** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Best Bet Of The day - Wed 21st May

Re: Best Bet Of The day - Wed 21st May It;s become apparent over the last couple of weeks that I'm really good at finding losers..........so I'm having a go at laying today Ayr - 3.45 - Deserted Dane - RPF 7/2 Fav.- LAY Looks well handicapped on his best form, running off 79 today and having won off 80 last season. However he has been well beaten in 6 or 7 handicaps since then, including off todays mark. Beaten nearly 6 lengths off this mark last time out His wins have been at stiff tracks, Beverley and Carlisle. His last 5 runs have been at 'easy' tracks like today and he's been beaten by an average of 5 lengths, that's about 20 lbs by my reckoning. If he was rated 59 he might have a chance...............:spank

Re: Best Bet Of The day - Wed 21st May 5.45 Goodwood: Murrin Encouraging run first time back this year over 8f on the all-weather at Lingfield when 2nd of 7. Followed up with decent run next time out over 8f at Ascot on ground that appears softer than ideal (all form has been on sound surface). Running from same mark as both of those efforts and only 1lb higher than C&D win from June last year. Better ground a positive today and eyecatching jockey booking in Jamie Spencer - looks the one to beat. WIN :hope

Re: Best Bet Of The day - Wed 21st May Good 2.15 Mujaadel 0.5 pts e.w 9/1 wh At times last season looked decent, nice run behind rio de la plata and won with ease when 1/3 at ling. Run on first start of this season was also fairly encouraging for the season, never really in the race but did stay on towards the finish with a degree of promise. Stepped up in trip today a bit and that should suit on basis of its last run, definite place chances at the least.

Re: Best Bet Of The day - Wed 21st May GOODWOOD 2.50 SIBERIAN TIGER E/w Mick Channon has won the last two renewals R L Moore looks good to me and his current season is:- 39 wins, 80 placed from 194 rides. 20.1% win rate 41.24 % place rate. Siberian tiger has had a run in the last 28 days and came 4th. Distance should not be too much of a problem.His weight is down from 9-4 to 9-3 today and this can only help. I wouldnt be suprised if this horse actually wins.. At 16-1 with ladbrokes im taking an E/W bet. :hope

Re: Best Bet Of The day - Wed 21st May 825 Seg: Little Lu 1pt win Only a three horse race really, Tucker the third fav is only average despite it winning last time out, has had many chances to progress and not one to trust, Speed Up the second fav ran well at Aintree last time, I backed him EW and needed every yard to get competative, had him down for some improvement when tackling longer trips, class may bring him through but will need a strong gallop and he wont get that here. This leaves the fav Little Lu, has some good bumper form and then made a good hurdle debut at Wetherby, will only improve from that and should have these cooked before the last hurdle. Anything around Evens is a gift.

Re: Best Bet Of The day - Wed 21st May 4.20 Planet Queen 15/2 Each way Been working really well at home with horses rated alot higher has its ground and trip this time after 2 runs in maidens plus a 12l 7th of 8 to Captain Gerrard, the 1st time blinkers are expected to make up the improvement needed to win this

Re: Best Bet Of The day - Wed 21st May

GOODWOOD 2.50 SIBERIAN TIGER E/w Mick Channon has won the last two renewals R L Moore looks good to me and his current season is:- 39 wins, 80 placed from 194 rides. 20.1% win rate 41.24 % place rate. Siberian tiger has had a run in the last 28 days and came 4th. Distance should not be too much of a problem.His weight is down from 9-4 to 9-3 today and this can only help. I wouldnt be suprised if this horse actually wins.. At 16-1 with ladbrokes im taking an E/W bet. :hope
Wrong again :cry

Re: Best Bet Of The day - Wed 21st May AZWA 4.35 Goodwood. LAY. Racing Post SP 4-1. Going on a bit of hearsay, but it's pretty strong and tells me this one will need the run and improve bundles from today. If the worst happens and she goes and wins, then she'll be well worth following to double up. Worthy lay at 4s.

Re: Best Bet Of The day - Wed 21st May 4-00 Goodwood - Annie Skates - each way Haff a length and a head behind Raymi Coya in a group 3 at H.Q. in October. Raymi Coya has won his last two this season, and looking at the weights Annie Skates should be giving a few pounds to most. Worth the risk for an each way bet. Good luck to all :ok

Re: Best Bet Of The day - Wed 21st May my best bet of the day would be to back letham air 0.5 pts ew 445 kelso. outsider of the party but got his ground and trip this evening, plus been dropped 9lb since last time to run of a mark of 90 which would give him good chances if finding more like his best. the price is there to be backed ew.

Re: Best Bet Of The day - Wed 21st May 6.45 Sedgefield. Ramvaswani. Lay. (Racing Post Sp 4/1). Not a natural over fences, and despite being ok at the weights on hurdling form, the two codes are completely different, and so needs to improve on his jumps form. If that's not enough to take him on at 4/1, then the ground's not ideal either, as he'd like the rains to come and they look further away than Paul Gascoigne at the moment! If he wins then I'll be the first to say well done.

Re: Best Bet Of The day - Wed 21st May 7.05 Sandown Brave Hawk ran behind two of the best 3yo's seen on the dirt this year when 7th and 2nd in maidens behind Throne Of Power and Underworld. Although not totally straightforward I thought Phillip Robinson was caught napping when he was mugged on the line on his handicap debut at Wolverhampton. Was beaten at short odds in a maiden LTO but again wasn't given a great ride, despite positioned wide throughout he went down narrowly again. Even if taken literally the run is decent. The winner was already rated 70, the 3rd bolted up NTO and is a 80+ horse in the making - they were miles clear of the 4th. Obviously well handicapped off a mark of 74 and I said in the past that he could be better on turf. If he wants to, he cannot fail to win a race off this mark. Blinkers replaced by cheekpieces here. BRAVE HAWK - E/W

Re: Best Bet Of The day - Wed 21st May

825 Seg: Little Lu 1pt win Only a three horse race really, Tucker the third fav is only average despite it winning last time out, has had many chances to progress and not one to trust, Speed Up the second fav ran well at Aintree last time, I backed him EW and needed every yard to get competative, had him down for some improvement when tackling longer trips, class may bring him through but will need a strong gallop and he wont get that here. This leaves the fav Little Lu, has some good bumper form and then made a good hurdle debut at Wetherby, will only improve from that and should have these cooked before the last hurdle. Anything around Evens is a gift.
Nice one, mate :clap