** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Scotty's 2nd Attacking Drip!! (ENDED £54.45 in Profit)

ScottyXS

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Scotty's 2nd Attacking Drip!! (*Currently £600 in Profit!!*) Nice thread! Looking at doing this myself but concerned about the big loss if it comes. Your next bet you stand to lose a lot of money. Im thinking of trying this with a twist, starting with £75 and banking everything until i have £75 banked, then put 50% of the banked money into the betting fund that will be 112.50. Then again banking all until i have banked 112.50 and repeating the 50 % process. Basically it similar to yours but reducing the risk of losing the whole thing in one go. Any views on this!

Re: Scotty's 2nd Attacking Drip!! (*Currently £600 in Profit!!*)

Nice thread! Looking at doing this myself but concerned about the big loss if it comes. Your next bet you stand to lose a lot of money. Im thinking of trying this with a twist, starting with £75 and banking everything until i have £75 banked, then put 50% of the banked money into the betting fund that will be 112.50. Then again banking all until i have banked 112.50 and repeating the 50 % process. Basically it similar to yours but reducing the risk of losing the whole thing in one go. Any views on this!
Thanks jonny :cheers Yeah your correct about standing to lose a lot, but its always the same with "drip" threads, where the main idea is to keep staking everything until it builds up and you leave with a decent amount. The only things about banking more, (I currently bank 50% of the profits on this thread) is that the amount you have rolling over is less, and therefore the stacking process takes longer. However as you dont seem to be using the drip effect at all, and instead wishing to pocket all the profits, firstly doubling the original bank will take longer. With average lay odds of 34/1, you would increase your bank by about 3% each time. If you were to go fully in on each bet, it would take you about 21 bets to double your £75. If you were to bank half the profit and rollover half it would take you (I hope I done the calculations right here :tongue2) 31 bets to double your money (£140), and have banked £75. If you were to do as you propose and bank all your profits, it would take you about 34 bets (winning £2.25 profit each time) to have banked £75. This kind of pattern would extend as you surpassed £75 onto £112.50. However since you are effectively taking half your "safe" money out anyway to put toward betting again, I would not encourage this form of staking. As you are only really getting the benefits of this, safety wise, towards the very end of each "step" ie when youv almost banked the £75. Before that you have about as much in play and safe as you would banking a percentage of the profit each time. Scotty :ok

Re: Scotty's 2nd Attacking Drip!! (*Currently £609.32 in Profit!!*) Well it wasnt to be guys. :sad:sad:sad Still 81 successful bets, wasnt a terrible innings. Started with £250 in the betting bank, and leave with £304.45 banked. So £54.45 total profit :moon Even if I did essentially lose £554 along the way :cry Its always the same with these drip threads, without a target you jus keep going till you lose basically. Obviously am gutted I never banked before I lost the £550, but at the end of the day if I was to think like that I wouldnt have reached the £550 in the 1st place. Thanks for your comments, and words of encouragement :cheers Thread was still a success, so just gotta look on the brightside. Bet 82: LOST final score Real Madrid 2 - Espanyol 2 Lost: £554.87:sad Means new balance to bet: £0 Banked: £304.45 (Total £54.45 profit)

Re: Scotty's 2nd Attacking Drip!! (ENDED £54.45 in Profit) Feel like i put the jitters on you saying you stood to lose alot a money on next bet. Still thinking of trying this with a set goal to hopefully eventually give me a small income. Ie £75 start. Aim for £500 profit in total with banking half the exact way as you. Then once i reach a total of £575 start again but up the starting bet figure to say £125 and again aim for £500 profit banking £450. If one loses there should hopefully be enough banked to start again and remain in profit whilst it builds up again. A very long process but with other threads have proved it can work with a long running streak of winning bets. If successful 3 times. Then the starting bet bank would be starting around £200. 4 times around £300 so to reach the £500 profit mark would be reducing the amount of bets each time reducing the risk but with money in the bank to start again if lost.