** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

3rd Virgin Festival at DTD - Mad Duke WINS!!!!!!

morlspin

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: 3rd Virgin Festival at Dusk Til Dawn, 28th and 29th June Congratulations to my second son Rick (MrCrown1) who joins the ranks of entry to the next Virgin Festival :nana:nana:nana:nana Not a member of the lounge yet but he'll be signing up soon :ok ricksinxu9.png I'm sure that our colleagues in the lounge would like to wish him well. :clap:clap:nana:nana

Re: 3rd Virgin Festival at Dusk Til Dawn, 28th and 29th June Well done to all my boys for qualifying for the next Virgin Poker Festival. A quite weekend in the house :nana:nana Steve (AAHall), Rick (Mr Crown1) and last but not least the boss of the house Gary (eyesallin). Sure all of you going will have a great weekend, just leave the credit card at home :clap Just become a member of the lounge, might as well join them :clap

Re: 3rd Virgin Festival at Dusk Til Dawn, 28th and 29th June

Well done McG. :clap (copied your post from the daily thread.) :ok
Cheers Helen - spooked me out though, as I was sure I hadn't posted here yesterday. Hope to see more Bradford-based people there (to put up some resistance against the all-conquering Hall clan) :ok