** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Virgin Poker Exclusive League Series - Sign up now!!

morlspin

Virgin Poker Exclusive League Series - Sign up now!!  

1. 1.

• Yes, can i have the password
    • No Thanks

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Virgin Poker Exclusive League Series - Sign up now!!

Nice of one of the winners to post up. :ok Well done.:clap
I should have posted earlier but was gobsmacked that I actually won a PL tourney - it doesn't happen very often :lol And especially so seeing as it was my first tourney for quite a while. :) I thoroughly enjoyed the game and hope to play more of these again in the future. :ok And well done to the others who cashed. :clap

Re: Virgin Poker Exclusive League Series - Sign up now!!

Morls, can you update post 1 with the dates for the next batch please and I'll get them in the diary. :ok (I'm guessing it's 2/9/16/23 June and 30 June final, all details same as last time?)
Doing it now Helen, will be the dates you have said however im asking for final to be on Thursday 25th June as a lot of Punters will be heading off to vegas that weekend and will miss the final. Password will be sent to all eligible within the next 24 hrs too:ok

Re: Virgin Poker Exclusive League Series - Sign up now!! Love it when we use Omaha games too. Over the last month or so I've been playing mainly Omaha high games and the Virgin GTD Omaha games are particularly attractive as, apart from often having an overlay, Virgin refund stakes for bubbling too. Also need to mention the transfer of Vpoints into cash. This used to take three or four days...but not now...it is now instant....super! Really enjoyed playing this month and long may it continue. :clap:clap:clap

Re: Virgin Poker Exclusive League Series - Sign up now!! :clap Cheers for the PW morls, was reading through the posts and heart fell when I saw the 30th June mentioned - am off to work at a summer school in Surrey for 6 weeks, starting 26th June - and they don't have wireless internet where I'm gonna be staying (I know what you're thinking - I didn't think those places still existed either) but phew! 25th would be perfect, see you all on the tables! :ok

Re: Virgin Poker Exclusive League Series - Sign up now!! An admin will send it to you Lorr as you are below 50 posts:ok

Hi There' date='I take it i am not eligible to play in the next lot of the vrolls as i never recieved the password?[/quote']

Re: Virgin Poker Exclusive League Series - Sign up now!! Morls, would you like to update the 1st post with the new dates?? May???? When is it? Tues 2nd May @ 8pm Tues 9th May @ 8pm Tues 16th May @ 8pm Tues 23rd May @ 8pm Monthly Final will be on Thurs 25th May @ 8pm :ok

Re: Virgin Poker Exclusive League Series - Sign up now!! why is it,when i need to play the raked hands for something like this great promo,i can double up my cash yet if i play seriously on another boss site i get donked. is it because i know i only need to play a ltd amount of hands and play looser or what? anyway i`m regged so many thanks again Graeme for your hard work and i promise not to donk too many of you :dude:dude