** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

Guy Fawkes' 1% Plot **BAD LUCK x 1st CASE OF POOR DISCIPLINE = FOOKED**

Sheerluck Holmes

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Pay off our loan! Good luck with the Birmingham pick mate, Arsenal should be able to grab at least one there for you. Just been checking your progress (which is pretty damn good so far!) and went to the trusty spreadsheet to see how long it will take you to 'raise' the 11k you're targetting. A total of approximately 363 bets should do it for you, based on 1.5% profit per bet, and having the balls to stake potentially thousands towards the end! Do you, or anyone else reading, realistically think you could place a bet of, say, £10,300 for the final win required to acheive GuyFawkes target? There's one to think about! And I hope we all get to this stage at some point not too far in the future ;) PS: You're about 5% way there mate!

Re: Pay off our loan!

Do you, or anyone else reading, realistically think you could place a bet of, say, £10,300 for the final win required to acheive GuyFawkes target? There's one to think about! And I hope we all get to this stage at some point not too far in the future ;) PS: You're about 5% way there mate!
Suppose thats the BIG question isn't it!! I'd like to think I would have the nerve, afterall the method is no different to the bet of staking £8 to win £1. I don't know 100% though, lets hope we get that far!!! :hope