** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Blonde/Punters Lounge Poker Trillion Forum Challenge

GaF

Blonde/Punters Lounge Poker Trillion Forum Challenge  

1. 1.

• No, I have now received the Password
    • No
    • No, added to August list
    • No, added to September list
    • No, added to October list
    • Yes, please add me for November - I have posted my alias

• Replies 850
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Blonde/Punters Lounge Poker Trillion Forum Challenge Just dont get complacent guys ;) 3 of the 7 months have seen a winning margin big enough to overturn our lead in the last game - we need to be focused and make sure we do the business next month.....

Re: Blonde/Punters Lounge Poker Trillion Forum Challenge

Hats off to glceud - who has accumulated 19% of PL points' date=' thanks to 2 x 3rds and a 1st :clap :notworthy[/quote'] :clap:clap well done ed! Also well done to everyone who has made an effort to try and get more people involved with this! Has def worked with more people playing and two big wins!! :clap

Re: Blonde/Punters Lounge Poker Trillion Forum Challenge Excellent result :clap:clap:clap but why are we still getting the griping about team play? Six months of this tournament and discussion about team tactics has been virtually zilch. Because of the payout structure it is very difficult to alter your style of play because of some ill-conceived (and essentially unshared) team strategy. If anybody can seriously explain what our team tactics should be then please share them...otherwise it's every man for himself and the only time the team comes into it is at the end when points are allocated. :unsure:unsure:unsure

Re: Blonde/Punters Lounge Poker Trillion Forum Challenge I have to laugh at Blonde's sour grapes comment that we're just a bunch of freerollers and they are far better players. :lol If the far better players have just had a can of woop ass opened on them twice on the bounce, then I would have thought they have to question their own ability as well as re-assessing ours. ;)

I have to laugh at Blonde's sour grapes comment that we're just a bunch of freerollers and they are far better players. :lol If the far better players have just had a can of woop ass opened on them twice on the bounce, then I would have thought they have to question their own ability as well as re-assessing ours. ;)
My reply on the "shame on you" thread on blonde. That sir is the biggest bunch of garbage ive ever heard PL is one of the biggest gambling communties in Europe and has only been active on the poker front for around 3-4 years. The moderators and players have strived to pull the poker forum up from the ground and this year we can count almost $1m in MTT wins amongst our ranks along with a lot of high stakes poker players who have done well.....Steph "the mole" Boyd, Brian Martin,Rupinder Bedi, Neil Blatchly, Richard Scott. Duncan Godfrey and many more all of whom have played at the highest levels. To say were a bunch of freerollers and nits is offensive to me and to every member on punterslounge, time to face facts, were beating you fair and square, were winning in good spirits and were not offending anyone. Best of luck to the genuine Blonde members who can see this promo for what it is, a good laugh, a good chance of some added value and a tournament to make your forum proud of.

My reply on the "shame on you" thread on blonde. That sir is the biggest bunch of garbage ive ever heard PL is one of the biggest gambling communties in Europe and has only been active on the poker front for around 3-4 years. The moderators and players have strived to pull the poker forum up from the ground and this year we can count almost $1m in MTT wins amongst our ranks along with a lot of high stakes poker players who have done well.....Steph "the mole" Boyd, Brian Martin,Rupinder Bedi, Neil Blatchly, Richard Scott. Duncan Godfrey and many more all of whom have played at the highest levels. To say were a bunch of freerollers and nits is offensive to me and to every member on punterslounge, time to face facts, were beating you fair and square, were winning in good spirits and were not offending anyone. Best of luck to the genuine Blonde members who can see this promo for what it is, a good laugh, a good chance of some added value and a tournament to make your forum proud of.
yeah we only had about 20%of our regular players in the wsop this year, we must be crap:dude

Re: Blonde/Punters Lounge Poker Trillion Forum Challenge I haven't read their thread, but I'm guessing I'm responsible (due to catching some very lucky cards) for us being called freerollers. All I can say to that, is that if they saw some of the cards I had, and the plays I made with those cards (which I didn't have to show), they may re-assess. Not denying that I got lucky on the final table though (and at times before that :lol)

I haven't read their thread, but I'm guessing I'm responsible (due to catching some very lucky cards) for us being called freerollers. All I can say to that, is that if they saw some of the cards I had, and the plays I made with those cards (which I didn't have to show), they may re-assess. Not denying that I got lucky on the final table though (and at times before that :lol)
i thought you played well on our table dave,luck or no luck :clap

Re: Blonde/Punters Lounge Poker Trillion Forum Challenge I dont recall hearing you mentioned in their thread Dave. The focus seems to be whether they're losing because their members aren't supporting the forum and so they're outnumbered every week - those that aren't playing say it's because they're too high rollers to waste their time playing a $10 game (even with nearly $20 added per player) and we only outnumber them because we're small time freerollers :lol :lol Would be interesting to know the "numbers superiority" over the series so far (do you have that info easily available Helen?) - my guess is it will be something like 57% PL to 43% Blonde (or maybe even closer) - which wouldnt be that different, proportionately, from the points difference....