10 to follow - Flat Season 2009 - FINAL TABLE UP NOW

Re: 10 to follow - Flat Season 2009 - ENTER by 2nd MAY!! I'm leaving Sea The Stars alone, it needs firm ground and with our weather the way it is it will be lucky to see that again this season. It's not usually firm for the Arc either. I'll confirm my 2 later on but I'm considering Ask.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: 10 to follow - Flat Season 2009 - ENTER by 2nd MAY!! Sariska and Sea The Stars for Me please. Having narrowed the 2,000 Guineas field down to two in that thread in the week running up to the race, I think I picked the wrong one in Gam Amhras, with Sea The Stars cleaning up this season lol!! So I'll belatedly have him in now, and Sariska won with considerable ease in the Irish Oaks so will do as well.

• 1 month later...

Re: 10 to follow - Flat Season 2009 - ENTER by 2nd MAY!!

Unfortunately no decision to make Jug' date=' it was kicked out so technically it didnt win. Not sure what happens if it wins the appeal though?[/quote'] Yes I read that on ATR.com, would they really overturn the decision?

Re: 10 to follow - Flat Season 2009 - Updated 15/9/09 War artist has won 2 races abroad recently Mowgli so i should qualify for both of those. I think they were both Grp races also. Kings Apostle is now retired after its group 1 win :$, due to injury, to save you looking for that one in the future. :ok Cheers for the update mate.

Re: 10 to follow - Flat Season 2009 - Updated 15/9/09

War artist has won 2 races abroad recently Mowgli so i should qualify for both of those. I think they were both Grp races also. Kings Apostle is now retired after its group 1 win :$, due to injury, to save you looking for that one in the future. :ok Cheers for the update mate.
You need another 39pts adding on mate, missed that one. :ok

• 1 month later...

Re: 10 to follow - Flat Season 2009 - Updated 15/9/09 Congratulations to Mr Bubbles as he wins this years Flat 10 to follow with a very respectable 633 points. The overall leader on the tote site had 1000 points and of course had Sea The Stars as his main points scorer. Jug and Lucky 15 were 2nd and 3rd and both broke the 500 pts barrier. Samba Sampa and Alexmac made up the top 5 and both had the same points. At the other end of the table Tipster5000 made a final push and relegated RB into bottom spot and he wins the wooden spoon award. Thanks to all for taking part and I'll get details up for the jumps version this weekend, entries have to be in by 13th November. :ok

Re: 10 to follow - Flat Season 2009 - Updated 15/9/09 Those in the top10 who didnt pick Sea the stars are rueing that now. Even as a sub the horse notched up 150pts i assume it ends tomorrow? Got my NH 10 to follow form through the post yesterday so busy looking at that now Thanks for the admin Phil

Re: 10 to follow - Flat Season 2009 - Updated 15/9/09

Those in the top10 who didnt pick Sea the stars are rueing that now. Even as a sub the horse notched up 150pts i assume it ends tomorrow? Got my NH 10 to follow form through the post yesterday so busy looking at that now Thanks for the admin Phil
From the list of 250 horses, select Ten to Follow in Flat races during the competition - Saturday 2nd May to Saturday 17th October 2009 inclusive.
Finished last Saturday, wasn't sure when it ended but it was with the last bonus race at Newmarket. Not really thought about jumps yet apart from the obvious ones I always choose and Sizing Europe, which I think will be an exciting chaser. :ok