maximize.gifFC Porto v Chelsea (19:45 GMT) 3 3.4 2.62 100.91 %
maximize.gifGirondins de Bordeaux v Juventus (19:45 GMT) 2.84 3.3 2.82 100.98 %
maximize.gifManchester United v Besiktas JK (19:45 GMT) 1.4 4.9 10 101.84 %
maximize.gifReal Madrid v FC Zürich (19:45 GMT) 1.17 8.2 25 101.67 %

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Champions League » Nov 25 Girondins de Bordeaux v Juventus " Pour recevoir la Juventus Turin, mercredi en Ligue des Champions, Laurent Blanc a annoncé après la défaite face à Valenciennes samedi (1-0) qu'il serait privé de Yoann Gourcuff, forfait. Marouane Chamakh, sorti sur blessure samedi, pourrait lui aussi être absent contre les Turinois" French source : http://www.football365.fr/france/infos-clubs/bordeaux/article_363487_Bordeaux-Sans-Gourcuff-contre-la-Juve.shtml From the moment he joined the FCGB each times Gourcuff missed the game, bordeaux did not win the said game.Either draw or lost it. Considering the Position of Bayern munchen and the last match this is the match for Juventus Turin.Ill try to watch the Juventus game tonight against Udinese. Moreover Chamakh who is the second best scorer of the team in the french ligue 1 with 4 goals (Gourcuff being 1st with also 4 goals)...got injured last game against valenciennes after 10min, he's not sure to play the incoming Champions league game. But ill be going for Girondins de Bordeaux v Juventus double chance DRAW OR JUVENTUS. (8/10) Girondins de Bordeaux v Juventus Juventus to win (6/10).:cow

Re: Champions League » Nov 25 The Champions League games can now be divided into two, the vital games and the useless games. Betting on the useless games can be too risky unless you wait to see the actual lineups. I will surely bet upon the following games barca v inter [barca need a win badly, but they are playing really poorly at the moment. Messi is off form and Ibra has not really replaced Eto'o. Furthermore Barca may be playing without both their frontmen, so I will definitely wait to see how they line up before I place my bet. If Barca field their full strength team, then I will bet on a home win. debrecni v liverpool [Liverpool need a win to have any chance of progressing. Although they have many injury problems and are off form, they should be too strong for the hungarians. An away win for Liverpool seems to be a good bet.] real madrid v zurich [real madrid need a win and should be too strong for zurich. A win before the clasico on sunday against barca will be all that real fans would demand, especially after the poor display during the weekend. Furthermore Ronaldo might make the bench for this game. arsenal v standard [arsenal need a point to progress and a morale boosting victory going in for the game against chelsea next weekend. I will wait for more team news before placing my bet since arsenal might be a bit too stretched at the moment.]

Re: Champions League » Nov 25 Matchday 5, most of the big teams are through and there isn't a great deal that stands out. First impressions are that Porto look a big price at 2/1 at home to Chelsea. Chelsea are probably the best side in Europe right now so might seem strange to back against them. However, both these sides have already qualified due to Atletico Madrid having a disastrous CL campaign and its a case of how much do Chelsea really want top spot here. Porto are one point behind Chelsea in the standings so could leapfrog them with a win. Chelsea have a game away at Arsenal at the weekend which is very important, another victory there would put them in a very strong position in the league. With Lampard & Drogba missing out at the weekend through injury you wouldn't imagine they would be risked here, nor a few of the other big guns, so a few fringe players may play along with some first-teamers. Even if Chelsea were at full-strength they face a tough test here against a strong Porto side who have really impressed me this season in the CL, they have some quality players such as Hulk and Falcao and are normally strong at home, winning both their games at the Dragao in this group. Even if Chelsea lost here, they could still claim top spot with a win over Apoel at the Bridge if Porto fail to win in Madrid, so it wouldn't be all over in terms of top spot should Chelsea lose here. Chelsea haven't been overly impressive away in this seasons CL, toiling to a 1-0 win in Cyprus before drawing 2-2 in Madrid. Will wait for team news here but I'd be surprised if Chelsea won here and think Porto may be worth a punt at 2/1. Would appreciate any other opinions on this.

Re: Champions League » Nov 25 Milan @ 1.98 also looks a good bet to me. They have really picked up their form after a poor start to the season and have won 4 of their last 5 in Serie A ( a 2-2 away at Napoli conceding two late goals) and are unbeaten in their last 9 since losing to Zurich. Watched them in the two games against Real Madrid and they were very impressive, especially in the second half in the Bernabeu. That performance seems to have given them confidence and really kick started their season. They won the reverse fixture in France and while Marseille are a good team, Milan look to have that extra bit of quality. The group standings have Milan 7, Real Madrid 7, Marseille 6- so Milan need a win here to seal qualification and it would be a big surprise if they went out in the group stage. Marseille have won both their games against Zurich but haven't managed a point in their meetings with Milan & Real, maybe the difference in class is too much for them? At the odds Milan look the call here and again would be happy to hear others views on this.

Re: Champions League » Nov 25 Have to admit I was certinly considering laying Chelsea, Porto are a club that seem to prefer playing the big sides and with Chelsea having a few injuries and being in a game they dont really have to win I can see a draw or Porto win here..I'll have a think about it tonight but thats certainly the way im heading at the mo..any Portuguese punters or regular Porto punters have anything they can share?

Re: Champions League » Nov 25

Milan @ 1.98 also looks a good bet to me. They have really picked up their form after a poor start to the season and have won 4 of their last 5 in Serie A ( a 2-2 away at Napoli conceding two late goals) and are unbeaten in their last 9 since losing to Zurich. Watched them in the two games against Real Madrid and they were very impressive, especially in the second half in the Bernabeu. That performance seems to have given them confidence and really kick started their season. They won the reverse fixture in France and while Marseille are a good team, Milan look to have that extra bit of quality. The group standings have Milan 7, Real Madrid 7, Marseille 6- so Milan need a win here to seal qualification and it would be a big surprise if they went out in the group stage. Marseille have won both their games against Zurich but haven't managed a point in their meetings with Milan & Real, maybe the difference in class is too much for them? At the odds Milan look the call here and again would be happy to hear others views on this.
I agree with you - Milan began a season bad, but now they show good game. Milan won Marseille in the first game and now they must win at home - motivation is high.

I'll have a think about it tonight but thats certainly the way im heading at the mo..any Portuguese punters or regular Porto punters have anything they can share?
As a Porto supporter I will say that it looks more Drawish to me than a Home win. Porto are still struggling to find their feet this season. Injuries and international matches have meant greater difficulty for Jesualdo Ferreira to reassemble a side who lost two key players in Lucho and Lisandro and also leftback Cissokho. A positive from last week were the two great displays by Meireles and Bruno Alves with the national side, a goal each sending Portugal to the WC'10. Porto do tend to raise their game on these occasions and I think they have a goal in them on Wednesday but one has to respect this Chelsea side who is an extremely capable team and one who can score in Porto as well. I haven't checked on the latest news from both teams and this is an important factor as well. Seems Lampard is out for Chelsea, I don't know about Porto though and I need to check that. But like I said I see a draw as most likely, I'd love to expect Porto to beat Chelsea on Wednesday but I can't expect it to happen.

Re: Champions League » Nov 25 Delgado, Holosko, Rıdvan Şimşek, Sivok and Nobre are left in Turkey. So they would't play voor Besiktas. I don't think they will give 100%. So even whit a second team ManUtd will easy beat them. (This is hard to say for a BJK-fan, but we must be realistic). :sad

Re: Champions League » Nov 25 MAN. UTD. - BEŞİKTAŞ UNDER 2.5 Beşiktaş has solid defence and Manu will be without full squad. We will watch the same game which is played in Istanbul. BORDEAUX - JUVENTUS AWAY WİN and UNDER 2.5 I dont think Juventus will risk his chance to last game in hand with Bayern. I think Juventus with some good defence they will get a win. BAYERN - MACCABI NO BET I really dont see and easy win for bayern. I got some bad feeling about this match. I will skip it. MILAN - MARSEILLE Away Win or Draw, Over 2.5 Mılan having problems with defence and Marseılle's attacking power is high. I can see them scoring at least one goal and They will give everything they got in this match. PORTO - CHELSEA DRAW, UNDER 2.5 (even if they play til morning) 2 qualified teams, they dont want to have injury problems. Meaningless match. :hope GL all.

Re: Champions League » Nov 25 I would not jump on the Juve wagon that easily. Of course, timing seems to be perfect for Juventus to claim a result in Bordeaux however, let's put things into perspective: Bordeaux under Blanc is if anything else, a winning side... So many wins, mainly domestically of course, but in this running group, they have had a seriously convincing presence. I would not just put it all in the trash bin cause Gourcuff is out, or even Chakmakh. They had a very good game in Turin vs Juventus, where they could win (Bouffon was great there) or lose (Marchisio has a late shot in the post), two games vs Bayern they both won, especially an away in Bayern is not something you can see every day. They are in some ways reaching the weight of Lyon in CL, even if they are behind, but putting things into perspective here, imagine same situation with a game of Lyon vs Juventus, would you then jump to straight away win and dnb bets in Juve? Probably not. My point is: Bordeaux is not on top of the group by chance.

Delgado' date= Holosko, Rıdvan Şimşek, Sivok and Nobre are left in Turkey. So they would't play voor Besiktas. I don't think they will give 100%. So even whit a second team ManUtd will easy beat them. (This is hard to say for a BJK-fan, but we must be realistic). :sad
i think man utd will simply trash besiktas maybe even by five goals. i think besiktas will get consolation goal
My opinion: With such a doubtful and unpredictable lineup from ManU handicaps are so hard to tell. There was some movement towards Besiktas with the announcement of Sir Alex's squad B intentions however, the unpredictable factor is just too much here. Besiktas are of course motivated, they need points badly, but Old Trafford is not a place you can really claim any or more than 1 for that matter. Besiktas -as far as I have read- relies heavily on Ernst and Fink that seem to be the highlights of the squads efforts so far, but I still rate their attack to be a weak angle in their game, so overs which could be a valuable choice here, are actually quite a risky deal. Besiktas' best result in the group came in Germany where they fought their way through a scoreless draw and I can bet they will try that successful approach in Old Trafford as well, having Ernst and Fink fighting any man in midfield and keeping a concentrated defence. So, since this is expected to a close affair, O/U is quite risky, with the game being the successor the the 3-3 goalfest with CSKA in last round. So, with much better options in the day, this is clearly a NO BET occasion.

Milan @ 1.98 also looks a good bet to me. They have really picked up their form after a poor start to the season and have won 4 of their last 5 in Serie A ( a 2-2 away at Napoli conceding two late goals) and are unbeaten in their last 9 since losing to Zurich. Watched them in the two games against Real Madrid and they were very impressive, especially in the second half in the Bernabeu. That performance seems to have given them confidence and really kick started their season. They won the reverse fixture in France and while Marseille are a good team, Milan look to have that extra bit of quality. The group standings have Milan 7, Real Madrid 7, Marseille 6- so Milan need a win here to seal qualification and it would be a big surprise if they went out in the group stage. Marseille have won both their games against Zurich but haven't managed a point in their meetings with Milan & Real, maybe the difference in class is too much for them? At the odds Milan look the call here and again would be happy to hear others views on this.
I have backed Milan on Betfair, just think at home they will have the edge here. However, probably gonna give the Porto game a swerve. Everywhere I look people seem to be tipping the draw in this one and with both teams qualified it could turn into a dull stalemate. I still give Porto the edge as Chelsea have a big game at the weekend and their mind will probably be elsewhere, then again they are capable of sending a side out to get a point to keep them top. Thanks for your input bagehot :ok

Re: Champions League » Nov 25 Hello all, CSKA Moskva V Wolfsburg - OVER 2.5 Goals @ 2.00 (William Hill) Could be an interesting game at the Luzhniki stadium in Moscow tomorrow evening. Both teams still have the chance of progressing to the last 16 along with group leader Manchester United. Wolfsburg sit on 7 points in second place 3 points behind United while CSKA occupy 3rd spot on 4 points. Each teams has gone over in 3 out of the 4 games they have played in this group so far. CSKA: 3rd Nov Man Utd 3 - 3 CSKA 30th Sept CSKA 2 -1 Besiktas 15th Sept Wolfsburg 3 - 1 CSKA Wolfsburg : 3rd Nov Besiktas 0 - 3 Wolfsburg 30th Sept Man Utd 2 - 1 Wolfsburg 15th Sept Wolfsburg 3 - 1 CSKA Both teams seem to have the ability to score goals but also have the ability to concede a few aswell. In CSKA MOskva their main man is Alan Dzagoev who has really put himself on the market this year with 3 goals in 4 games, effectively scoring in every game Moscow have scored in in the group stage, he will do all he can tomorrow night to add to that tally. Wolfsburg have goals all over the pitch, one negative is that one of their main strikers Grafite is out suspended but Dzeko and Martins will be on hands to score the goals for the Germans. Both teams domestic games went over 2.5 goals at the weekend with Wolfsburg losing at home 2-3 to Numberg while CSKA win a 3-2 battle in their away trip to rivals Spartak Moskva. No serious injury doubts for Wolfsburg, just the suspension to Grafite to note and CSKA have influencial defender Deividas Šemberas suspended aswell. People maye think Wolfsburg will go to Moscow to defend for the draw as that is all they need however their coach certainly is not thinking along those lines and he is predicting goals similar to the first game between the two : Armin Veh, Wolfsburg coach We have to make changes and I won't make a big secret of our starting lineup. I will field Makoto Hasebe and Obafemi Martins will replace Grafite. We underestimated Nürnberg a bit in our last league game, but that won't happen this time. This game will be different to the one in Wolfsburg, as it is Matchday 5 and CSKA are in a different position to us. They must win and they will probably presume we'll be more defensive this time, but we're not going to be because our main strength is up front. This is our philosophy, and the spectators should expect goals. Over 2.5 goals @ 2.00 looks the way to go for me and I'll be having a piece of that :hope Good Luck all :ok

Re: Champions League » Nov 25 agree mate :ok First look was Nobet for me, especially knowing this match takes place in Moskow/Russia but after studying weather forecast with "quite mild" 6°C and light rain and taking in mind the way both teams showed their inability to defend in CL matches, I will take the Over 2,5 goals @ 1,90 188bet with medium stakes. Russians are in "must-win" situation to take their last chance to reach next round, doesn't mean too much for me, I am not a friend of these must-win bets, but being in that situation we can expect them attacking from first min. Wolfsburg on the other hand only needs one point to reach next stage, but everybody who watched them this playing this season will agree with me, that they aren't capable to hold clean sheet, even against poor teams at home!! Even after seeing under 2,5 goals in all 8 clashes last night, I am confident we'll see some goals here. Wolfsburg is capable to score at least once, but Russians will their starplayer Krasic will try to score once more, under rain @ artificial pitch... Could end 2:1 or 2:2 IMO GL @all :)

Re: Champions League » Nov 25 My picks for tonight: Real Madrid - Zurich: Real -2.25 AH @ 1.85 (Bet365) 8/10 My most confident bet of the day comes from laying the side I've laid most in this season's CL, Zurich. Of course, it is not only a lay bet, but a backing the monster bet as well. Real welcomes back some guys for this one, Diarra, Van Nisterlooy, Ramos and Albiol and they look to end up qualification matters in the group, plus making a good warm-up to cheer them up before weekend's El Classico. And there is no bigger game than this and no bigger focusing factor in the game. None wants an uninterested Real in the pitch for this one, especially after tonight's perfomance from Barcelona. And if Barca has motivated themselves in this crucial week to the max, don't expect Real not to follow their lead and "reply" with a big win over weak Zurich. It is not a friendly game of course, Real is heavily motivated here, to leave and with last game in Marseille, their win is simply indisputable. So, no fancy surprises here, no X2 realistic possibilities, but big, bigger or less big scorelines for the home side. With that in mind and the fact that Zurich is one of the weakest sides in CL this season, especially in defence, having already conceded TOO MANY goals, this won't be an exception. They already won 3-0 Marseille when needed and they scored 5 against Zurich in Switzerland. Zurich coming from a 6 goal slap from Marseille, plus a heavy loss and disqualification from Swiss Cup in the hands of Zurich and seem to have many trouble this season and with the fact they miss their best attacking players, Hussly and Vonlanthen. Very one-sided game, Zurich can try, but Real should be in the mood for gifts to allow a flattering 2-0 win for example. I'm guessing they will start game vs Barca on this game, so high confidence on them tonight to deliver the goods. GL! Milan - Marseille: O2.5 @ 2.02 (Ladbrokes) 6/10 Haven't see much of a crowd taking a look on this bet, but imo prices should be already taking the downfall here. Milan settled for a draw with Real at home and 4 pts out of their games is of course a success but the plan writes home win on that game on doubt. They will play for win and the motivation is so big that coach Leonardo stated he will wait for Borriello. In things like that, you always understand how importantly games will be treated and this game is very important for both teams. Of course, any team of Milan nowadays is a good over2.5 candidate as they have develeoped an overly attacking philosophy with the conceding goals adding the challenge for the team, just to overscore. I can't expect to adopt another typoe of play for this game only and if they do, I don't think they'll come victorious. Marseille on the other hand comes from a underish game, but before that the bells rang and two heavy scoring games emerged in the likes of 5-5 vs Lyon and 6-1 at home vs Zurich. They are not as attacking as Milan right now however they have got many players able to score much and Niang, Kone and Brandao won't be shy to do so vs Milan, they have been experienced in CL just to much to do so. No matter who wins, no matter if Marseille actually pulls a surprise here or more probably Milan wins, I believe both sides will be involved in the scoring part of the game and odds are just too good to miss right. Group has been so overish, latest results show a big tendency and this game deserves no more than 1.85 for this bet. GL! Bordeaux - Juventus: U2.25 @ 1.82 (Ladbrokes) 6/10 If anything is clear in this game, is the anticipation of a tight affair. Juventus is motivated for the win in this one, to put it better, a win means qualification, any other result means they have to avoid defeat at home vs Bayern to progress. So, they will try their chances here, but how easy can it be vs a side that has been on top of the group for a clear reason: they are a very good team, consistently under Blanc's reign to a winning mentality. It has been ages since they last lost at home, before weekend's game with Valenciennes and in CL they have been very very solid. They will miss Gourcuff in this one and possibly Chakmakh but then again that lowers their offensive capacity, they will still be too tough to crack in the back. And with Juventus with Amauri sole striker upfront it can't be easy. So I won't bother on whether Juventus will win this or not, going after an underish affair here seems a better decision and in such an underish group, it should be a winner. GL! Bayern - M. Haifa: Bayern -1.5 AH @ 1.91 (Gamebookers) 5/10 Not used to backing a side in trouble, as Bayern definetely is at this point, but there is a good chance they cover that handicap here and I will try to take a bite, even if it seems, at least at first, as a risky endeavor. The fact is that Bayern is motivated for this game. Apart from the motivated to win every game, which is the way Bayern supposedly is, they have a clear motivation in this game. Provided Juventus doesn't win at Bordeaux, they can still progress with a win in Turin in last round. So, there is actually hope for them to chase the dream even if they blew it against Bordeaux. They have been having a rough season and suffer from absence of Ribery and Robben, that at some point seemed to be their rescue boat to success. Right now, they host M. Haifa that have been having a good course, despite their zero points. They lost both games of Turin and Bordeuax with a flattering 1-0, but still at zero points, they can't claim much in Munich. Bayern are still the sleeping giant always ready to make big wins at home, even if they have not made it so far in CL and in this game I have a feeling they will arise to the occasion. I will limit the stakes of course, but Bayern is traditionally strong at similar games and we might be in for a burst out in this game. Note they won 0-3 at ease away at same game and that could be good for their confidence. GL!

Re: Champions League » Nov 25 CSKA/Wolfsburg Over 2.5 @ 1.95, Pinnacle We have two high scoring teams here, one needs one point to advance(Wolfsburg) while CSKA looks for a win, better than 3-1 if possible. Both teams are scoring and conceding a lot lately, in fact goals are Wolfsburg's trademark and CSKA is not far from that too. Hope for a nice weather and early goal which could totally open the match. Milan/OM Over 2.5 @ 2.02, Lad's Milan became a very offensive minded team since Leo took over and this is far more logical for a team with such players. They need to win this game to advance from this group cause 3rd placed Marseille is only one point behind them. Olimpique also a team with big guns up front, having enough capacity to danger Rossoneri's defensive line especially on counter attacks. This is my favourite bet today and i'd say that chances for 3+ goals are higher than 55%. As a backup option take both to score. High stake here. About other games i tend to backing Draw in Porto-Chelsea and over in Bordeaux. One point means nothing for Juve, they'll still have to at least not to lose in the last round. But those missings which Bordeaux has are not encouraging at all. Very tough round to predict so will try to lower my stakes a bit. GL

Re: Champions League » Nov 25 underish game for me in this duel of toothless french lions against Italian snakes. Bordeaux only conceded 2 goals in this year's CL season, scored only 6 in 4 matches, but getting 10 points out of it, this is real french efficiency! But for this match offensive key player Gourcuff is out, biggest possible blow for french side, same importance for Bordeaux like Ribery for Bayern or Gerard for Liverpool...with their best forward Chamakh also not being fit 100%, I really can't see Bordeaux making much in front. On the other hand could Juve assure promotion to next stage with a win and avoid probable final match against Bayern. Del Pierro & Sissoko are back in team, Juve played much more consistant lately, even away from home predictable again. Even with playing with almost best first team Italians won't attack blindly to score, no, I think they will try to control match's pace, get more ball possesion even as away team and perhaps scoring from set-plays like corners or free-kicks by Diego. I am confident we won't see many chances or goal situations in this clash. Both teams now, they don't need to hurt eachother and being cautious to avoid injuries with regard to upcoming domestic matches. IMO match could end boring 0:1 or 0:0...Like Xaralas Under 2,25 for me @1,80 Bet365 GL @all :)

Re: Champions League » Nov 25 Champions League Group C - Ac Milan v Marseille

Ac Milan face Marseille tonight in round 5 of Group C and I fancy them to see off the Frenchman, the home side have a few injury worries with Borriello a big doubt for tonight's clash, however with Pato and Ronaldinho now looking like his old self I think this spells big trouble for the away team, Ronaldinho has really found form in recent games and sure he'll be gunning to show that on the big stage. Milan have picked up domestically also in recent weeks, they're unbeaten in nine games in all competitions. My slight worry for this game is Milan defensively and with Marseille scoring 13 goals in there last 3 it could be a problem, that could point to overs but I'm confident in Milan tightening things up, its unlike Italian teams to leak goals. The home side snatched all three points in France and I think they can grab the double over them tonight at the San Siro. 6pts Ac Milan @ 10/11 Bet365 0.5pts E-W Ronaldinho 1st Goalscorer @ 7/1 Skybet (5 Places, 1/3) Stake = 7pts

Re: Champions League » Nov 25 Ancelotti will mix up the teams tonight, he says on the cfc website, more than likely Ivanovic, Carvalho, Terry and Zhirkov will make up the back four. He never brings in Hilario unless Cech is injured so you know the number 1. Essien will be on the bench after a slight knock, Ballack and Deco will come in, the other midfielder is not named. Drogba will make the bench back from injury, but the other 2 strikers not named. All in all seems like a strong squad, strong team. After Saturday's convincing win you have every right to back a second string team tonight, but it is in Porto against a champions league team. i wouldnt say Chelsea will lose, its not easy to do that nowadays. And thinking about it, they would want to build a little momentum going into Sundays game at Arsenal, like Arsenal did last night. Lay Porto

Re: Champions League » Nov 25 bayer munich v maccabi bayer are going through a very bad patch. odds of 1.25 for a home win might be a bit short however still good enough to back them up. manchester united v besiktas mufc will field a lot of youngsters. wait for the line up to bet. odds might increase slightly (from current 1.35) as well once the line up is announced. united youngsters alongside some experienced players should still be too good for the turks. real v zurich real might welcome back ronaldo. real to win by 2 or more goals and halftime/fulltime real madrid win should offer good value for money

Re: Champions League » Nov 25 Agree with some of the picks that others have already made :cheers CSKA Moscow - Wolfsburg over 2.5 @ 1.95 bet365 CSKA lie 3rd in thr group and need to beat Wolfsburg while a draw for the away team should be enough to see them through. CSKA will go all out for the win and if they do score, it will force Wolfsburg to open up themselves to get back in the game. For CSKA, 3 of their last 4 CL games have gone over as they have scored and conceded in each while Wolfsburg has also seen 3 of its last 4 CL games go over. It is all or nothing for CSKA on their artificial pitch will give them some advanatage as will their home support but Wolfsburg are looking to make history by qualifying for the next round so both teams have plenty to play for Man Utd - Besiktas under 2.5 @ 2.00 bet365 Man Utd have already qualified and so will rest some of their players for the weekend game while Besiktas have only got a point in this group and have oly scored 1 goal in their 4 games playes so far. With such a poor form in front of goals don't expect them to score while Man Utd may struggle for motivation and creativity and as such, may not score, or score much at all. Looks like going under Bayern Munich - Maccabi Haifa under 2.5 @ 2.17 centrebet Bayern are likely to be without their two best players, as Robben and Ribery have injury concerns. They have not scored in their 2 home games with both games going under. Maccabi have been playing tight to ensure that they are not humiliated in this competition and as such have not scored a goal in their 4 games, and have lost 1-0 in each of their last 3 games in the CL. Under these circumstances, this game looks a good chance to go under Milan - Marseille over 2.5 @ 1.95 bet365 Both teams need to win this game as onyl a point separates them. Milan have gone over in 2 of their last 4 games in the CL as they have scored and conceded in 3 of these games while Marseille have gone over in 3 of their 4 games. Milan have discovered some form of late in Serie A but it is also based on scoring more than the other team as their defence has been conceding. Given this way they are football at the moment, look to Marseille to expose their fragility at the back but at the same time, they too have been prone to scoring as well as conceding. Like the look of some goals in this game Real Madrid -2.5 @ 1.95 bet365 Real have Ronaldo returning from injury and they will look to play him back into match fitness ahead of their game with Barcelona on the weekend. Seeing Barcelna beat Inter 2-0 last night, then given the mentality of these two sides want to outdo the other, expect Real to play with some more purpose and score at least a 3-0 victory over an inferior Zurich side who lost 6-1 to Marseille in their last game.

Re: Champions League » Nov 25 AC Milan vs Olympique Marseille - Over 2.5 @ 1.95 bet365 or 1 @ 1.90 bet365 In the last 6 Serie A games, Milan has scored at least 2 goals but at the same time has conceded goals as well. Marseille on the other hand is a team which usually scores on its away games in Ligue 1 and has already scored 15 goals in 6 games. With both teams chasing qualification, I believe we will see some goals here. On the other hand, Milan is undefeated in the past month and a half and has the home support behind it, so I would favour them to win. CSKA vs Wolfsburg - Over 2.5 @ 1.95 bet365 Both teams have 3/4 over 2.5 games so far in the CL group stage. Wolfsburg is a great attacking team, even without Grafite and will look to hit on the counter which theyre good at, as CSKA needs 2 goals to qualify. FC Porto vs Chelsea - Under 2.5 @ 1.55 bet365 With both teams having already qualified and do not want to risk any injuries, I think we shall see a "safe" game here. Neither team would really be wanting to risk playing aggressively as there isn't much importance on this game. Also, Ancellotti will be keeping Essien and Drogba on the bench, amongst others for Sundays match vs Arsenal. APOEL vs Atletico - 1 @ 3.75 bet365 With the odds looking good around 3.70-3.80 for an APOEL win, I see some value in this bet. Sportscasters and players are calling this the most important match of the season, as a positive result would lead to Europa cup qualification, which is important to APOEL. Atletico will be out to prove a point, however, APOEL is mentally prepared and the stadium will be absolutely packed with its supporters.

Delgado' date= Holosko, Rıdvan Şimşek, Sivok and Nobre are left in Turkey. So they would't play voor Besiktas. I don't think they will give 100%. So even whit a second team ManUtd will easy beat them. (This is hard to say for a BJK-fan, but we must be realistic). :sad
Delgado has played no games this season,Simsek played 1,Holosko has played 5 and scored 1,nobre has played 10 and scored 0.Doesn't sound like they'll be missed too much....

Can someone help me out here? What are points translated as into stakes? How much in real money is 1pt? It's been bugging me for a while Thanks
That's up to the punter to decide. If we're all working to a 1-10 pt system. 1 being the lowest confidence, and 10 being of the highest confidence, the monetary value is irrelevant.

Re: Champions League » Nov 25 AC Milan vs Marseille Advice: Over 2.5 Goals @ 2.02 Bet365 Again a very attractive price. Both sides will be going for the win here which would be a massive step towards qualification. In AC's last 8 games, 6 have finished overs and they beat Marseille 2-1 in France a few months ago. Marseille recently drew 5-5 with Lyon in the league and also beat Zurich 6-1 in the CL, both games showing they can put the ball in the net but it also shows they can be very vulnerable at the back. I just feel this will be an open attacking game and going for goals is the best option here.