** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

3rd Virgin Festival at DTD - Mad Duke WINS!!!!!!

morlspin

Re: 3rd Virgin Festival at Dusk Til Dawn, 28th and 29th June Hey guys, hope I'm allowed to post this, if not please delete mods. Basically I have a seat at the Virgin Festival in Nottingham but am unable to go. If anybody here still requires a seat please pm me with an offer and I can swap my seat over to you.

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: 3rd Virgin Festival at Dusk Til Dawn, 28th and 29th June

Hey guys, hope I'm allowed to post this, if not please delete mods. Basically I have a seat at the Virgin Festival in Nottingham but am unable to go. If anybody here still requires a seat please pm me with an offer and I can swap my seat over to you.
I know Slapdash was after a seat, but he's not online at the moment. Sure he wont be long though. :ok

I dont think I can PM? If one of them fancies a seat they could always ask an admin for my email account and mail me or head to the ems forum where I have same name and pm me.
Steve most of our players work during the day, so expect a scramble after 5pm:ok

Re: 3rd Virgin Festival at Dusk Til Dawn, 28th and 29th June A good night for bad news. :( It looks like I may not be able to attend. :sad It seems that DTD require photographic ID as part of the membership and as strange as it may seem I have none. I am awaiting an answer from Joe Legge but if they insist on ID then I won't be going.

Re: 3rd Virgin Festival at Dusk Til Dawn, 28th and 29th June I have booked myself into Riverside Travelodge as well. :ok What's everyones plans for Friday night? DTD doesn't open till 7pm on Friday, but there is a £20 +£5 NLHE rebuy at 8pm (last reg at 1945)..... Or if you want I'll contact DTD and see if we can set up a couple of PL sit'n'go's.... Sure there will be plenty of cash games going on too... What does everyone think?? :unsure

Re: 3rd Virgin Festival at Dusk Til Dawn, 28th and 29th June Does anyone have a spare seat for this? If so, I'd be interested in taking it! Was due to be working next weekend and, other than a few freerolls, didn't try to qualify. Now work's changed and I'm at a loose end. Anyone got a ticket they'd like to sell? I need to get revenge for my cruel departure from the Birmingham event!

Gazza271 are you there lol sent you few pms but no responce' date=' take it you booked me and you a room for the sat?[/quote'] Sorry mate, posted on Friday that I cant make it now :sad, did send you a PM :unsure

Hi, Steve. I'd be interested if Virgin allow the transfer (it's not quite clear from their rules). Anyway, I'll email you. :ok
OK, I'm going to be there! :nana Thus continuing my 100% record of going to Virgin Festivals if, and only if, I've not qualified for them.