** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Blonde/Punters Lounge Poker Trillion Forum Challenge

GaF

Blonde/Punters Lounge Poker Trillion Forum Challenge  

1. 1.

• No, I have now received the Password
    • No
    • No, added to August list
    • No, added to September list
    • No, added to October list
    • Yes, please add me for November - I have posted my alias

• Replies 850
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Blonde/Punters Lounge Poker Trillion Forum Challenge

Well Done Punters...really enjoyed this challenge and hope there will be another in the future. A big thumbs up to Trillion for the added money and I hope there will be another next year...a good fun tourney x
:welcome to PL Miss Hoolie - good to see cross-fertilisation with our Blonde rivals. I see that you joined in 2006, and this is your first post :loon No need to be shy - we have :beer :beer :beer here.

Re: Blonde/Punters Lounge Poker Trillion Forum Challenge WP Gaf and all PLers who scored throughout the series. :clap:clap:clap WP to Blonde, made a good fight of it, despite having "sligthtly" less players throughout.:clap:clap:clap And a massive thankyou to Colin and all at Trillion for the added value and an excellent series. :notworthy:notworthy:notworthy Just got to win the freeroll now :rollin:tongue2

Re: Blonde/Punters Lounge Poker Trillion Forum Challenge Well done to everybody who took part throughout the series. Must be honest...don't think it worked as a ''team'' event but the added value was super. {I finished 21st not 31st last night although in the great scheme of things that doesn't matter} Well done PL :nana:clap:clap:clap:nana

Re: Blonde/Punters Lounge Poker Trillion Forum Challenge Yep, thanks Colin and all at Poker Trillion for their hard work and the offers of the league and freeroll at the end. Well done to Blonde for pushing us all the way and have a good 2009 Finally well done to PL....proving time and time again that we can win big! Well done every single one of ya!

Re: Blonde/Punters Lounge Poker Trillion Forum Challenge

:welcome to PL Miss Hoolie - good to see cross-fertilisation with our Blonde rivals. I see that you joined in 2006, and this is your first post :loon No need to be shy - we have :beer :beer :beer here.
If I had known there was free beer I would have posted much sooner :gimme:D

Re: Blonde/Punters Lounge Poker Trillion Forum Challenge Big Congrats to all the PLer's. It was good to see it go to the last leg. It has been a pleasure sponsoring this board and getting to know so many of you in 2008, and I would like to wish everyone here all the best for 2009. All there is left to do is arrange a time and date for the $5000 Freeroll! Maybe the Mods could organise a poll with date options for the last week of Janaury? I need 10 days to get it up. It will be up to the Mods to give the password to those who took part in your success. Happy New Year! Col