** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Guy Fawkes' 1% Plot **BAD LUCK x 1st CASE OF POOR DISCIPLINE = FOOKED**

Sheerluck Holmes

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Pay off our loan! Been thinking about this one and when (if) I get to £100 I am gogin to revert to trying to win 1% of the bank. I was originally unhappy at how long it would take to reach my goal but as I am avergaing more bets than i thought, the new 1% is the way forward. :ok Lets just hope i get there! :lol

Re: Pay off our loan! If that's the case mate, there would be loads of opportunities to make 1% profits by taking a 'trading' approach towards in-running bets at the end of footie matches etc. In the last 5 minutes or so, the odds go down quick enough to easily make a quick 1 or 2-tick trade. I use the Oddzbreaker program to place all my Betfair bets, and with the settings set to refresh the prices 5 times a second, I think this could be utilised. From past experience of using this method, as long as you make the trades quickly (and not waiting for that one extra tick) and you have the discipline to use this process, you could do far worse. Good luck mate! :ok

Re: Pay off our loan!

BetDateTargetPickB/LOddsStk
2625-Feb£1.041+ goal Academia v BoavistaBack1.12£9.10
Rushed like mad to get home to put that on!!! Lets hope my effort is rewarded! :hope
If that's the case mate, there would be loads of opportunities to make 1% profits by taking a 'trading' approach towards in-running bets at the end of footie matches etc. In the last 5 minutes or so, the odds go down quick enough to easily make a quick 1 or 2-tick trade. I use the Oddzbreaker program to place all my Betfair bets, and with the settings set to refresh the prices 5 times a second, I think this could be utilised. From past experience of using this method, as long as you make the trades quickly (and not waiting for that one extra tick) and you have the discipline to use this process, you could do far worse. Good luck mate! :ok
Cheers mate, To be honest, I wouldn't know where to start with that sorta stuff :$ Perhaps I need to pick your brain one night on msn or something. :ok I'm def goign to start with the 1% though when I get to £100 (probably in another 25ish bets time again). :ok