Re: UEFA Europa League » Dec 17

i need one more game guys has anyone a safe match , i got genoa - valencia over 2.5 goals Lille - prag over 2.5 Lazio - levski home win i need one more help me oput please was thinking betting 100 euro on these matches
Surely there's been many many many good tips already posted on this thread? :eyes Just read the thread.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: UEFA Europa League » Dec 17 Twente have to go for the win against Steaua Bucharest (who themselves have nothing left to play for) If Sheriff pull off a shock result in Turkey, then a draw will not be good enough for Steve McClaren's men.

Re: UEFA Europa League » Dec 17 Twente @1.98 9/10. I think it won't be that difficult for Twente (opposite of what the main stream thinks). Twente won't wait until result Sheriff. They want to win on their own. The line up looks good. Some players are missing but they are replaced by other good players. Bucharest misses some good players as well and has total lack of motivation. And the weather won't help with that either. Crowd will mainly consist out of Twente supporters. 0-2 Is most likely result for me.

Re: UEFA Europa League » Dec 17 Genoa v Valencia Genoa average 4.1 corners at home, Valencia average 5.5 corners away from home. Valencia have had the most corners in 6 out of 7 away games. Valencias general wide play means they put it in quite a lot of crosses, and therefor usually get a fair few corners. Valencia (0) Corner Handicap @ 11/10 : 5pts

Re: UEFA Europa League » Dec 17 Don't be so sure about Fenerbahce win tonight; Sheriff aren't a decent side yeah but they need to win and if Fener coach decides to use subs tonight it may be a different story. Fenerbahce usually panics and does mistakes against aggressive teams. (check their last home games in league) If Sheriff doesn't defend with 10 players in penalty box and set the defense upfront, I don't think Fener can find lots of opportunities. Actually I don't expect more than 2 goals tonight, planning to go for Under 2.5 goals and Double Chance X2 on Sheriff, "depending on Fenerbahce line-up".

Re: UEFA Europa League » Dec 17 I'm considering the overs in the Tel-Aviv v Hamburg game but some team news would be useful. The last game between these two was 4-2. Both of Tel-Aviv's home games have gone over. Does anyone think they'll fight it out for top-spot or is both teams going to sit back and not try? Over 2.5 @ Evens looks tempting.

Re: UEFA Europa League » Dec 17 Get on BATE BORISOV @ 4.5, everton team news shows only 3 1st team players of which Hibbert isn't great and will be playing out of position at centre half. Bate arnt any great shakes but the Everton team news has evened things up for me and i wont be hesitating to have a pop at that price.

Re: UEFA Europa League » Dec 17 Lot of begging on here today isnt there!? Mods are obviously on Christmas holidays already! Taken Dinamo Zagreb -1,-1.5 @ 1.655 and Rapid @2.1 as a fairly low stakes double..Watched a fair few Timisoara games this season for one bet or another and their first team is fairly devoid of any creativity, they purely defend and look to hit on the counter..their reserve and youth players are unlikely to be as good at either, with Dinamo needing a result i can see at least a two goal victory.. Vienna have been discussed at length already so there is little to add, but i have watched Celtic on a few occasions this season and unless McGeady is on form they seem to lack creativity and ability in wide areas, there is certainly a lack of ability when compared with other Celtic sides over the last few years, i dont rate Samaras particuarly but will see if any of my opinions are changed after watching the game tonight..

An interesting fact regarding Genoa-Valencia. According to Marca and As' date=' David Villa won't play tonight (he is not in the probable line-up). It seems he's not even on the bench. This news could change the match perspective, at least from the Spanish point of view, so now I'm leaning towards Genoa +0.25 or even DNB (AH). I'm not sure if the Spanish side takes this game for really serious. Anyway, GL to everyone.[/quote'] I was wrong. Gazzetta dello Sport announced the line-ups and Villa will play. In fact Valencia will field the best team at the moment. I don't know what to say about the information from Marca and As. Still, I will keep my bet: Genoa DNB. Again, GL everybody..

I'm considering the overs in the Tel-Aviv v Hamburg game but some team news would be useful. The last game between these two was 4-2. Both of Tel-Aviv's home games have gone over. Does anyone think they'll fight it out for top-spot or is both teams going to sit back and not try? Over 2.5 @ Evens looks tempting.
Firstly Celtic team news : ------------------------Boruc-------------------------- Caddis ---------McManus---------Loovens--------------Wilson ---------------NGuemo---------------Crosas---------------------- McGinn-------------------------------------------------Flood --------------Fortune---------McGowan------------------ Few fringe players playing but still think they'll manage at least a draw. Hamburg team news... Hesl Rozenhal Mathijsen Jensen Petric Tesche Trochowski Berg Demel Rincon Tavares Hapoel...... Enyeama Da Sivla Natcho Shetcher Badir Yeboah Vermouth Menteshashvilli Zehavi Ben Dayan Kende Hope this helps you JK :ok

Re: UEFA Europa League » Dec 17 Slavia have 2 of their leading scorers on the bench (Senkerik and Naumov)..although they only have 7 between them this is more than most of the rest of the team..Lille at full strength by the looks of it :ok..gone for a decent sized single on Lille -1EH..good luck to us..

Zagreb, Lille and Vienna treble @ 5/2 Over 2.5 in Genoa - Valencia (4/5) and Lille - Prague (8/11) Small bet on Hamburg (11/8)m Villareal (8/13) and Lazio (1/2) Apologies for not writing up reasons, am in a hurry so haven't done that much research into them.
Have gone in big on a Lille -1 and over 2.5 in Genoa and Valencia double.