Virgin Poker Exclusive League Series - Sign up now!!

morlspin

Virgin Poker Exclusive League Series - Sign up now!!  

1. 1.

• Yes, can i have the password
    • No Thanks

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Virgin Poker Exclusive League Series - Sign up now!! Really enjoyed the game last night... I had forgotten how tough these games are. Especially when you get your money in with AK 2 hands in a row and find you have come up against AA! I did get a bit lucky with the first one... to hit the straight! :eek Great start Shane... back from the dead to win it! Looking forward to the next one!

Re: Virgin Poker Exclusive League Series - Sign up now!!

Well played shane837uk, for winning the 1st satellite.:clap:clap:clap:clap
Amazing...I caught him, maybe tilting, and chopped his stack down to just over 200 chips. :eyes To win from that position is a stunning result. :eek Well done. :ok

Have you changed your name on Virgin? Just realised I've got you down as DRAGON57. :unsure
Helen I spoke to Ollie about changing my name, the only way i could do it was open another account, which I've done. I will now play on Virgin as EYESALLIN2. Well done for raising the point!:ok

I spoke to Ollie about changing my name, the only way i could do it was open another account, which I've done. I will now play on Virgin as EYESALLIN2.
Thanks. I'll update the list. :ok
Any news on what the payouts were for last night?
Morls is in contact with Virgin, should have confirmation shortly.

Re: Virgin Poker Exclusive League Series - Sign up now!! Quick question on the final... if someone qualifies in week #1 and then they end up in the top 5 of the next round does this 'extra seat' they have won get passed on to 6th place or not? I know in V-roll this is not the case but just wanted to check.

Re: Virgin Poker Exclusive League Series - Sign up now!! Have emailed Joe stating we want them for the top 10 in the 1st match, im going to update post 1 now with the new payouts structure Not sure how many you will get yet shane as had no reply up til now.

Have emailed Joe stating we want them for the top 10 in the 1st match, im going to update post 1 now with the new payouts structure Not sure how many you will get yet shane as had no reply up til now.
The next 3 legs will have top 5 payout as per post 1 quoted below but we've asked for top 10 for 1st leg as we felt (or I felt :tongue2) the thread implied top 10 for the payout so all those reaching the FT would be expecting something. :ok
Payout will be as follows 1st-1500 2nd-1250 3rd-1000 4th-750 5th-500

Next round tomorrow night' date=' and no V points paid for the last leg yet???[/quote'] Was asked the question about how we should pay out on wednesday, i replied thursday, its been a bank holiday weekend........:unsure no idea why they haven't been paid out yet