** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Guy Fawkes' 1% Plot **BAD LUCK x 1st CASE OF POOR DISCIPLINE = FOOKED**

Sheerluck Holmes

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Pay off our loan!

I usually follow the same rules and only back with a 2 goal cushion and with no more than about 20 mins left. Saying that' date=' once got done backing under 2.5 goals when it was 1-0 with 10 mins to go. A goal in the 83rd and then one in injurytime put paid to that one!![/quote'] Just want to say be careful with this, I lost just over £500 last year when I backed Bolton to beat Sheffield utd when the score was 0-2 with approximately 15 mins remaining. The odds were 1.05. Two goals for Sheffield Utd had me punching the wall :wall It happens more than you think, otherwise everyone would be doing it....

Re: Pay off our loan! One for tomorrow whilst at work, enabling a bet later in the evening, and a bit of excitement to brighten up the daily drudge! Greek cup - 2nd division team plays Larisa of the 1st division, whilst Larisa are not big scorers by any stretch of the imagaination, the odds of 1.15 are, again, too good to sniff at.

BetDateTargetPickB/LOddsStk
395-Mar£1.241+ goal Thrasivoulos F. v LarissaBack1.15£8.68

:okfound out through google sorry for hijacking your thread (pointlessly) all the best with the glory hunt :ok
No probs fella, cheers for the luck! :ok One for tonight - apparently MK Dons haven't had a goalless draw for 44 games! :hope it continues tonight.
4810-Mar£1.421+ goal Chesterfield v MK donsBack1.09£16.57

Re: Pay off our loan! I followed your tip mate, had £111 on the York win with 12 minutes to go @ 1.04. I turned on Setanta, started thinking about closing the bet for a small profit, then Exeter scored!! The last 7 or 8 minutes were awful to watch! Won in the end, but like you said, scarier than hoped for :lol

I followed your tip mate' date=' had £111 on the York win with 12 minutes to go @ 1.04. I turned on Setanta, started thinking about closing the bet for a small profit, then Exeter scored!! The last 7 or 8 minutes were awful to watch! Won in the end, but like you said, scarier than hoped for :lol[/quote'] Defo sqeuaky bum time! YCFC have thrown away a few leads recently so i was definitely fearing thw worst with 5 mins to go! A winner's a winner though and York weren't without their own chances. Anyway, onto tonight. Leeds and Cheltenham only have 1nr 0-0 between them all season. Hopefully an early go for some further inplay fun. :hope
5011-Mar£1.460-0 Leeds v CheltenhamLay13.50£1.55