** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Scotty's 2nd Attacking Drip!! (ENDED £54.45 in Profit)

ScottyXS

Okay, its round 2 of my more aggressive correct score laying drip. (Quite a mouthful :tongue2) My 1st attempt was a success, got an immense run going, finally going wrong after 158 correct lays on the bounce, and finishing nicely in profit. http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/f19/scottys-attacking-drip-finally-ends-after-158-bets-64118/ This is a brand new attempt, I really enjoyed my last attempt at it, as I feel (ofcourse) that Im pushing my footballing knowledge further than I am with my Long Term Drip. Also another reason is that the profits were just starting to really mount up right before I lost, so would like to resume where that left off. The starting bank will be what my final betting balance was just before I lost - £251.24, which I will just round down to £250. So is no small investment. As long as I dont lose early it should be okay. First bet starts off in tonights (5.00pm) Champions League qualifier match-up. Scotty :ok

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Scotty's 2nd Attacking Drip - Starts Tonight

GL mate ' date=' why the big start bank though ?[/quote'] Im confident in my correct score laying ability, and tis better than 2 failed attempts at £100 each, if you know what Im meaning. Plus as you remember dude the last one lasted months, so will hopefully be a long lasting (hopefully :tongue2) enjoyable experience. **** Forgot to mention - I will be banking half the profits from each winning bet again, with the other half rolling over :ok

Re: Scotty's 2nd Attacking Drip - Starts Tonight Sounds like a plan to me mate! Good luck! Will you be laying similar scores to last time (i.e. 0-3,2-3,3-3 etc)? or will you go for 'unlikely' but 'likely' scores, i.e. 1-0 to an extremely weak team in which there's a good chance of OVERs / strong team scoring at least 1? :ok

Sounds like a plan to me mate! Good luck! Will you be laying similar scores to last time (i.e. 0-3,2-3,3-3 etc)? or will you go for 'unlikely' but 'likely' scores, i.e. 1-0 to an extremely weak team in which there's a good chance of OVERs / strong team scoring at least 1? :ok
It will be similar to last time MT. Dont typically go all in laying the 1-0 :lol Depends on the given Betfair odds really. If theyr awful I tend to go for lower risky ones, but if I can find a good value 3-1 or 3-2 I usually snap it up. Have done similar, not at 1-0, but at 2-0. Dont think I ever done a 2-1 tho :unsure really depends on the odds mate, and my confidence level.

Im sure it will be another great run for you scotty mate..;) 200+ here we come, no prob's. Good luck.:ok
Thanks Winner. Not the best initial odds in the world, but is definately a backers market!! So dead!! (as expected) Look at the state of the 3-3 (Long Term Drip), 330-1!!!!! :wall:wall