** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

3rd Virgin Festival at DTD - Mad Duke WINS!!!!!!

morlspin

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: 3rd Virgin Festival at Dusk Til Dawn, 28th and 29th June

Is that a challenge McG' date=' who said we were all conquering, were just a happy bunch from the garden of england who like having a good time.:loon[/quote'] Not a challenge, Gary, just a statement of fact. 3 of the gang qualified already, 4 weeks before it starts. Are you going to let Kazziepops try to qualify or have you told her there's a limit of 3 on the maximum number of people from 1 family that can play ;)

Not a challenge' date=' Gary, just a statement of fact. 3 of the gang qualified already, 4 weeks before it starts. Are you going to let Kazziepops try to qualify or have you told her there's a limit of 3 on the maximum number of people from 1 family that can play ;)[/quote'] Lol, :lol McG, Kazipops played on Monday in the freeroll but didn't have much luck, she has now decided that in future she intends not being left behind and will join us, she is more than welcome and she's also not a bad player at all, I welcome her attendance, as I'm sure she would enjoy it, it's not too late for her to get entry yet.:ok I hope there isn't a limit as there are four other poker players in the family.:ok The grandson is a bit too young at the mo, all he does is eat the cards :lol

Re: Next Virgin Festival at Dusk Til Dawn!!!

standard room booked at the holiday inn for the saturday night as per post 38 will now start thinking about qualifying ! :ok
nearly a month later, I will get to use the room as borokp and I made it through via the rebuy tournament tonight and before you ask, I'm sure KP will be booking his own room :ok

Re: Next Virgin Festival at Dusk Til Dawn!!!

header_both.jpg

hotel1.jpg

hotel2.jpg

hotel3.jpg

hotelso.jpg

roomrate.jpg

The hotel has recently been beautifully refurbished so with these whopping discounts, you can enjoy luxurious surroundings at unbelievable prices. What's more, it's just 2 miles from Dusk Till Dawn - just the job after a long night of poker! To book, call the Nottingham reservations team on 0115 993 5000 and quote Dusk Till Dawn.

usefullinks.jpg What's on at Dusk Till Dawn Register online for live events Directions to the club Earn DTD Points to spend in the club

Great news! Dusk Till Dawn have teamed up with the Holiday Inn at Castle Marina in Nottingham to offer our players the following fantastic deal on hotel rooms.

[ there are no standard rooms left for sat night just booked an exec for £94

Guest gazza271

Re: 3rd Virgin Festival at Dusk Til Dawn, 28th and 29th June Taken me long enough :lol:lol:lol Now I just got to check if I am working or not on that weekend :\ and sort out accomodation ScreenShot004.jpg

And some of the rooms at the Nottingham Riverside Travel Lodge have a double bed and a sofa bed, for those interested in a "menage a trois" (that's "trips", in case you're interested GaF:ok)