Daily MTT Winnings - December

the croc

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Daily MTT Winnings - December I have to say croc that you have a mighty fine avatar there. Any chance of posting a full size version of it so that I can *cough* inspect it a little more carefully *cough*? I like RIVRD's avatar as well; a lovely car. Bleeding hell, it must be spring, the sap is rising. :rollin

Re: Daily MTT Winnings - December

I have to say croc that you have a mighty fine avatar there. Any chance of posting a full size version of it so that I can *cough* inspect it a little more carefully *cough*? I like RIVRD's avatar as well; a lovely car. Bleeding hell, it must be spring, the sap is rising. :rollin
twinsyv5.jpg

Re: Daily MTT Winnings - December 4 x $17.50 on page 2 (GazBlades, jomell66, Dogdoo & Red_Fear), plus prizes for 1st, 8th, 9th & 11th here ($816.25) = $886.25 in total, which should be doubled to $1,772.50 in the next day or so when they sort their site out. I admit that I caught lucky a few times, but some others went against me too - personal best for me. :nana:nana:nana gnuf1dec07jc8.jpg

Re: Daily MTT Winnings - December

4 x $17.50 on page 2 (GazBlades, jomell66, Dogdoo & Red_Fear), plus prizes for 1st, 8th, 9th & 11th here ($816.25) = $886.25 in total, which should be doubled to $1,772.50 in the next day or so when they sort their site out. I admit that I caught lucky a few times, but some others went against me too - personal best for me. :nana:nana:nana gnuf1dec07jc8.jpg
absolutely fooking awesome mate well pleased for you :ok:ok:ok:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy

Re: Daily MTT Winnings - December PokerStars Tournament #68184597, No Limit Hold'em Buy-In: 100 FPP 3640 players $20000.00 added to the prize pool by PokerStars.com Total Prize Pool: $20000.00 Tournament started - 2007/12/01 - 14:30:00 (ET) Dear heniek31, You finished the tournament in 262nd place. A $16.00 award has been credited to your Real Money account.

Re: Daily MTT Winnings - December OK - i messed up - can't even merge a post into this one so just a cut and paste job. Not sure if a thread has already been made, but i'm knackered and going to bed so was going to put this up while i remembered. I've taken a break from all gambling for a few months - not quite sure how long, but my betfair history is not showing too much :). Got a phone call at work on Friday from Betfair telling about the promotions - they were probably referring to an ancient account i have that i haven't used for years, but on the off chance, decided to put in £20 and see what happened. 1st in $10 STT, 1st in $25 STT, withdrew original £20 leaving me £57. Wasted most of that on the exchange game (stupid fool), but got back to £95 in the wee wee hours. Played all afternoon and hovered about the same level getting up to £110. Decided to play in the "$300GTD" MTT and came 12th for $9 Was feeling pretty good as this is all "free" money so played in the Eyes wide shut. Blew it at the end, but was lucky to be in the last 2 - should have been 3rd. £721.10 ($1,490) for 2nd place :looneyeswideshutef4.jpg I think i'll take another 3 months off :rollin

Re: Daily MTT Winnings - December Pokerstars 100k G'tee PokerStars Tournament #68180211, No Limit Hold'em Buy-In: $10.00/$1.00 20000 players Total Prize Pool: $200000.00 Tournament started - 2007/12/02 - 15:30:00 (ET) Dear therivr, You finished the tournament in 261st place. A $120.00 award has been credited to your Real Money account. You earned 176.01 tournament leader points in this tournament