John "Kunku Wap" Tabatabai Team Challenge - Congratulations Teams KENT and AOC

GaF

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: John "Kunku Wap" Tabatabai Team Challenge - Good Luck Teams

GaF did warn that he might be offline briefly this week. May be tomorrow before the official update. :ok
OK, GaF has lost his internet possibly for a week - he has a dongle but apparently it only works intermittently :tongue2 and probably won't give him chance to get on PL. I've got the spreadsheet so will be doing yesterday's update shortly, and am just logging in Betfair to check on today. If any of the tourneys don't appear within say 90 minutes of start time, please post up here and hopefully one of the mods will be able to make a decision on an alternative from the regular schedule. :ok

Re: John "Kunku Wap" Tabatabai Team Challenge - Good Luck Teams

I'm not going to be playing the rebuy specials....... starts at 8pm' date=' $5.50 entry with 5 rebuys and an add-on.. I am assuming this is the tournament we are supposed to be playing in?[/quote'] I'm pretty sure that's not the one. I'm going to be out this evening, but if the heads-up tourney doesn't appear (by 8.30pm, say?), there's a $5.50 Turbo holdem tourney with five minute blinds announced for 9pm (reg opens at 8pm), that looks a reasonable substitute.