** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Scotty's 2nd Attacking Drip!! (ENDED £54.45 in Profit)

ScottyXS

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Scotty's 2nd Attacking Drip!! (Currently £398.60 in Profit!!)

..never in doubt :ok 2-4 to Rangers
Well I was starting to have my doubts at 1-3, when both Daniel Cousin and Vennegoor got sent off. Lol and strangely enough for a 'tic supporter was delighted when Kenny scored against us! Bet 61: WON final score Celtic 2 - Rangers 4 Won: £7.61 loon.gif Means new balance to bet: £453.27 Banked: £202.94

Re: Scotty's 2nd Attacking Drip!! (Currently £461.62 in Profit!!)

Over £16 in one bet!! what do you think of that ali eh?? :tongue2 :cow:nana:cow:nana :ok:ok
superb mate! :clap:clap:clap:clap:clap best thing for me is that you are taking profit as you go - so you'll either hit a life-changing sum (:hope) or when the inevitable happens, you wont have lost everything :clap:ok

Re: Scotty's 2nd Attacking Drip!! (Currently £444.75 in Profit!!)

Bet 66: WON final score Kidderminster 1 - Torquay 0 Won: £16.87 loon.gif Means new balance to bet: £480.99 Banked: £230.63
Nice one Scotty!! :clap Now you have got to almost £500 are you going to increase the amount you are banking? Because unless I am mistaken if you hit a loser now you will lose £20 overall as you started with £250. I guess the other thing is as well the more you are betting the harder it will be getting it matched? Well done so far mate :ok

Re: Scotty's 2nd Attacking Drip!! (Currently £444.75 in Profit!!)

Nice one Scotty!! :clap Now you have got to almost £500 are you going to increase the amount you are banking? Because unless I am mistaken if you hit a loser now you will lose £20 overall as you started with £250. I guess the other thing is as well the more you are betting the harder it will be getting it matched? Well done so far mate :ok
Thats not a bad plan about increasing the amount banked, I'll certainly consider it. Wont be the now though, give it a few days anway :loon Had to change a couple of selections due to the market not being strong enough, but generally not had much problem getting matched. Pretty much hoover up all the money from the various odds and just average them out. :lol Lol like the idea of a life-changing sum Ali :lol:hope:hope :ok