** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

Scotty's 2nd Attacking Drip!! (ENDED £54.45 in Profit)

ScottyXS

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Scotty's 2nd Attacking Drip!! (Currently £470.52 in Profit!!)

Bet 69: Lay~ FYR Macedonia 3 - Scotland 1 £491.36 @ 36/1 crossfingers.gif
If this bets come's in mate and you make the £500, i think you should get an award. i dont know if anyone else would aggree with me on this but Scotty has done remarkably well on this and his other drip thread. I would like to be the first to recommend scotty for a piggy-bank-32x32.png Award. Keep it up Scotty. :ok

Re: Scotty's 2nd Attacking Drip!! (Currently £470.52 in Profit!!)

If this bets come's in mate and you make the £500, i think you should get an award. i dont know if anyone else would aggree with me on this but Scotty has done remarkably well on this and his other drip thread. I would like to be the first to recommend scotty for a piggy-bank-32x32.png Award. Keep it up Scotty. :ok
Amen to that brother bigokay.gif
Agreed, Penny by penny award. :ok Keep going scotty. :clap
Thank you very much Winner, Sloppy and Spooner :cheers That really means a lot to me :ok I sometimes get very caught up in all the figures being branded about on my threads, but it does make it all worth while when people at least pay them some attention :beer Again thanks. These threads are not going down that easily! :lol Suppose these are the kinda thing the penny-by-penny or such award might be meant for!! :rollin Bet 69: WON final score FYR Macedonia 1 - Scotland 0 Won: £14.03 loon.gif Means new balance to bet: £498.38 Banked: £248.01

Re: Scotty's 2nd Attacking Drip!! (Currently £496.39 in Profit!!)

another landmark hit!
Bang, bang!! Thats half a grand profit!! :nana:cow:nana:cow :loon And because thats me now withdrawn more than the starting £250, everything from here on in is pure profit :ok:nana Bet 70: WON final score Slovakia 2 - Northern Ireland 1 Won: £12.77 loon.gif Means new balance to bet: £504.77 Banked: £254.39

Re: Scotty's 2nd Attacking Drip!! (Currently £509.16 in Profit!!)

Nice going scotty.

:cow:cowSUPERB MATE WELL DONE :cow:cow

This say's it all

Keep it up mate :ok
Thanks guys :ok:ok Decided to play it safe for tonights England game. Odds were absolutely shocking, as youd expect for anything Andorra, even the 2-2 cant be matched to be layed at all!!! Oh well, this should be safe anyway, and lets me finally take it easy for a bit today!! :rollin Awesome vid Winner :lol

Re: Scotty's 2nd Attacking Drip!! (Currently £509.16 in Profit!!)

I liked the 3/1 Andorra to get a CORNER !!! Still not got 1 like after 38 ' date=' but surely thats too big ? Or then again maybe not ?[/quote'] 1-0 England. Only way the Andorrians are going to get a corner is from a wicked deflection off a long range shot, probably from a midfielder. There is no forward line, there playing with 1 upfront, miles behind the England back line. And there midfield seem content to stay in their own half.

Re: Scotty's 2nd Attacking Drip!! (Currently £533.04 in Profit!!) I have now been notified from Betfair that should my account remain as "profitable", after a 60 week period, I will be 20% taxed. This is an outrage!! I have withdrawn my money from my BF account (almost £3k). And at least for a couple of weeks these successful drip threads will be suspended. It is an act me and other noted Betfair customers, have agreed to on the BF forums (before the powers that be deleted them). One of my Betfair friends noted this (after calculation): If you make more than £16 a week (average profit) from BF, they will levy you with a 20% tax Altho I dont make thousands a week, or even a fw hundred, I make far more than £16 profit!! (tips on here , well alone!!), and have been noted as will be taxed with this "Premium tax" If betfair keep this up, I will be switching to Betdaq. I will definately get back to these drips though (latest mid October). Scotty :ok :ok

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Scotty's 2nd Attacking Drip!! (Currently £533.04 in Profit!!) Just like to thank the powers that be for mentioning this thread on the PL reel :nana:cow:nana (a cow spit roast on the go-go there!) Even if it is at the expense of my long term drip (252 wins, and still 0 losses!! :dude) which used to be up there!! :lol:lol :tongue2 I promise I won't be too long to getting back to these drips :loon Lol there far too profitable for me to hold a grudge against BF for (:@:@:wall:wall) for long. Although as Paul states they shouldn't get away with this kind of extortion as of late. I just hate the idea of going back to BF for lack of competition otherwise :cry You just try finding major correct score markets on another exchange, its not happening. Oh well karma, what comes around goes around. :ok:ok

Re: Scotty's 2nd Attacking Drip!! (Currently £533.04 in Profit!!)

If you make more than £16 a week (average profit) from BF' date= they will levy you with a 20% tax
Scotty, could you please explain this to me as it seems insane? I have read BetFair's new T&C but i don't get it: They already have commission of 5%, what are their arguments for a "tax"...? How do they try to justify it? EDIT: Sorry, my question should probably be in the bookie's forum :unsure

Re: Scotty's 2nd Attacking Drip!! (Currently £533.04 in Profit!!) BF are losing the plot!!!! Unlike 'normal' bookies, BF make profits from every winner , at 2-5% commission. I dont understand at all why they're introducing the new 20% tax rule. It's insane! You're supposedly betting against other punters, not Betfair! So, as soon as you find away to get one-up on the other punters, BF stick their noses in and threaten to tax you tremendously silly amounts should you continue to be successful (to the sum of £16+ a week!!) Before long, it will be more profitable to return to the standard bookies out there as their prices will work out better than those of BF.

Scotty, could you please explain this to me as it seems insane? I have read BetFair's new T&C but i don't get it: They already have commission of 5%, what are their arguments for a "tax"...? How do they try to justify it? EDIT: Sorry, my question should probably be in the bookie's forum :unsure
BFs argument was that the people that win more consistantly, and something about use many markets, are typically the ones which put an unwelcome strain on the system. Their the ones that are on it most frequently, and most use bots etc, and BF think because of this they should be charged more than the regular 5%. :unsure Your right MT, seems Im not the only one that remembers when BF used to give various markets different commission rates, and 5% was the very highest!! :loon

Unless you win £1000+ for 60 consecutive weeks then the premium charge will not affect you .
I win far more than £1000 in 60 weeks mate :loon Thats only £16.67 a week!! - These threads alone equate to more than that!! :loon And there not the only things I run through BF, thats why Im affected- thats why Im not happy :ok