** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

James Sherwood

• 11 months later...

Re: James Sherwood I think this James Sherwood is one of the worst presenters I have seen at Ascot!!! . He presents himself like he is the best dress man at Ascot and I like others can see he is obviously not. Passing rude comments about womans outfits and their hats and fascinators.

Royal Ascot are for people to be daring elegant and to stay within the dress code. The way he presents himself and bluntly expresses his dislike for certain fashion is appalling.

THE PEOPLE ARE THERE WEARING WHAT THEY WEAR CAUSE THEY LIKE IT AND FEEL COMFORTABLE!! FOR HIM TO TURN AROUND AND SAY THE INSULTING THING IS AWFUL!! THE BBC SHOULD REALLY THINK ABOUT WHAT HE IS DOING TO THE SHOW

ITS NOT A REALITY SHOW!!!

There is alot od people who present themself accordingly to Royal Ascot with a lot of respect to others and James is certainly not doig this. Can you imagaine if you were to go there and say some of the things he says to complete strangers ......... its very dissapointing!!!!

Clean up your act PLEASE!!

Re: James Sherwood I think he is fantastic for the fashion advice, at least I know what to wear when I go out. And is there racing on as well, Thats more bent than him. :rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin Lmfao, Not even watched BBC for the racing

Re: James Sherwood Give the guy a chance:ok He is a c*ck but I think the biggest issue is the view that BBC take more interest in fashion than the racing. IMO, that is always going to happen as many of the horse racing lovers would prefer the ATR coverage so they are left with a very niche market to go at. By focusing on fashion, they open up their target market and it almost certainly helps their viewing figures. PS, who saw the woman with the ice cream cone on her head?:loon Tommo (another c*ck) asked her for a lick:lol

Re: James Sherwood

I saw the 3 fit girls wearing quality steeet big sweets for hats in 3 different colours haha
Saw both of them and the sweet ones were hilarious!!!! Hope theres gonna plenty of the same when im there on sat lol (fitties ahoy!!)

Re: James Sherwood Personally I don't mind looking at all the women in there nice dresses between races for 5 minutes. This is a serious reply by the way. I agree he is a complete knob though but I find him quite jokes to watch.

Re: James Sherwood Being an out and out poof, and knowing fcuk all about anything except fashion, he got it wrong last year and the BBC apologised for his remarks. On a day when 4 British Soldiers were killed, some women wore black dresses, and silly bollox said 'Oh my god, they look like war widows.' Apart from that, he's a cnut anyway.

Re: James Sherwood I'm kind of glad I don't have a clue about whom, or what, you are all on about. i hate betting on day time racing when I'm working as you tend to miss too much of what's going on, but if that's the kind of crap you need to suffer I'm glad I'm missing out.