Best Bet Of The Day 6th May 2008..

Am posting it now as im busy tomorow and doubt ill be able to get on before my fancy runs so here goes. Catterick 6.05 Red Cell WIN The selection was well backed on debut at Southwell last time and should come on for that run. He was second that day and should be able to take this with ease as theres not a lot to beat. Red Cell is from a family that produces winning sprint juveniles and he should break his maiden here.

Re: Best Bet Of The Day 6th May 2008.. Southwell 3.00 - Yakimov You cannot help but be impressed with the form of this animal at this level. Form figures of 1111 since the turn of the year are impressive enough, but a look at his winning distances - 1.5, 12, 4.5 and 5 lengths - reiterate the strength of his claims further still. He rattled up a hat-trick for former trainer DJ Wintle before being claimed by Ollie Pears, and scored for his new connections in another claimer at the back end of last month. He was impressive enough and well clear of Little Jimbob back in second. Jamie Moriarty takes the ride again here looking to make it two from two as Yakimov bids for his fourth course and distance win on the fibresand. 8/13 Betfred

Re: Best Bet Of The Day 6th May 2008.. Southwell 2.30 Figaro Flyer Dropped down to a winnerable mark now, has ran its best over recent races, but has met some dececnt company in the like of expensive art and toms laughter. Can surely go well today with i think just one danger which is double bill. should go close 0.5 e/w :hope

Re: Best Bet Of The Day 6th May 2008.. 2.30 Southwell: Double Bill Sorry to have to take you on Young Veteran. This horse's 1st attempt on the Fibresand LTO was encouraging finishing 3rd behind a couple of decent yardsticks (better race than this). On a strict line through the winner that day closely matched with Spoof Master but less exposed than that rival and every chance of improving now tackling the surface for the 2nd time. 1lb lower than LTO, yard form is v.good and hopeful of a big run. WIN :ok

Re: Best Bet Of The Day 6th May 2008.. 5.50 Exeter - Simondiun Was rated 90 and 92 on the flat, which represents advantage over all the opponents today. Single hurdling effort showed a promise. The horse was staying on late and made a mistake at the last that spoiled a place. Paul Nicholls is in fantastic form lately and almost every runner wins his race. They are coming with Ruby for two rides today and I expect them to take both. Oumeyade won in style by 11 lengths a week ago and will follow up today, but is odds on. I was concerned about him last time needing the run, but he bolted up nicely. I expect the same from my selection today. 6 months of schooling will do this good flat horse the world of good and will definitely appreciate the good ground. I expect him to have too much speed for the other runners and beat them with nice turn of foot. Take the 5/2 at Stan James for best odds guarantee and good luck :ok

Re: Best Bet Of The Day 6th May 2008.. 520 Kelso : Nelson Du Ronceray EW Going to take a chance here becuase i'm not sure the stable are in the best form of their life at the moment. Won a couple of novice hurdles last season and was given a fairly harsh rating of 118 which has proved beyond him. Came out and won a Novice Chase to show he retains all the ability and has since ran well at this track over hurdles and then contested a hot race at the Perth festival, finished well down the field that day but remember thinking during the race it was going well and the young rider eased the horse when all chance had gone two out. Timmy Murphy is back on top today who no doubt gets the best tune out of this animal. All the defeats have resulted in the rating dropping to 110 which is more realistic and maybe the connections think theres one more handicap in this horse before going chasing again. The opposition are a mixed bunch but many high in the handicap for what they have achieved and the race looks wide open so at 12/1 this looks a fair EW bet.

Re: Best Bet Of The Day 6th May 2008.. EXETER 6.50 BENGAL BULLET E/W This horse is in great form at the moment. Wth P J Brennan on top im hoping he will do the businessfor me today. Had 9 races in Hurdles and won 1,2 2nd's 3 3rds. Raced here 6 times stats are 1,2,2,2,5,1 20-1 with ladbrokes and im taking it. :hope

Re: Best Bet Of The Day 6th May 2008.. 3.30 southwell - LOOK SO Seb's only ride of the day. the danger i believe is now a non runner. trainer doesnt have many runners here. won last time out, fancy look so to go in again here. gonna double up with tanancy in the last. Around 5/4 on betfair at the mo.

Re: Best Bet Of The Day 6th May 2008..

2.40 Chepstow. Themwerethedays. 0.5 points ew.
Posted just name and time, as to get it in before the 20 minute deadline. Anyhow, has a first run on turf this afternoon after a few fair efforts on the aw, and with Ryan Moore booked and the ability to improve now on turf at this trip, we could see enough improvement to go very close.

Re: Best Bet Of The Day 6th May 2008.. 3.30 I backed Looks So LTO at 16, she is a horse I liked early last year. I mentioned then that she may be best early in the season and that she was well handicapped on her early form last year. After winnnig first time our her trainer echoed those thoughts. She won two on the spin last year and has only been raised slightly for the win - very fair considering Trans Siberian has franked the form twice. Also she bolted before the start LTO so the run looks even better. If this was on turf this would be a huge bet for me, she wouldn't be beat. Although she should act on fibresand, being a soft ground horse, it is no guarantee. Massive bet none the less and should win. Look So - win

Re: Best Bet Of The Day 6th May 2008.. Kelso 2.50 Mr Preacher Man 0.5 point E/W Just looking for value here the favourite odds on so hopefully if i can place this one it could be a good value each way bet has won over the distance so stamina shouldnt be a problem.

3.30 I backed Looks So LTO at 16, she is a horse I liked early last year. I mentioned then that she may be best early in the season and that she was well handicapped on her early form last year. After winnnig first time our her trainer echoed those thoughts. She won two on the spin last year and has only been raised slightly for the win - very fair considering Trans Siberian has franked the form twice. Also she bolted before the start LTO so the run looks even better. If this was on turf this would be a huge bet for me, she wouldn't be beat. Although she should act on fibresand, being a soft ground horse, it is no guarantee. Massive bet none the less and should win. Look So - win
Never any doubt. :lol Phew, I don't think she like the surface to be fair, off the bridle early and sketchy on the bend. Class got her through though.

Re: Best Bet Of The Day 6th May 2008.. my best bet of the day would be balck falcon 400 south. 0.5 pts ew. dropped a couple of pounds on aw form which can only help and knows how to win. race can be run to suit. every chance on weight and form.

Re: Best Bet Of The Day 6th May 2008.. KYALAMI 4.20 Kelso. 0.5 points each way. Very unexposed and after a debut in handicaps last time, didn't do too bad and would be open to any amount of improvement now. Should jump fine, with trip and ground fine, so at the weights and with being open to improve, would have every chance of going well.

520 Kelso : Nelson Du Ronceray EW Going to take a chance here becuase i'm not sure the stable are in the best form of their life at the moment. Won a couple of novice hurdles last season and was given a fairly harsh rating of 118 which has proved beyond him. Came out and won a Novice Chase to show he retains all the ability and has since ran well at this track over hurdles and then contested a hot race at the Perth festival, finished well down the field that day but remember thinking during the race it was going well and the young rider eased the horse when all chance had gone two out. Timmy Murphy is back on top today who no doubt gets the best tune out of this animal. All the defeats have resulted in the rating dropping to 110 which is more realistic and maybe the connections think theres one more handicap in this horse before going chasing again. The opposition are a mixed bunch but many high in the handicap for what they have achieved and the race looks wide open so at 12/1 this looks a fair EW bet.
Non runner mate:cry

KYALAMI 4.20 Kelso. 0.5 points each way. Very unexposed and after a debut in handicaps last time' date= didn't do too bad and would be open to any amount of improvement now. Should jump fine, with trip and ground fine, so at the weights and with being open to improve, would have every chance of going well.
Terribly unlucky, fell at the last. Would have been 3rd I think.

Re: Best Bet Of The Day 6th May 2008.. 6-35 Catterick - Court Of Appeal - Lay Nothing too hot in this race, but if the ground is good to soft as implied, it shouldn't suit the favourite too much. If it dries out I'm not going to lose much ground in the comp. For the comp. it was a choice between laying the jolly or having Brastar Jelois each way. In reality I shall do both. Couple of good winners on here today, well done :clap

Am posting it now as im busy tomorow and doubt ill be able to get on before my fancy runs so here goes. Catterick 6.05 Red Cell WIN The selection was well backed on debut at Southwell last time and should come on for that run. He was second that day and should be able to take this with ease as theres not a lot to beat. Red Cell is from a family that produces winning sprint juveniles and he should break his maiden here.
Good pick Wes :ok I meant to back it myself but I was catching rays in the garden, lost track of time. missed it by two minutes. :@

EXETER 6.50 BENGAL BULLET E/W This horse is in great form at the moment. Wth P J Brennan on top im hoping he will do the businessfor me today. Had 9 races in Hurdles and won 1,2 2nd's 3 3rds. Raced here 6 times stats are 1,2,2,2,5,1 20-1 with ladbrokes and im taking it. :hope
I backed a right donkey. haha. Shame he pulled up though he was going well.... nevermind

Re: Best Bet Of The Day 6th May 2008.. 7.35 Catterick LAY Cavendish Only won twice in 22 starts and both somewhat of a shock, both coming off a lower mark than today. LTO the RP reported: he will take a rise again for this success and his previous form doesn't suggest he is the sort to follow up. I like the look of Aston Lad and think Foxxy has the potential to run a big race at a big price.

Good pick Wes :ok I meant to back it myself but I was catching rays in the garden, lost track of time. missed it by two minutes. :@
Cheers John :ok 2 Naps in a row now, you dont get that a lot. Hat Trick tomorow anyone? ;)

7.35 Catterick LAY Cavendish Only won twice in 22 starts and both somewhat of a shock, both coming off a lower mark than today. LTO the RP reported: he will take a rise again for this success and his previous form doesn't suggest he is the sort to follow up. I like the look of Aston Lad and think Foxxy has the potential to run a big race at a big price.
:@:@:wall:wall:spank:spank FFS, i always do reasonably well, get myself into the black and then let myself down with sh1t tipping like that. :cryGot that totally, totally wrong.