** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Uefa Cup, second qualifying round draw

Re: Uefa Cup, second qualifying round draw

watch out the CFR Cluj - Anorthosis Famagusta game. Price for home win is 1,38 at betfair and that is absolutely unnormal. there is great value here for anorthosis. Anorthosis has a very good history in european cups. Rangers twice, olympiakos piraeus, lierse, karlsruher, ath.bilbao, steaua buc. all suffered to pass from anorthosis in the last years. In 2005 they sent out Trabzonspor on a 3-2 aggr. only to be sent out from rangers and the referree. CFR Cluj many hear them for the first time. Yes they are the new power of romania and stuff like that but 1,38? NO THANKS Anorthosis +1 AH @ 2,65 with 6.5/10 stakes correct score 1-3 @ 150 0.5/10 correct score 1-1 @ 10 1.5/10 correct score 1-2 @ 35 1/10
Coach Andone said that Anorthosis is a slow team and they will use the wings to attack most of the time. But there are 2 good defenders, especially Toni and on the other side is Panin, while in centre is Sandberg. They want to win this game, as their bosses invested a lot in the team. It seems this will be Didi's season, a good striker that scores a lot. I just hope that Andone won't choose Fabiani to start in the first 11, because he deosen't perform well atm and CFR bought him for 2.2 millions euros... Romanian strikers, Semedo and Didi will be too much for Anorthosis team and especially the left wing, Culio a very very very talented player. I don't give any chances to Anorthosis, maybe they will get a goal, from a free kick, as CFR have problems at freekicks (see the game with Poli Timisoara), but I am sure that CFR will win this easily by 2 or more. Pick : CFR Cluj to win, you can take them to win with (-1) handicap. icon_wink.gif Good luck !

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Uefa Cup, second qualifying round draw Select #1 : UEFA Cup Soccer Brann 8/16/2007 1:00:01 PM - (EST) Money Line -550 for Game Select #2 : UEFA Cup Soccer CFR Cluj 8/16/2007 1:30:01 PM - (EST) Money Line -275 for Game Select #3 : UEFA Cup Soccer Standard De Liege 8/16/2007 2:00:01 PM - (EST) Money Line -700 for Game Select #4 : UEFA Cup Soccer Atletico Madrid 8/16/2007 4:00:01 PM - (EST) Money Line -650 for Game Amount : Risking 500.00 To Win 562.57 USD Let's win this and rolll into the wekeend :nana:cheers:hope

Zrinjski Mostar is probably the worst football team that i have ever watched, and i have watched too many lousy teams in serbian league , national cup, and in qualifications for Uefa Cup. My team played against them in previous round, and humiliated them with 6:1 win on their ground. In Belgrade result was just 5:0. Thanks to Uefa and Partizan hooligans, we`re kicked from europe this season. And now, those amateurs from Zrinjski are going to next round, which is disgrace for football that team that managed to concede 11 in just two games, progress. Anyhow, Zrinjski is playing Rabotnicki in Skoplje tonight. And for me bet on hosts is a must. Odds are not great, around 1.5-1.55 at my local bookies, but IMO, it`s safe as bet can be... A team that consists of me and my drunken friends would beat Zrinjski. Pick : Rabotnicki to win @ 1.5 confidence 10/10, going big smiley.gif GL!
im right here behind you.. ill ride your coatails on this. along with galata. GL!

Re: Atletico Madrid - Vojvodina

Atletico Madrid (-1.75) @1.83 (Betfair) medium stakes Atletico de Madrid finally returns to Europe after 6 years, and being a supporter of Atletico, this is the best moment for me to make my first preview at PL :) Atletico has been a big spender this summer, landing AMR Luis García (Liverpool), AM Reyes (Real Madrid), ST Diego Forlán (Villarreal), DM Raúl García (Osasuna) and AML Simao (Benfica) as biggest names. Regrettably, none of them will make fans forget the 36M€ sale of fan favourite and star ST Fernando Torres. Also AML Martin Petrov has been sold recently to Manchester City. Main concern for punters (and especially for fans) is that Atletico de Madrid tends to win the most difficult games and lose some easier ones especially at home. In the first round they went to Romania to play much lesser team Gloria Bistrita and (not surprisingly) they lost 2-1. In the return leg, Forlán scored at min.5, but weren't able to score another one and had a hard time trying to defend that single goal. Another concern is how the fans will react to the news that Vicente Calderon Stadium has been sold and the team will be playing in a new one in 2010. Atletico fans takes this kind of stuff heartily, and it has been a testing summer after the sale of Torres and this stadium news. All in all, Atletico's fans are probably the best in Spain in terms on supporting the team in their worst moments, so it's expected that fans will crowd Vicente Calderón. No big surprises in the players left behind by Aguirre (Costinha, Mista, Ce Castro, Cleber Santana, Falcón and Braulio) Expected eleven is quite offensive. DM Luccin has been relegated to bench and Aguirre has opted for the more dynamic duo in the midfield of Raul García and Maniche. Disposition in the field will be a 4-4-2 with Leo Franco; Seitaridis, Perea, Pablo, Antonio López; Raúl García, Maniche, Simao, Maxi; Agüero, Forlán. If things don't go the right way, expect Reyes to have a go in the second half. I don't have a lot of information about Vojvodina. It seems that all their players are available and their main threat is ST Despotovic, the top scorer in Serbian League last season. Aguirre is expecting a 4-5-1 with a solid defence, leaving possession to Atletico and quick counter-attacks. Forza Atleti !! :hope
SIMAO AND GARCIA WERE GREAT PICKUPS... especially simao at the attacking midfielder position. he should do well in more of an attacking style offense especially with country man maniche playing alongside with him from portugal. i like there chances far beyond this tournament to pull through and give a good showing. i darkhorse team indeed if they call pull it toghther.

UEFA Cup Soccer - Haka/Midtjylland - total Over 2 (-175) for the regulation time held on Aug 16 at 11:00am [pending] Haka is Finland's top team (4-3-1 home, 13-6 goal differential), and here they face Denmark's 2nd-place Midtjylland (0-1-1 away, 2-3 goal differential). The question is whether the Danes will score, because we know they'll concede. In the last round, Midtjylland played to a 2-3 at Keflavik and a 2-1 in the return leg...giving up four goals to a team from Iceland suggests they won't be keeping a clean sheet here. Haka was supposed to blow away Welsh side Rhyl in the first round; they lost 1-3 at Rhyl and won the return 2-0. So, both teams advanced on away goals...not imagining a defensive battle here. Overall: Haka 9-3-3, 25-13 goal differential Midtjylland 3-1-1, 10-4 goal differential BOL
1-2 Midtjylland...:cow

Re: Uefa Cup, second qualifying round draw I can't understand why Rabotnicki are drifting either but I wouldn't mind finding out. As far as I know they are a decent side and are playing a side who lost 1:11 in the last round. It must be something pretty drastic to be moving out so much.

Re: Uefa Cup, second qualifying round draw I am gutted!!!!!!took nicosia/cska draw (won),hapoel to win (won) and rabotnicki to win (0-0) £10 @11/1.To top it off rabotnicki was lowest odds of treble!!!!If only mr redlabel hadn,t bothered with his dead blody cert!!!!!so angry.10/10 ye right.I know i can;t blame you redlabel the facts did seem to favour home win and 1.83 seemed good value-anyone know why odds jumped up so much? Oh mostar had played last 25 mins with 10 men too!!!!!!!

Re: Uefa Cup, second qualifying round draw Just can`t belive this Rabotnicki... this odds thing before the game , and this result now, it smells like rigged game all the way. Partizan who isn`t actually amongst best european teams, beat Zrinjski twice with 5:0 margin, nobody can tell me that this Rabotnicki couldn`t win with 1:0, 2:0 at home, at least. I rarely lose my temper over this thing, and i know how to handle a defeat, but this is just ridicioulus... i`m so ****ing pissed.:@:wall