** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Scotty's 2nd Attacking Drip!! (ENDED £54.45 in Profit)

ScottyXS

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Scotty's 2nd Attacking Drip!!

Bet 3: Lay~ Salzburg 3 - Banants 2 £253.91 @ 65/1 crossfingers.gif
Hi Scotty! I´m just wondering if I got this right. When you lay 253.91 @65/1 you risk 16,192.00? I´m a bit confused with how much you risk to loose when you lay on betfair. By the way, your drip looks good! :clap

Re: Scotty's 2nd Attacking Drip!!

Hi Scotty! I´m just wondering if I got this right. When you lay 253.91 @65/1 you risk 16,192.00? I´m a bit confused with how much you risk to loose when you lay on betfair. By the way, your drip looks good! :clap
£253 is his liability, what he risks in order to win like £4 (253/65, not exactly but something like it)

Re: Scotty's 2nd Attacking Drip!! (Currently £226.87 in Profit!!)

Now I get it! Thank you HooLooVoo! :) Edit: So basically he can´t loose more than his initial bet (which was 250)?
That's correct. It might seem that it's a huge sum in order to win very little, but the odds suggest that the event that he lays will occur very seldom. Good old Scotty has done very well so far, but sooner or later the lay event will happen and he loses his liability, that is why banking is crucial when dealing with these drip systems

Re: Scotty's 2nd Attacking Drip!! (Currently £226.87 in Profit!!)

That's correct. It might seem that it's a huge sum in order to win very little, but the odds suggest that the event that he lays will occur very seldom. Good old Scotty has done very well so far, but sooner or later the lay event will happen and he loses his liability, that is why banking is crucial when dealing with these drip systems
Spot on HLV :ok:ok Last time I lost on my attacking drip I made it to about £250, but lost the next bet, thankfully I had banked just over £100 so still made a tasty profit :nana (still guttin tho :puke)

Re: Scotty's 2nd Attacking Drip!! (Currently £234.94 in Profit!!) Sorry Scotty for trashing up you thread but how do you insert the liability amount for the next bet so that it is equal to the bank? I mean I won´t use my hole Betfair account for this system. Do you understand me? :) Edit: I know that if the bet is over 4€ i can doubleclick on liability and then add the amount I want BUT if I bet under 4€, how do I do then? Edit2: Gratz for the win! :D

Re: Scotty's 2nd Attacking Drip!! (Currently £234.94 in Profit!!)

Sorry Scotty for trashing up you thread but how do you insert the liability amount for the next bet so that it is equal to the bank? I mean I won´t use my hole Betfair account for this system. Do you understand me? :) Edit: I know that if the bet is over 4€ i can doubleclick on liability and then add the amount I want BUT if I bet under 4€, how do I do then? Edit2: Gratz for the win! :D
Where it says liability & Payout, left mouse click on liability (next to backers stake).A box will appear enter your stake in there and that is all you will lose should it win.It will automatically enter the backers stake for you. :ok

Re: Scotty's 2nd Attacking Drip!! (Currently £234.94 in Profit!!)

But I think this works only for bets over 4€?
Betfair has a limit of £2 (or 4 Euros), to get over that follow this: http://www.betexchangetips.com/Betfair-Minimum-Bet.html Shoud explain it all. Also to work out how much to stake or profit from abet, using your total liabilty: divide your TOTAL LIABILITY by (Lay Odds - 1). E.g. You dont want to risk anymore than say £20, at lay odds of 100. You would put into the Lay box, on betfair. £20/(100-1) = £0.20. This would be your BACKERS STAKE, and how much you stand to make :ok