• Yes, please add me for November - I have posted my alias

• Replies 850
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Blonde/Punters Lounge Poker Trillion Forum Challenge

my name at trillion is littledd
my name is ratshite on trillion
:lol :ok I'll include you both when the password is sent out. Won't be til a few days before the game. Unfortunately you won't be eligible to play in the end of season freeroll as the December game is the last one, and you needed to have played at least 2.

Re: Blonde/Punters Lounge Poker Trillion Forum Challenge This game is definitely recommended as it has great added value :ok Gets about 60 entrants (paying $10+$1 each) and then has $1500 added to the prize pool - so best thing is probably to give this tourney a go and see what you think for yourself :ok You're in effect getting about a $30 game for $11

Re: Blonde/Punters Lounge Poker Trillion Forum Challenge Password has been sent out. :ok

ok i have not signed up for poker trillion yet' date=' i'll post it when i have thanks.[/quote'] Bill, can you post your Trillion alias so I can send you the password. Ooblio - you too please. :welcome to PL. But sorry, as this is the last leg, we are only allowing existing members to play. However if you stick around and join in the community I'm sure you'll find plenty more games you can take part in with us. :D

Re: Blonde/Punters Lounge Poker Trillion Forum Challenge Sorry guys .... flying to Riga on tuesday for xmas so miss the last leg :sad You dont need me anyway ;) Look forward to the freeroll in January :ok PL CHAAARRRRGGGGEEEE !!!! :loon

Re: Blonde/Punters Lounge Poker Trillion Forum Challenge

Helen my maestro doesn't work' date=' will try later today after bed[/quote'] They have player transfers on Trillion - so if you cannot sort it, I can transfer to you and you can transfer back on Tilt or Stars or something if you like :ok