** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Betfair Challenge - Team Kent

GaF

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Betfair Challenge - Team Kent Tuesday 1st September: 20:00 NLHE Freezeout - $5+50c - 6 max - Standard Stacks with Standard Blinds Wednesday 2nd September: 19:00 NLHE Freezeout - $10+$1 - Deep Starting Stacks with Standard Blinds Thursday 3rd September: 21:00 Pot Limit Omaha Freezeout - $5+50c Friday 4th September: TBC(Between 20:00 and 21:00) Heads Up NLHE Tournament - $5+50c Saturday 5th September: 19:30 NLHE Freezeout - $5+50c - Deep Starting Stacks with Standard Blinds Sunday 6th September: 18:00 NLHE Freezeout - $20+$2 - Deep Starting Stack with Slow Blinds Monday 7th September: 18:35 NLHE Freezeout - $5+50c - Regular Daily Tournament already in schedule. are we gonna try work out who's playing what :unsure seems like it would be best to consentrate our efforts on what were best at:ok i'm pretty easy but would prefer the omaha and 6 max but the only one i'm not to happy with is the HU:puke

Re: Betfair Challenge - Team Kent

i'm pretty easy but would prefer the omaha
I definitely dont fancy the Omaha - but other than that I'll probably play most games whether the representative or not. (If I've played more games than someone else in, then I might play the Omaha anyway, knowing I wont be the representative!)

Re: Betfair Challenge - Team Kent lol - very much so :) I'm about to post in anther thread what I folded two hands running :loon I think you may find it interesting! Out of interest - how much sucess are you having with that style of play? I can see that it may be a more successful strategy if the table is all as tight and weak as me ;) but I'm not convinced that they are.....

Re: Betfair Challenge - Team Kent

lol - very much so :) I'm about to post in anther thread what I folded two hands running :loon I think you may find it interesting! Out of interest - how much sucess are you having with that style of play? I can see that it may be a more successful strategy if the table is all as tight and weak as me ;) but I'm not convinced that they are.....
I don't always employ that strategy, but the specific cicumstances allowed it there. With the stack sizes (both of us similar big stacks, and 2 short stacks), and the fact that it was the bubble I knew you were basically folding everything, maybe even Aces. So I was picking up free chips every hand with zero risk of elimination, and if someone decided to call I had a zero risk chance to eliminate them. If the circumstances were the same, except for you being anything other than a folding machine (in this situation, I'm not suggesting you play cash/MTTs like this) then the strategy wouldn't work. Or if you had fewer chips/one of the other players had more it again wouldn't work.

Re: Betfair Challenge - Team Kent Btw, playing that tight and weak does seem to be working for me...... f_2xtuv6o39fim_d83dc69.gif I should be getting (40%?) rakeback on that too :hope Not had confirmation on that yet though - if anyone on rakeback at Betfair fancies PMing me to let me know how it works/when you get it etc, I'd appreciate it :ok