Virgin Poker Exclusive League Series - Sign up now!!

morlspin

Virgin Poker Exclusive League Series - Sign up now!!  

1. 1.

• Yes, can i have the password
    • No Thanks

What is it? 4 weekly sats, 5000 V*Points added to each (total value £200), 10 raked hands in 48 hours, password protected, V*Points payout fixed structure (as per V*Roll), top 5 in to final. Payout will be as follows 1st-1500 2nd-1250 3rd-1000 4th-750 5th-500 Monthly Final 15,000 V*Points (£150), 50 raked hands in 48 hours or sats winner, password protected, V*Points payout fixed structure (as per V*Roll). When is it? Tues 2nd June @ 8pm Tues 9th June @ 8pm Tues 16th June @ 8pm Tues 23rd June @ 8pm Monthly Final will be on Thurs 25th June @ 8pm RAKED HAND MUST BE PLAYED AT A LEVEL EQUAL TO OR HIGHER THAN 5C/10C So, If you want to play in the exclusive league series with Virgin and Punterslounge.com. please vote in the poll above and dont forget to play the 10 raked hands before the event. Password will be sent out closer to the 1st event. Criteria to be eligible......simples....be a member of Punterslounge and have a minimum of 5 posts in the previous week :cheers Thanks Virgin Qualified for June Final glceud53 superfoo shane837uk Adetrick beanolizz1 spannerPL (x2) PhilR2211 pl---GaF goater14 Divits staffydog uberpl1 strider239

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Virgin Poker Exclusive League Series - Sign up now!! WOW nice offer Virgin and great stuff Morls for getting this one bagged! My Poker night (yeah, only 1 a week :( plus Sunday ) has recently changed to Tuesdays I can't wait to get my a*se kicked by you lot as normal! Should be fun! Beware the donk! :unsure Quick question though... did I read it right that if I am c*ap in all the sats I can get into the monthly final by raking 50 hands? Cheers Tweety