My First Vegas Win

Penelopeys

:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana I did it... won my first tournament in Vegas. Just got back last night and well chuffed to be able to boost my bank account :D Played in The Venetian - $ 180 entry - 83 entrants and I walked away with 1st place and $ 4200 :ok

Re: My First Vegas Win

Congrats' date=' how long did it last for ?[/quote'] It went on for about 8 hours... ...and the other players tried to make me split the pot for 2 hours when we were 6 left... I was far from chipleader, but I was the only one who wanted to play it out. Don't get it... you spend 6 hours to get to the final table and then they want to split!!! I wanted to play :lol - and I wanted to win - not split!!

Re: My First Vegas Win Brilliant win Pene. All the more impressive as it was in Vegas at the Venetian. :clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap (See I said you were a very good player and this proves I was right;))

Re: My First Vegas Win Hi Paul,yes mate,had lappy probs when out there so was using hotel pc when i briefly went on and still haven't got around to replacing mobile phone(it stopped working about 9 months ago)

Were you in Vegas Strider? I think you were the only one I didn't get to meet.:nana:nana:nana

Re: My First Vegas Win Very good Pene WP, pity i didnt get the chance to meet you out there as i was looking forward to it, You were one of the first players i played against when i started out,but im sure we will meet up at some point.