** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Virgin Poker Exclusive League Series - Sign up now!!

morlspin

Virgin Poker Exclusive League Series - Sign up now!!  

1. 1.

• Yes, can i have the password
    • No Thanks

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Virgin Poker Exclusive League Series - Sign up now!! I've updated the qualifiers list in post 1 with the qualifiers from last week and tonight. (top 5)

WITH REGARDS TO THE 1ST LEG THIS MONTH AND THE MISSING PAYMENTS FOR PLACES 6-10, IVE HAD THIS EMAIL OFF VIRGIN TODAY. Just to confirm then that Ollie will credit the below guys for this today 6th 300 BurnleyJo 7th 250 Sir_Tan 8th 200 Davanjala1 9th 150 AvonGirlV 10th 100 spannerPL Joe
Cheers morls.

Re: Virgin Poker Exclusive League Series - Sign up now!!

Hi Gaf Well as u can see i managed to upload the photo:):):) Thank you very much.Lorraine

Hi There,enjoyed the tourney last night,although i finished 14th,lol Is the password the same for next week or is it a different one.Thanks
Same password next week. Will be different for final. :ok
Is there a wooden spoon going in this league' date=' i want an award to showcase![/quote'] I'm not keeping a league table for this one, sorry, just a note of top 5 each week. You'll have to do badly in the WH instead. :ok

WITH REGARDS TO THE 1ST LEG THIS MONTH AND THE MISSING PAYMENTS FOR PLACES 6-10, IVE HAD THIS EMAIL OFF VIRGIN TODAY. Just to confirm then that Ollie will credit the below guys for this today 6th 300 BurnleyJo 7th 250 Sir_Tan 8th 200 Davanjala1 9th 150 AvonGirlV 10th 100 spannerPL Joe
Cheers Gra.

New to the lounge' date=' but been on virgin poker a while now. can someone send me pasword for the tourney tonight? :nana[/quote'] Sorry mate, you dont have the 5 posts minimum to qualify for tonights tourney as stated in post 1, but stick around, post up a few times (meaningful not spam lol) and your more than welcome to join in to future games with us and finally ..... :welcome to Punterslounge:ok

Re: Virgin Poker Exclusive League Series - Sign up now!! Updated Post 1 with tonight's qualifiers. Some people are just so greedy. Well done to all on the list. :clap For those who have not qualified via one of the legs, you can still get in the final next Tuesday by playing 50 RH in the 48hrs before. :ok Password should be sent out around then.

Re: Virgin Poker Exclusive League Series - Sign up now!! Won the game last night but it really was one of those games that highlights how massively variance can affect your game. At least 4 times in the later stages I was all-in against better hands and pulled off each one...if it hadn't been a PL game I think I'd have been called every name in the book. It's all well and good when players use variance as an excuse for a bad run, but when it turns in your favour (as it has to!) it is really superb :nana, although a little embarrassing at the same time. :eyes :ok

Won the game last night but it really was one of those games that highlights how massively variance can affect your game. At least 4 times in the later stages I was all-in against better hands and pulled off each one...if it hadn't been a PL game I think I'd have been called every name in the book. It's all well and good when players use variance as an excuse for a bad run, but when it turns in your favour (as it has to!) it is really superb :nana, although a little embarrassing at the same time. :eyes :ok
I think 3 of them were against me! To be fair I think you were justified to shove every time and were only going to get called if you were behind. Thats the way it goes. I could moan about the RNG but I feel some people did enough of that for all of us in the early stages.