10 to follow - Flat Season 2009 - FINAL TABLE UP NOW

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: 10 to follow - Flat Season 2009 Questions are, who will take on Yeats this season in the staying races. Would love to see Kasbah bliss take it on a few times. Will O'brien plunder all the big group prizes again at the expense of a poor goldolphin outfit. Stoute is the key man this year if you ask me. Surely he will want to win a few big prizes & the classics are where he will be concentrating. I think he will take O'Brien on big time with Ryan Moore vs Johnny Murtagh promising to be a fascinating battle.

Re: 10 to follow - Flat Season 2009 I picked about 6 Godolphin horses last year and won't make that mistake again, avoid them like the plague. :$ That 10 to follow advice page are not picking a flat list but will be producing a blank template to use. Hala Bek is in that list and I'm pretty sure it's retired now.

Re: 10 to follow - Flat Season 2009 - ENTER by 2nd MAY!! Right heres mine. Probably a shocker. Has the jumps started yet? :unsure Pipedreamer<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Fantasia

Marchand Dor

Lush Lashes

Bankable

Himalya

Tartan Bearer

Doctor Fremantle

Paco Boy

Septimus

Re: 10 to follow - Flat Season 2009 - ENTER by 2nd MAY!!

Phill is it ok to make a substitution' date=' my main hope for the Guineas Orizaba isn't going so would it be ok to enter another?[/quote'] Yes no worries, just post up your horse in here (before 2nd May) and i'll put it in the chart/table when I'm completing it. :ok