ATR Royal Ascot competition - FINAL TABLE

Re: ATR Royal Ascot competition - FINAL TABLE Well done Kevsul:clap:clap:clap Bloody typical...I was 1st going into the final day of both the Royal Ascot and Cheltenham comps but got overtaken by big priced winners on the last day. Superb stuff;) Thanks for the admin, Stewart:clap....you gave Billy a well deserved rest.

Re: ATR Royal Ascot competition - FINAL TABLE I could hear kev shouting that one home !! ;) Great total mate after 4 blank days. Well done to all those who scored well. My highest position for a long time which was pleasing. :clapto Stewart for the admin, not a virgin anymore.

Re: ATR Royal Ascot competition - FINAL TABLE

:clapto Stewart for the admin, not a virgin anymore.
Erm .... interesting way of putting it but thanks :loon Seriously though, the profit margins of some of the leaders over 5 days of top quality, competitive racing was just tremedous. And as much as 20 ended up in profit. :clap:clap

Re: ATR Royal Ascot competition - FINAL TABLE

I could hear kev shouting that one home !! ;) Great total mate after 4 blank days. :clapto Stewart for the admin, .
Nice one Rob, which i could say I enjoyed RA but I have been working all week, even today, missed the first 2 days as I forgot about it:$ Knew it had to be a big winner to pip Russ with the big winner he hit the other day:clap Just could not believe it was going to be that big a price and just thought it needed a fresh run up on tuesday. Thank you everyone for the kind words. Russ I am after your handicap title:lol;) Stewart :clap:clap:clap:clap Fantastic work on this mate well done :clap:clap