Gaf's Leaving Do Freeroll - Friday 8pm on Virgin

morlspin

Gaf's Leaving Do Freeroll - Friday 8pm on Virgin  

1. 1.

• Yes
    • No
    • Not sure, can you check for me!
    • Yes, but Im not able to play

Hi all Since the Lord and Master of the poker universe has decided to have a break from Poker and PL, the mods and myself decided a fitting way to say goodbye for now would be to hold a freeroll in his name! The freeroll will be for people who have made more than 250 posts or who have been recently active on PL (requesting passwords etc is not active) along with selected members of the outside poker community who GaF deals with regularly. Details for the freeroll will be as follows: When: Friday 27th June at 8pm BST Where: Virgin Poker Starting Stack: 3500 Blinds: 12 min levels Prizepool €250 pool paid out as per usual tournament payouts Bounty on GaF's head $50 bounty to be paid manually after the event (via Heniek) €30 bounty to be paid via Virgin (prob next week after v fest) Booby Prizes!!! €10 to the player who suffers the worst bad beat (screenshot or hand history will need to be posted as proof) I understand some of you guys will be away in either Las Vegas, or in Nottingham before the DTD Virgin Festival, but friday was the only opportunity we had to hold this without having network problems with other leagues and date clashes. Best of luck all, i hope you can make it, please vote in the poll above if you think your eligible to play and we will send the password to you hopefully on Wednesday. :cheers

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Gaf's Leaving Do Freeroll - Friday 8pm on Virgin I've voted yes for the password but Mrs_C and I are normally out with friends on Friday, however, if our arrangements change we'll be playing. We won't register unless we know we can play.

Re: Gaf's Leaving Do Freeroll - Friday 8pm on Virgin

I've voted yes for the password but Mrs_C and I are normally out with friends on Friday' date=' however, if our arrangements change we'll be playing. We won't register unless we know we can play.[/quote'] 5k deepstack mate, will take bout 2hrs to blind you out, so reg anyway and may get a chance to play later on:ok

5k deepstack mate' date=' will take bout 2hrs to blind you out, so reg anyway and may get a chance to play later on:ok[/quote'] We normally go out at 8.30pm and get back 11.30pm about 3 to 4 pints heavier. ;)

I've voted yes for the password but Mrs_C and I are normally out with friends on Friday' date=' however, if our arrangements change we'll be playing. We won't register unless we know we can play.[/quote'] Dave if you leave out the opening pleasantries and just get straight to picking your keys out of the bowl you may make it back in time :ok