• No, I have now received the Password
    • No, I have now received the Password
    • No
    • No, added to August list
    • No, added to September list
    • No, added to October list
    • Yes, please add me for November - I have posted my alias

Re: Blonde/Punters Lounge Poker Trillion Forum Challenge

if anyone wants staking in this then PM me - if any interest i will put up an official thread in the staking forum. i can stake two players as i have $22 left in acc.
You cannot transfer I believe if it leaves your balance at less than $20. If you unreg from the tourney, transfer and then reg again, you can stake one, but I dont think there's any way to stake 2 if you have $22 (plus your buy in) in your account

• Replies 850
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You cannot transfer I believe if it leaves your balance at less than $20. If you unreg from the tourney' date=' transfer and then reg again, you can stake one, but I dont think there's any way to stake 2 if you have $22 (plus your buy in) in your account[/quote'] yea I did already know that tbh but will just deposit the amount required to be able to stake two people then withdraw when done. (or alternatively I could try build a roll on there!! :loon) looks like nobody wants staked though as had no PM's as yet! :\

Aye, we still need to get one good result or else we'll.... lose :loon People seems to think we already cannot lose and that kinda worries me :spank
I don't like this mentality - why even think about losing? we must be positive here!!! I know we don't want to get complacent but after all we do have a big lead!! :unsure

sorry Geordiegas its pljackie
oh dear - I've just sent it to 'Jackiepl'..... can you check ur account nd let me know if you got it! edit: jackiepl should be right as that is who guppie sent his transfer over to for the staking last month. :ok

Re: Blonde/Punters Lounge Poker Trillion Forum Challenge Well that was an absolute joke, 3 PL'ers in a hand supposedly checking it down, I hit a full house but continued to check as did the others so not to bet against each other, one PL'er then bets, other raises so I call and it's 2 full houses against each other (they hit full house on the river) but I then lose about 500 in chips when I could have bet if I'd known they would bet rather than checking. I then hit a pair of Kings but get bet into by another PL'er who puts me all in with AA and wipes me out and it's goodnight from me. Playing like that on the final table I could understand but we had 5 pl to 3 blonde on the table and it was the first few hands. It's not sour grapes either, there has been so much talk about team tactics and when we all started to check I thought I would do the same so not to bet against other PL'ers. Wish i'd just played my own game and bet aggressively. :@

Re: Blonde/Punters Lounge Poker Trillion Forum Challenge mowgli - the issue seems to come up every month - but in the early stages at least, I dont think there is any expectation to check it down against PL'rs - apart from anything, the team benefit of such a tactic is questionable (we'll all just get to the latter stages short stacked and then get picked off by big stacked blondes!!)