** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Poker Trillion Issues

Poker Trillion

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Poker Trillion Issues I moved to the new software last night(no problem) when I logged in I hadn't recieved the loyalty bonus. I sent an e-mail to Colin stating I had played in the PL game on the 25th March and in less than 12 hours I was credited with $25. Top notch service I reckon, cheers Colin :clap gazabroad here's Colin's e-mail [email protected] glceud I had to check too:$ the thread was on page3 last night:ok

Re: Poker Trillion Issues

looked every were but cant find a list of players, I did get the password and have vague memories of getting knocked out by one of the Aberdeen Mafia with a runner runner straight, but then that could be any were or any night of the week

Is it possible to deposit straight from a debit card? It diverts me to moneybookers who say I have to verify the card before I can deposit which takes a while?:unsure:unsure
I registered a debit card last night and made a successful deposit from it. Have then had the same email as Marlin asking me to prove my card and I exist (with which I have no problem). :ok

looked every were but cant find a list of players' date=' I did get the password and have vague memories of getting knocked out by one of the [b']Aberdeen Mafia with a runner runner straight, but then that could be any were or any night of the week
It can't have been me - I'm not that jammy. :\ On a Poker Trillion note, my $25 was there when I logged on for the first time. Luverley. :dude

Re: Poker Trillion Issues First of all a thank you to Colin for sorting out my $25. :ok Just had a quick try of the software on a freeroll and found out some things of interest (maybe). If you click on the dealer, they disappear under the table to be replaced by another. :lol More of importance to some though, if you right click on any seat you get the option to sit there. :D Cheers again Colin.

Re: Poker Trillion Issues Post 118 Colin

Colin, I have a suggestion that you might like to pass on to your network provider for a possible software enhancement. Change the rules regarding MTTs only, to allow multiple registrations from the same IP but never allow more than one player with the same IP on the same table. This is the way CraptoLogic do it and I think is a good compromise. The way it works on Crapto is if I move to a table that Mrs_ColU is already sat at then I am automatically made a sit out until either I move or she moves.

The one that joins the table last becomes a sit out untill the other is eliminated.
Or until the male in the parnership bows to the females superior poker skills and relents his place or he is struck about the head by a bottle of elderberry wine

However looks like I will not be able to play Poker Trillion unless I bump off runadrum as this now seems to have the type of sexist software that does not understand that both husband and wife play poker. :sad trillionreg08hr8.jpg
I have a solution for all our poker playing couples. :) If you have broadband AND you have a dynamic IP address you can both register and play on Trillion. If you have a static IP address you can't. If you have no idea what a static or dynamic IP address is, don't worry, just follow the instructions below. 1. On PC number 1, register for the game you want to play on Trillion. 2. Swich off your broadband modem/router. Wait 30 seconds. 3. Switch on your broadband modem/router. If you have a dynamic IP address a new address will be selected by your modem/router which will probably be different from the one you had prior to switching off. 4. On PC number 2, register for the game you want to play on Trillion. If you get the failure message above, repeat from step 2 above. 5. If after 3 attempts you are still getting the failure message, give up. I have tested the above procedure on the $200 freeroll on Trillion tonight and I know it works. Good luck. :ok

I have a solution for all our poker playing couples. :) If you have broadband AND you have a dynamic IP address you can both register and play on Trillion. If you have a static IP address you can't. If you have no idea what a static or dynamic IP address is, don't worry, just follow the instructions below. 1. On PC number 1, register for the game you want to play on Trillion. 2. Swich off your broadband modem/router. Wait 30 seconds. 3. Switch on your broadband modem/router. If you have a dynamic IP address a new address will be selected by your modem/router which will probably be different from the one you had prior to switching off. 4. On PC number 2, register for the game you want to play on Trillion. If you get the failure message above, repeat from step 2 above. 5. If after 3 attempts you are still getting the failure message, give up. I have tested the above procedure on the $200 freeroll on Trillion tonight and I know it works. Good luck. :ok
30 seconds may not be enough time - switch it off at night and then try again in morning/next day. Hopefully somebody will have got your IP by then. Some ISP's may take a while to age out though. If this doesnt work sign up for a free account like msn freeweb (1p a minute) and use dialup temporarily.

Re: Poker Trillion Issues Quick question, I got an email with this offer, As a new player you will receive an invitation to our $2500 Freeroll to be held on 5th of next month. To play in this game you just need to make a deposit and rake a single hand. I will then send you your password at the end of the month so you can play in this ‘restricted entry game’. I've now got the password for it but when I try to register it tells me I need 10 points and only have 5. Is it me being confused or the software?

Re: Poker Trillion Issues Ok, as you may be aware we have just moved network and this is the 1st time this game has been run on our new home. If you can email [email protected], I will ensure you are added to the game. The network operates a Poker Points program, but PokerTrillion opted out of this and chose to give players 30% Rakeback. The default entry requirement should have been set to 1pp which is 10c in Rake, so it seems like a simple solution to fix. As I say, if you cannot register, please email me, and I will make it right. Col