** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Guy Fawkes' 1% Plot **BAD LUCK x 1st CASE OF POOR DISCIPLINE = FOOKED**

Sheerluck Holmes

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Guy Fawkes' 1% Plot **BAD LUCK x 1st CASE OF POOR DISCIPLINE = FOOKED** SHEEEEEEET!!! :eek One of the best Glory Hunts on the forum has died... shame this had to come to an end - really was a good show of discipline throughout (until today's racing, which I thought looked a little rash tbh). Don't give up though son... I think you have what it takes to make one of these work to the max :ok

Re: Guy Fawkes' 1% Plot **BAD LUCK x 1st CASE OF POOR DISCIPLINE = FOOKED** Cheers fellas, already lining up the next one and as you say, it was a bit rash, could've come off, but it didn't, for the record, they weren't just 'blind' bets, I do go through the racing cards every evening, just one of those days. I think i will definitely stick to the footie though for my next GH, as would have undoubtably been better chances to repair my losses. As for this;

serves you right
It says more about him and his attitude, helpfulness than it does about me and my failed glory hunt. :)

Re: Guy Fawkes' 1% Plot **BAD LUCK x 1st CASE OF POOR DISCIPLINE = FOOKED** Just one more opinion if I may... Whenever I go into something bets like these, I like to limit the initial outcomes to 3 at the most, 2 where possible. What i mean is, with the horses, there is maybe 8,10, even 16 runners in a race, leaving upto ~12 positions where the horse can finish OUTSIDE the 'places'. In a footie match, for basic match odds at least, a team can only do 1 of 3 things (win,draw,lose) - therefore only has 2 other 'positions' other than the backed selection. I know anything can happen in sport, but I like to limit the outcomes before I've even started! From your knowledge and ability to research the football - I agree that you should use this as the primary (if not only) sport in your next Glory Hunt. By all means carry on with the horses, but maybe start a new system which involves less-risk staking when dealing with these. That's all for now :)