** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Scotty's 2nd Attacking Drip!! (ENDED £54.45 in Profit)

ScottyXS

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Scotty's 2nd Attacking Drip!! (Currently £327.41 in Profit!!) great work scotty good read and you doing well dont get two over confident few these games going close i.e celtic and one quite near the start i am going to do the same challenge but for myself (i.e not put pressure on me to show put bets on by putting on forum) any tips for me at all? or is it just down to the day and when finally we get unlucky?

Re: Scotty's 2nd Attacking Drip!! (Currently £327.41 in Profit!!)

great work scotty good read and you doing well dont get two over confident few these games going close i.e celtic and one quite near the start i am going to do the same challenge but for myself (i.e not put pressure on me to show put bets on by putting on forum) any tips for me at all? or is it just down to the day and when finally we get unlucky?
Thanks very much wolves :cheers Couple of things Id note: As you see I typically usually always lay high scores. Go for extremes (if you can get matched at a good figure). Dont lay the 2-1, lay the 3-1 (to the outsider). Another example, if 1 team is a heavy favourite and you cant get anything decent for the other, I usually lay the 3-2 as opposed to the 2-1, to the fav. Another thing, dont whatever you do start betting on loads of games a week/day just to make a quick buck!! Im happy with 1 or 2 a day, bit more at the weekends, on games I feel comfortable with!! Be choosey!! 4/5 games a day will end in disaster, many threads have started well, but ended prematuralley simpley because of lack of self-discipline, and above all patience!! But at the end of the day, we are at the mercy of the results, and could lose at any time. Its upto you to try and minimise that possibility, but it will always be there. Good luck with this Wolves, hope you make a tasty profit :ok

Re: Scotty's 2nd Attacking Drip!! (Currently £398.60 in Profit!!) ******* beautiful mate, over £10 a bet now and that balance is going to start shooting up. This could really go far *touch wood*, but its nice to see all that hard early work is paying off.