** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Poker Trillion Issues

Poker Trillion

Re: Poker Trillion Issues I withdrew a few euro's from PT/WebDollar yesterday (left less than 5 euros in) - will be interesting to see if it arrives in my bank account. I suspect I have about 100 euro spread around boss sites at the moment (Virgin,PokerKings,Paradise,PT) - not a fortune but enough for me to not want to lose. I'm glad I've kept to my policy of not keeping too much money in any one site at any one time - when I win anything remotely significant I withdraw is my usual rule. Suprised that a problem between one site and Boss Media can effect the banking system. Must admit to being unaware of any close links between Boss and Webdollar always assumed that they were largely independent entities, the allegations of possible criminal activity is worrying. :(

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Poker Trillion Issues No matter what Happens to boss or web dollar I have no worries about any of the "skins" I have money with. Virgin and sporting odds/bet are far too established to be unable to sustain bad publicity or even the collapse of boss media. Personally I hope this is to do with Webdollar who have been ripping us all of for years, boss is just badly run but still offers a trustworthy platform in my eyes

Re: Poker Trillion Issues Sporting Odds would be "safe" I think - they hold the balances themselves - it's not with Boss/Webdollar.... I'm not sure VirginPoker could/would bail out all players balances if webdollar went under with the lot :unsure We know them better than anyone, we probably trust them more than anyone, but they couldn't bail out player balances :unsure

Re: Poker Trillion Issues PS - I dont know anything about the specifics of what is going on at PokerTrillion - I know just the same as has been posted here, but I find it hard to imagine quite which scenario is likely that could end up bringing Boss down - it sounds to me (and I'm guessing from what's been said) like this is an issue over rakeback - PokerTrillion have a fantastic offering - 30% rakeback and half price live tourney fees - I imagine this was agreed (contractually) before PokerTrillion launched, but that Boss have been feeling the heat from some of the other (established) skins who cannot compete - they have probably argued that this breaks the Boss network rakeback rules (max 30%) and so Boss have changed their minds and renegged on the agreement with Trillion - so Trillion are suing for projected loss of earnings for breach of contract :unsure But this is pure speculation........

Re: Poker Trillion Issues

colin still can't reinstall trillion from any link. have you a solution please?
I'm in the same position, so got someone on PL that I trust to log into my account and process the withdrawal for me - my assumption is that I'll never be able to access Trillion on Boss again, so it's just a question of withdrawing funds and waiting for the new skin to deposit on again. We know that non Trillion withdrawals are being processed by Webdollar as usual - anyone know if Trillion withdrawals are being processed as normal too?

Re: Poker Trillion Issues Just an update on this. Players can log in and withdrawal any time up to 29th April. As our download function was disabled last week, and there was the dodgy upgrade, we realise some players cannot access the cashier. If you are not able to log in and withdrawal, and your Webdollar balance is over €20 then it will be auto refunded via your most recent deposit method. If it is below €20, then you will receive a credit in $US on our new platform on 1st May at the rate of €1 = $1.60. We are on target to have our new cardroom up on 24th April. The PL added game will be on 25th as usual and you will be given your password in the normal way. It will be a $5 entry and this time we will add $1000. Anyone who has had an active account since 25th march will also see their $25 credit in thier new account. Your new accounts will be created on your behalf and there are some more details at www.pokertrillion.com/move Col

If you are not able to log in and withdrawal, and your Webdollar balance is over €20 then it will be auto refunded via your most recent deposit method. If it is below €20, then you will receive a credit in $US on our new platform on 1st May at the rate of €1 = $1.60.
Hi Colin, Maybe it's just me, but I found this a little confusing. I'm pretty sure I deposited over 20 euros and still have some in PT now. However, you mention the "webdollar" balance and not the "PT" balance. Does this mean that whatever funds are in PT now and if cannot be withdrawn, they will just be transferred? For some reason, my system mechanic always deletes the PT poker, but none of the others, so remembering my user/password (of which I have hundreds in total of all poker and website related stuff), is a nightmare. :( I can't download it again now, so I assume it will just transfer?

Re: Poker Trillion Issues There is a simple answer. If you leave you balance and it is over €20, then it will auto withdrawl via the last method you used to make a deposit, If it is under €20, then we will convert this to Dollars and credit to your new account, along with the $25 loyalty payment (for active players) Hope this clarifies. In the meantime, you can withdrawal via webdollar or use the Boss software until our migration on 25th. Col

Re: Poker Trillion Issues I want to join up to Poker Trillion but why is it so impossible to tell us what network you are moving to? Is it because with the action your taking against Boss Media mean the other networks are wondering if you will do exactly the same to them if you don't get your way and are hesitant wether to offer you a skin on their network?

Re: Poker Trillion Issues Hello, The contracts have been signed. Our new network has respectfully asked that they can inform their other partners before we go public. We should be able to reveal it today or monday at the lastest. The PT added game on 25th will have $1000 added and will be played on the new client, and we have some great promotions for PLers from May until the end of the year. Hope youo understand. Col

Hello, The contracts have been signed. Our new network has respectfully asked that they can inform their other partners before we go public. We should be able to reveal it today or monday at the lastest. The PT added game on 25th will have $1000 added and will be played on the new client, and we have some great promotions for PLers from May until the end of the year. Hope youo understand. Col
Cheers fella that explains enough for me.I'll be looking forward to signing up then:ok

Guest gazza271

Hello, The contracts have been signed. Our new network has respectfully asked that they can inform their other partners before we go public. We should be able to reveal it today or monday at the lastest. The PT added game on 25th will have $1000 added and will be played on the new client, and we have some great promotions for PLers from May until the end of the year. Hope youo understand. Col
Hi Col, I am unable to gain access to my account at present, can you confirm that when you move to the new network/skin that my username and current balance will be transferred across automatically ?

Re: Poker Trillion Issues Hiya, The balance will not transfer accross unless your Webdollar balance is under €20. It is is, then you will see a credit on the new software in $US at the rate of €1 = $1.60. If your balance is over €20 and you do not / cannot withdrawl, then this will be automatically refunded on 29th April by whichever method you used to make your last deposit. For most people the username and nickname will stay the same. You password will be the 7 digit Boss Pin Number. If you do not know this, you can request a new password from our new software. Even if you do know it, you should change it to something private asap. If your current Boss username and nicknames are the same, then on the new client, your username will have a 1 at the end, as the new system does not allow for the same usernames and nicknames. If your username or nickname currently contain non roman charaters or numbers, you will be sent your new login details. Our new system only supports A thru z and 1 thru 9. This and more can be found at www.pokertrillion.com/move or just ask away on here. Thanks to everyone for thier support at this time. Col

Re: Poker Trillion Issues Yes - Got an email this afternoon telling me who it was ;) But requesting an announcement wasn't made till the press release went out (it was expected to be about an hour - so should be out :unsure) - Cannot say anything though till I see the press release :ok So basically - expect an announcement any time now.....

Re: Poker Trillion Issues Pokertrillion Press Release

POKERTRILLION.com Announce it has joined the ever growing Everleaf Gaming Network The move which will be completed on Friday 25th April 2008 will offer its current players who play under the POKERTRILLION.com umbrella a seamless switch to the new platform. MALTA April 21, 2008. POKERTRILLION.com, the online poker site responsible for offering its players unique promotions such as ‘30% Rakeback When YOU Want It’ and ‘Discounted LIVE Tournament Entry’, has announced that it has joined the ever growing Everleaf Gaming Network. The move which will be completed on Friday 25th April 2008 will offer its current players who play under the POKERTRILLION.com umbrella a seamless switch to the new platform, along with some very attractive promotions such as a $10,000 ‘Our New Home’ Freeroll. POKERTRILLION.com C.E.O Andy Pyrah comments: “It was essential that we joined a poker network that mirrored our enthusiasm and competitiveness streak as well as offering outstanding software”, Pyrah continues to add; “Although we’ve moved we still fully intend on ruffling a few of our competitors feathers by continuing to offer hugely successful, and player rewarding promotions”. The Everleaf Gaming Network, which launched in August 2007 and is licensed and regulated by the Malta Lottery and Gaming Authority (LGA) welcomes the new addition – Franz Gerhart, spokesperson for Everleaf Gaming comments: “Month on month our network grows in terms of player traffic and new partners, attracting POKERTRILLION.com has been somewhat of a coup as in the short amount of time that they’ve been operational they’ve shown that they have the potential to become a dominant force in online poker”. With the emphasis firmly on offering value to its players, POKERTRILLION.com also has a scheduled weekly $5,000 added tournament, a number of daily guaranteed MTT’s, monthly Rake Races and a $100,000 league. All new players to POKERTRILLION.com also have the benefit of being invited to play in their own exclusive $2,500 freeroll tournament when they join up. NOTES TO EDITORS: About POKERTRILLION.com POKERTRILLION.com launched their exciting online poker service in December 2007. They are responsible for offering the poker world unique promotions such as ‘Rakeback When YOU Want It!’ and ‘Discounted LIVE Tournament Entry’. The team behind POKERTRILLION.com are well known personalities within the Poker industry. Andy Pyrah (Chief Executive Officer): Andy Pyrah learnt his trade under the close guidance Matchroom Sport Chairman, Barry Hearn, where he spent four years and was described in the best selling poker publication, Card Player Europe, as Hearn’s ‘able lieutenant’. During the four years in which Andy worked at Matchroom Sport he worked and managed a number of different roles within televised sport, most notably heading up the poker division in which expanded from one televised event a year to eight televised events a year during his stay. Away from poker Andy helped to develop the PGA EuroPro Tour Golf, the Budweiser UK Open Darts, and organised darts’ first ever pay per view Sky Box Office event between Phil ‘The Power’ Taylor and Andy ‘The Viking’ Fordham. In 2007 Andy was contracted to Harrahs Entertainment/London Clubs International to organise the hugely successful inaugural World Series of Poker Europe Presented by Betfair.com. Colin Hawker (Marketing Director): Known by many in the online poker world as ‘kingcole’, He founded the internet’s largest multi room poker league, The Great Poker League in 2006 which straight from the off set the standard for poker leagues all over the world.

Re: Poker Trillion Issues What a horrible choice Cash Games 1.This network has barely 300 people playing at peak times.. (No point of having rakeback when nobody plays there) (Its only reached 300 players at peak time twice this year) 2.There was massive rumours last year about that network using bots to win money at cash tables 3.The worst software I have ever seen at a poker site. 4.In the 2-3 years that network has been open its never had any traffic and that was with poker4ever throwing thousands of $$$$$$ every week.. Tournaments The only Tourney that has any decent number of players playing in it is the daily $200 freeroll with 900+..The next best is a $500Gtd tourney with 60 odd) Even the new poker sites on that network cannt get any traffic even with giving free money away.. Good Luck with that network Pokertrillion ,you will def need it

Re: Poker Trillion Issues Liquidity will definitely be an issue, but I suspect PokerTrillion already know that - however for the PL games that doesn't really matter, so they're a good starting point for us ;) I haven't played poker4ever for aaaaaaages - but from what I recall, I didn't think the software was too bad :unsure