** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Virgin Poker Exclusive League Series - Sign up now!!

morlspin

Virgin Poker Exclusive League Series - Sign up now!!  

1. 1.

• Yes, can i have the password
    • No Thanks

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Virgin Poker Exclusive League Series - Sign up now!!

I'm c**p at omaha. Probably have a better chance if I don't know what I'm doing. Bring your nets boys they'll be a big fish about.:lol
I pretty much know what I'm doing with Omaha. Doesn't help. But deffo :ok for the change

This week's game is NLHE and not Omaha.
Sorry, it does appear to be NLHE again. Morls said he'd arranged it with Virgin for this week, but obviously something's gone wrong. Hopefully leg 3 or 4 will be Omaha.
yes please may i have the pw for this one
Sending now. :ok I see GirlyWirly is already regd so assume someone sent it you.

things got a little bit heated on my table' date=' lets not forget we play these for fun guys.[/quote'] I only caught the tail end of it - but when a new member (with 3 posts) abuses someone who does so much for PL and gives up their free time for all of us, then I dont think such a person can expect to remain around PL for very long, and certainly wont be welcomed by the majority of the decent, established members.

I only caught the tail end of it - but when a new member (with 3 posts) abuses someone who does so much for PL and gives up their free time for all of us' date=' then I dont think such a person can expect to remain around PL for very long, and certainly wont be welcomed by the majority of the decent, established members.[/quote'] I certainly agree with you, kind sir. I did request for one of our members not to be nasty, as we are here to enjoy ourselves. As i am a new member myself, i already realise how much Avon Girl does for the forum. :ok

Re: Virgin Poker Exclusive League Series - Sign up now!! I missed the abuse but can I suggest changing the password for these to exclude the newbie for the rest of the month? From my point of view it was a good game as usual and a typical tight final PL table. My 66 didn't stand much chance against Evilfooks A9 on an AA9 flop for the first hand of the HU. WP all.

Re: Virgin Poker Exclusive League Series - Sign up now!! I never saw the abuse at the tables,but there is no need for anyone to be nasty,afterall they are freerolls for goodness sake,its hardly the crown jewels we are playing for,lol:lol:lol:lol Can the person who was nasty not be banned from playing in the PL tourneys?

Re: Virgin Poker Exclusive League Series - Sign up now!! Thanks for the posts all. The Mods have been discussing the incident which occurred in Tuesday's game so I can now let you know what action has been taken. The situation arose because unfortunately we had a member playing last night who wasn't eligible to play (shefooks) and who I did not think would have been given the password by a Mod. I happened to be sitting at the same table so asked in the chat who had sent her the password (as occasionally one slips through and we do send a password out to someone we shouldn't have). Evilfook immediately replied that he had, and when I replied that he should not have given it out, shefooks decided to live up to her name and was abusive. Now, the other Mods will tell you I am all for giving people the benefit of the doubt, but I can see that shefooks has been logged in the forum both on Tuesday night after the game and again on Wednesday, but she has chosen not to make any sort of apology. Abuse of other members (and of the forum) cannot be tolerated in PL exclusives. As people have said, we come together in the PL games mainly for some fun and hopefully also some profit. Therefore the Mods are agreed that shefooks is banned from PL. We have also agreed that because Evilfook gave out the password, he will not be permitted to play in any further PL exclusive added value games (as was warned in the PM we issued with the password). This includes the remainder of this months series and the final.

Thanks for the posts all. The Mods have been discussing the incident which occurred in Tuesday's game so I can now let you know what action has been taken. The situation arose because unfortunately we had a member playing last night who wasn't eligible to play (shefooks) and who I did not think would have been given the password by a Mod. I happened to be sitting at the same table so asked in the chat who had sent her the password (as occasionally one slips through and we do send a password out to someone we shouldn't have). Evilfook immediately replied that he had, and when I replied that he should not have given it out, shefooks decided to live up to her name and was abusive. Now, the other Mods will tell you I am all for giving people the benefit of the doubt, but I can see that shefooks has been logged in the forum both on Tuesday night after the game and again on Wednesday, but she has chosen not to make any sort of apology. Abuse of other members (and of the forum) cannot be tolerated in PL exclusives. As people have said, we come together in the PL games mainly for some fun and hopefully also some profit. Therefore the Mods are agreed that shefooks is banned from PL. We have also agreed that because Evilfook gave out the password, he will not be permitted to play in any further PL exclusive added value games (as was warned in the PM we issued with the password). This includes the remainder of this months series and the final.
i would like to point out that there is alot of assumptions here firstly i never said nothing to nobody and continued my game i admitted giving the password out to shefooks as she was a member as for being warned in the pm sent about giving out the password seems to be a complete fabrication. this is the pm i was sent no mention of not giving the password out to other pl members so instead of assuming i have just deliberately broken the rules, i didnt see a problem giving the password to shefooks and as for any abuse/comments i was no way party to any of it and as said on the poker table what was said should of been left to the forum to take the action you were going to anyway so there was no need for a scene on virgin that i agree 100% with totally pointless in my eyes. what i did was a genuine mistake and you have no right to assume i did this and i was warned that when you have not even investgted it yourself making assumptions about people is a very dangerous thing to do. :spank good to see the brown noses out in force ready to believe anything they are told :moon Evilfook pm i recieved: Private Message: Virgin PLRoll Password - June 09 Recipients: evilfook, GirlyWirly, Lorr15, MrCrown, shane837, steclarke, stpokered, Villagio, westeerove 01-06-2009, 23:27 morlspin Reporter Punter morlspin's Avatar Join Date: 28 Dec 2005 Location: Newcastle, Age: 29 Posts: 14,003 Send a message via MSN to morlspin Send a message via Yahoo to morlspin Awards Showcase Poker MTT Team Challenge Poker Monthly Spoon BPP Total Awards: 3 Default Virgin PLRoll Password - June 09 Password is assumption :) I now have admin powers muwahhahhahaha __________________ Rather be lucky than good!!:tongue2 morlspin is offline morlspin View Public Profile Find More Posts by morlspin Add morlspin to Your Contacts Delete this Message Delete Message To delete this message, check the appropriate option below and then click the 'Delete this Message' button. Delete this Message

Re: Virgin Poker Exclusive League Series - Sign up now!! Hi all this is Shefooks. I just tried posting on a new account i created, but that has now been banned aswell, i knew it would though. Ill copy and paste the message I was trying to post : I had to sign back up, and i know this account will get deleted, but its the only way of saying what i have to say. In regards to the 'abuse' it was one comment i made, and yes i was wrong to say it. For that i do apologise. In regards to me being logged in on Tues and Weds that was to try and find a way of sending pms as i felt i owed Avongirl an apology and wanted to pm her. I dont know any of you personally so I had no right to make the comment that I made. I know my apology will not be accepted, but no-one can say I havnt bothered. In regards to the game, when evilfook gave me the password, he genuinly didnt know it was against the rules to give it to me as i was a member. I had played the raked hands so he thought, with having the raked hands and being a member, i was eligible. I completely understand me being banned from the games, thats fair enough. But i think to ban evilfook is very unfair. My comments on the poker game caused a big argument in this house on Tues as he thought i was bang out of order with what I said to Avongirl. He has a lot of respect for all the work the admin and mods do on this site. Thats all i wanted to say. Avongirl, again i am very sorry. And to the other players, I am sorry for spoiling what was, a good game. :cry Thank you for taking the time to read my post. Good luck with the rest of the games. :ok

Re: Virgin Poker Exclusive League Series - Sign up now!! FAO Evilfook I was the one in charge of setting up the promotion and making sure everyone had the password in time for each tuesdays games, and on this occaision i made a mistake. I originally sent everyone who had pm access the full password and the details regarding not sharing it or passing it on, however at the time i sent it, i wasnt an admin and i could not pass the pm to people under 50 posts. By the time i was given the admin authority, i had numerous tourneys on the go along with this, pm´s and msn chats with different people, so decided just to send a quick email with simply the password in, so that people got it in time. So your right what you say that you were never informed, again, thats my fault, Helen thought that you had the same pm everyone else had, and why wouldnt she....thats what were meant to do. Im going to discuss it with the other mods about allowing you to continue playing, as its more my fault than it is yours. So I apologise to you for not doing my job properly in the 1st place and hope you can understand just how busy we are and sometimes mistakes happen. FAO Shefooks Thanks for the apology, I know how hard it is to come onto a forum where you know no one, and have to make amends, god knows ive done it myself loads of times. Im sure once people read the apology, they will see a different side to you and accept the apology in the spirit it was made in. FAO Helen Sorry for not getting online faster to sort this for you, as you know im in Spain right now and net connection isnt the fastest or the best, it was my mistake and ill deal with any probs.

Re: Virgin Poker Exclusive League Series - Sign up now!! Shefooks, thank you for the apology. You can't do PMs with less than 50 posts (and only Admins can PM you). Evilfook, I know you did not join in the table chat other than to say it was you who sent the password, and I didn't say in my post that you were involved in the abusive comments. (If you had, you would have been included in the Mod's decision to ban). I'm sorry if my post read otherwise to you. I'm not going to be around for a few days now (only came on to post up the diaries) but the Mod team will no doubt have a look at this again over the weekend.

FAO Evilfook I was the one in charge of setting up the promotion and making sure everyone had the password in time for each tuesdays games, and on this occaision i made a mistake. I originally sent everyone who had pm access the full password and the details regarding not sharing it or passing it on, however at the time i sent it, i wasnt an admin and i could not pass the pm to people under 50 posts. By the time i was given the admin authority, i had numerous tourneys on the go along with this, pm´s and msn chats with different people, so decided just to send a quick email with simply the password in, so that people got it in time. So your right what you say that you were never informed, again, thats my fault, Helen thought that you had the same pm everyone else had, and why wouldnt she....thats what were meant to do. Im going to discuss it with the other mods about allowing you to continue playing, as its more my fault than it is yours. So I apologise to you for not doing my job properly in the 1st place and hope you can understand just how busy we are and sometimes mistakes happen. FAO Shefooks Thanks for the apology, I know how hard it is to come onto a forum where you know no one, and have to make amends, god knows ive done it myself loads of times. Im sure once people read the apology, they will see a different side to you and accept the apology in the spirit it was made in. FAO Helen Sorry for not getting online faster to sort this for you, as you know im in Spain right now and net connection isnt the fastest or the best, it was my mistake and ill deal with any probs.
FAO morlspin thanks for being so honest and not just ignoring the situation and i dont feel that its more your fault i have to take some responsibility here as i it wouldnt be fair i ask that the ban not to be lifted for the remainder of the games this month and the final its only fair. i gave shefooks the password and it was wrong regardless of if i was told in the message you sent or not i should of checked with somebody before doing it. again thanks for being so honest with me much appreciated good luck to all of you this month be lucky :ok Evilfook FAO helen again thank you for being honest and admitting mistakes when they have been made. i have never disputed the ban it was the assumptions that got me abit annoyed but this seems to be getting sorted now so i will leave it at that and my intentions was never to get the ban lifted more to put things right and i am glad this seems to be happening. i except i did wrong and nobody else should take the blame the buck stays with me. :spank Evilfook

Re: Virgin Poker Exclusive League Series - Sign up now!! Ok... Last leg of the month will be the Omaha event, so thats sorted! However this will be the last month in the promotion for the time being (til at least after the wsop) so Thanks to Virgin for their added value and we look forward to more promotions in the future.