** ELO Ratings are now back **

Guy Fawkes' 1% Plot **BAD LUCK x 1st CASE OF POOR DISCIPLINE = FOOKED**

Sheerluck Holmes

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Pay off our loan! Wow! They didn't half leave that til late!!!! :$:eek

Would you believe it? Deep into injury-time, Darren Carter tries to clear a Portsmouth corner but only succeeds in smashing the ball into the roof of his own net for a rather tragic own goal. Oh dear.
BetDateTargetPickB/LOddsStkResReturnP/L ACBankOverall P/LS/R
917-Feb£0.831+ goal Preston v PompeyBack1.11£8.71WIN£9.67£0.91£56.416.4188.9

Re: Pay off our loan! Just taken a look at this and was a bit :eek when I put the formula in to a spreadsheet and found out how quickly the money goes up! I know there is always the chance of being screwed and ending up :@ and :wall but still good to know you can multiply your original stake by 284 time if you win 100 times in a row with just bets of 1.06. That's if my formulas worked right! :unsure

Re: Pay off our loan! Just plugged it into my spreadsheet, and heres the news for you, based on constant 1+ goals in every match at odds of 1.06: Starting with £1, After 10 wins: £1.79 After 25 wins: £4.29 After 50 wins: £18.42 After 75 wins: £79.06 After 100 wins: £339.30 After 150 wins: £6,250.00 After 200 wins: £115,125.90 Need I go on.. :) Join the crew, and have a go!

Re: Pay off our loan!

1+ goal and odds of 1.29?! Where did you find them? :D
:$:$:$ Sorry mate, that was actually for Lisbon to win. Thankfully, they did. :nana
BetDateTargetPickB/LOddsStkResReturnP/L ACBankOverall P/LS/R
1117-Feb£0.86Sp. Lisbon to beat AmadoraBack1.29£3.11WIN£4.01£0.86£58.11£8.1190.99.4

Re: Pay off our loan! Keep it going mate, doing well. Word of warning though - I saw you went slightly off the rails by going for slightly higher odds of 1.78. Try not to do this, as you will go higher and higher and end up betting on pure 50/50 selections, and it's generally downhill from there! Will possibly join you in tonights pick if you find one, I haven't found anything yet!

Keep it going mate, doing well. Word of warning though - I saw you went slightly off the rails by going for slightly higher odds of 1.78. Try not to do this, as you will go higher and higher and end up betting on pure 50/50 selections, and it's generally downhill from there!
Cheers fella, I'm more more than happy to take the occasional 'higher' odds though, as of course, the higher the odds give us less finincial outlay - and if i have analysed any bet correctly, give us an 'edge' too. I do wholly intend keeping my discipline at this. :ok Cheers for the input though - appreciate it.
Will possibly join you in tonights pick if you find one, I haven't found anything yet!
I was goign to go for under 2.5 in the Serie C match tonight as neither team scores many but have plumped for a goal in the Championship match tonight. :hope
BetDateTargetPickB/LOddsStk
1318-Feb£0.881+ goal Bristol C v C PalaceBack1.11£8.40

:lol Theres plenty more of where that came from!!! Ok, straight into one for tomorrow, Can't see there not been a goal in the match at Anfield tomorrow. :hope
BetDateTargetPickB/LOddsStk
1419-Feb£0.901+ goal Liverpool v InterBack1.14£6.75
Eventually they score, well done mate :clap:clap